Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Funny Peter Schiff video

Thread: Funny Peter Schiff video

zr4 is offline Silver Seeker Senior Member Site Admin

Default Funny Peter Schiff video

Peter Schiff on the Dylan R. show. I couldn't help but crack up on this video. one must watch all the way thru.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJxSn...ak&feature=sub
    Last edited by zr4; 25th May 2010 at 22:58.

Amity is a hugely credible woman and more importantly she is ironically from the CFR. I really get the impression that when the SHTF she will be held up as the best evidence that the CFR was honestly advising people to hedge against inflation of the dollar.

This story is heating up big time and as PMs get more news coverage and the situation for the fiat currencies spins further out of control we can expect to see gold and silver prices climb higher and more importantly the silver gold ratio start to tighten.

Sakata Guest

Interesting, but I did not see what was so funny about it.

Ardent Listener Guest

The video is about the pressure selling of over-priced gold by dealers like Goldline. If Beck doesn't know what Goldline is doing then he either doesn't want to know or he is very foolish in his business associtations. Neither speak well of him in my opinion. I agree we don't need regulations of the physical gold market, but we do need warnings of rip-offs even if they have to come from liberal democrats.

The "blow out" in the middle of the video was funny though.

Ardent Listener Guest

Screw the ETF advice at the end of the video. I recently bought several ounces of physical gold @ $35.00 per ounce over spot price at my local dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakata View Post
    Interesting, but I did not see what was so funny about it.
    I though it was funny Peter got cut off right as he was talking about the federal reserve on msnbc no less, and I also thought Peter's Linda McMahon ( CT senate race) comment at the end was pretty funny.

Sakata Guest

Quote Originally Posted by zr4 View Post
    I though it was funny Peter got cut off right as he was talking about the federal reserve on msnbc no less, and I also thought Peter's Linda McMahon ( CT senate race) comment at the end was pretty funny.
    Ah! I had no idea what the Linda McMahon reference was about. Is she one of the other candidates?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakata View Post
    Ah! I had no idea what the Linda McMahon reference was about. Is she one of the other candidates?
    As of yesterday her and Peter are the only 2 left. She's got more money than Schiff and pretty much is trying to buy the election.

She is just another shill taking her cue from the Republicrat Bloombergs of the world. For those of you who may not know or may have forgotten Michael "the perpetual mayor" Bloomberg is a lifelong liberal Democrat who suddenly switched parties before he ran for mayor as a Republican candidate in 2001. He some how managed to get reelected by the mindless NYCitiers in 2005. Then in the fall of 2008 when the city was ust about to get rid of him he bought himself an amendment to New York City term limits law which allowed him to hold the office for an unprecedented third term. This marxist phony has been the biggest gun grabbing liberal to hold the office of NYC mayor in the history of the city. He will stop at nothing to disarm NYers and the rest of America.

So face it, if Schiff loses the entire Republic will literally be screwed.