Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Silver Manipulation Quiz

Thread: Silver Manipulation Quiz

Sakata Guest

Default Silver Manipulation Quiz

So how much do you know. All I will admit to is that I did not get them all right.

http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/291.cfm

I only got 13.
    Difficult.
    I loved #14 which I answered correctly.

15 Right, More than 99.9% of the average investors, and just miss Teaching the Masses ( and I had that one and talked myself out of it #4, I had went with D)

THANKS Sakata. That was fun and informative.
    Gb

LUCK favors the PREPARED darling. - "Edna Mole"

ATTENTION Liberals and Progressives - The path to HELL is paved with good intentions.
    ( The USA is certainly spiraling in that direction)

"The future ain't what it used to be". - Yogi Berra

Fly-over country, South Dakota. The heart of the USA

20. But I guessed on three. Not blind guesses, mind you. No throwing dice or such sillyness.
    JesterJay
    If you don't GOT it, You don't GET it!