Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

'The Roger' or 'centralpa' - who creates the more annoying posts?

View Poll Results: Which posts annoys you more?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • centralpa

3 60.00%
  • roger

2 40.00%

Thread: 'The Roger' or 'centralpa' - who creates the more annoying posts?

Default 'The Roger' or 'centralpa' - who creates the more annoying posts?

Seriously. I never needed an ignore function until now.

Sakata Guest

Roger - only because he posts more often. I have them both on ignore but I still see the stubs.

The next poll should ask, Do you think Chris Mullen needs help to moderate this carnival a bit?
    An even partially moderated forum would not allow either of the two in question to veer so wildly off topic or be so disruptive.
    Do you like what they've done with the place?

I agree Skijake, Mullen needs to do more than lurk around. There is so much BS on this board, I have all but stopped posting here. Many long time posters have moved over to another site because it is so heavily monitored for BS.

There are a lot of great ideas and opinions posted here, but they get swallowed up in the nonsense.
    "Information spreads at the speed of light, while ignorance is instantaneous at all points in the known universe"

Quote Originally Posted by skijake View Post
    The next poll should ask, Do you think Chris Mullen needs help to moderate this carnival a bit?
    An even partially moderated forum would not allow either of the two in question to veer so wildly off topic or be so disruptive.
    Do you like what they've done with the place?
    That has been done.
    I like it that the participants self-moderate.
    Some do a better job than others.
    The new look comes about with the software upgrade to help prevent bad internet experiences.
    The posts are still text and pictures. I can read them.
    This forum is well worth what it costs me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancona View Post
    I agree Skijake, Mullen needs to do more than lurk around. There is so much BS on this board, I have all but stopped posting here. Many long time posters have moved over to another site because it is so heavily monitored for BS.

There are a lot of great ideas and opinions posted here, but they get swallowed up in the nonsense.
    But what is BS?
    I'd rather we all be free to judge that.
    When anyone crosses the line I am confident that Mr. Mullen takes appropriate acts.
    Where is the line?
    Only he knows.
    Yes, we have to work to separate the grain from the chaff, but that is a great part of life.

[QUOTE=Ancona;110405]I agree Skijake, Mullen needs to do more than lurk around. There is so much BS on this board, I have all but stopped posting here. Many long time posters have moved over to another site because it is so heavily monitored for BS.

There are a lot of great ideas and opinions posted here, but they get swallowed up in the nonsense.[/
    QUOTE]

Exactly, Nothing is better because it's a free-for-all. The great posts and posters get swallowed up by the ridiculous.
    Silverheartbone, Jake, Kat and others have to shout to be recognized because someone thinks it's uncool to put a traffic light at a busy intersection. [it's a metaphor if you didn't get it]

Sometimes I wonder, What would be the You've crossed the line Post.
    I see selling stuff gets deleted right away but how about posting in a foreign language?
    Cuss words? Dirty pictures? How about talking about how to gut a deer or antelope?
    Hmmm? No standards, I guess just do whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by skijake View Post
    Sometimes I wonder, What would be the You've crossed the line Post.
    I see selling stuff gets deleted right away but how about posting in a foreign language?
    Cuss words? Dirty pictures? How about talking about how to gut a deer or antelope?
    what about defaming people?