Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Anyone ever EAT any silver???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever EAT any silver???

Default Anyone ever EAT any silver???

If so, what were the health ramifications?
    Caedite eos.

Post Silver could be considered an essential nurtrient.

Some scientists now believe that a silver deficiency may be responsible for some of our modern diseases. People who have low silver levels have been found to be more frequently sick and to have innumerable colds, flu, fevers and other illnesses.

No side effects

Medical journal reports and studies have indicated no known side effects from use of colloidal silver. The Colloid Research Foundation reports that "the concentration of silver necessary to sterilize water is between 0.04 to 0.2ppm". The Foundation concludes that it is therefore obvious that a concentration of 10 to 30 ppm will be a sufficient concentration to be effective as well as safe to consume on a regular basis. Even if several ounces of colloidal silver at a concentration of 10 ppm were consumed on a daily basis for several years this would be well below any toxicity level. Higher concentrations above 30 ppm of silver are not necessarily going to be more effective.

http://www.health4youonline.com/arti...the_remedy.htm
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Good Post SHB

I've been dropping a shotglass full of CS in our gallon jugs of filtered water.
    Gb

LUCK favors the PREPARED darling. - "Edna Mole"

ATTENTION Liberals and Progressives - The path to HELL is paved with good intentions.
    ( The USA is certainly spiraling in that direction)

"The future ain't what it used to be". - Yogi Berra

I am sure some here have made love to their silver, was it a performance enhancer thats what I want to know.
    The definition of luck is when preparedness meets opportunity, and we should always be prepared.

Talking Anyone ever EAT any silver???

What do you think Junior? These hands haven't been soaking in Ivory dish washing detergent!
    Last edited by What is Truth?; 13th July 2010 at 20:55.

All forms of self defeating behaviors are unseen and unconscious, which is why their existence is denied.
    Vernon Howard

i drink it with no problems, its actually helped with sore throats.

There is a drink called Silverstrike (like goldstrike but then only 30% alchohol) it contains silverflakes,,,, bottoms up

Never actually came across a person who ate silver but, my brother takes Colloidal Silver on an empty stomach in the mornings, one tablespoon and sometimes holds silver in his mouth for almost 2-3 minutes he said that, using it orally was proven that it did not do much in the body but then again he may be wrong.
    Last edited by ecenur; 19th November 2010 at 15:26.

It has been proven to kill over 650 germs, viruses, pathogens. How ever eating a chunk of silver, well lets think about how that would rip your stomach and intestines up.

A lot of people do this. Its not for me. But i put a nice chunk of silver in my water jog. It makes my water bacteria free. I'm not eating it.