Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: US Deficit = $482 Billion Dollars

Quote Originally Posted by Trvlr45 View Post
    Originally Posted by Trvlr45
    If you had any idea what kind of legislation he has passed and what he has been doing behind our backs you would understand why even Rush Limbaugh and millions who voted for him such as me are very ticked off..

Not sure what this means, he has passed nothing on his own,,,,,presidents can't just pass anything they want. I also don't know why you assume you know things that I or others don't about what Government does behind our backs,,,,,,,,have you seen this stuff personally or did you see it on the news, read a website or something,,,,,,,hell we all do that! Tell you what I do know,,,,I have worked for the US Government since 1981, still do, and have SEEN plenty of things that I can never safely say, so please don't assume nobody knows what goes on. They know plenty!

Presidential Directive 50, or it might be 51, was passed behind the backs of congress. Half of congress doesn't even know it exists. Why? Because in case of a catastrophe it allows the president to send congress home and become a one person dictator. You can look that up on the Whitehouse's website. I heard it from Jerome Corsi.

The SPP which is a plan for a NAU was done behind our backs. It was a secret treaty between Canada, Mexico and George Bush to merge the three countries together. It was originally hatched in the CFR.

That is why they are passing all the treaties we DO hear about. They are merging the countries together whether we like it or not.

There is a lot our government has done without informing us of it. People like Jerome Corsi follow it. He wrote a book entitled "The Late Great USA" where he footnotes everything he says so you can verify what he says is true.

I don't mean to assume I know everything that no one else does but I would bet very few know about Presidential Directive 50 and Homeland Security Directive 21. Both are threats to this country. I can find them and post copies of them here if you would like.

I agree on just about everything you have said.

I found this websit not to long ago if anybody is interested in reading some of it.

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Trvlr45 View Post
    Just thought I'd lighten things up here a bit. This thread was getting kinda heavy....

Sorry, I guess I'm just too serious all the time. A buddy of mine called me a worry-wart the other day.

No, your just passionate.

Quote Originally Posted by pkrebaum View Post
    I like it when we keep our posts focused around our common purpose here, our belief in Silver.
    There's thousands of political blogs to rant on, but only one Silverseeker's forum. Political belief, like religion, is largely immune to logical arguement. What is interesting and topical however, are those beliefs that led us all to choose Silver. Whether from the right, left, center, up or down...... some logic of our own devise got us here, and we can learn a lot from those commonalities.

As an example, consider Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul. Couldn't be more different.... yet they agree on a surprising number of things, .... e.g. getting us out of Iraq pronto. When people come to the same conclusions through radically different means.... I think that means there's a very high probability that that conclusion is correct.
    Amen to that!!!!