Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Anyone ever EAT any silver??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone ever EAT any silver???

There is a medical condition called 'argyria'. Investing in Silver for consumption could get you a lead position on the stage production of "The Blue Man Group".

Hey, I think we can agree that there are only a few ways to get something inside your body i.e. absorption, ingestion, injection, and inhalation. Are there any other ways to get something inside your temple?

Speaking of 'argyria, I found a reference to an unsolved 'oddball' case of the death of the famous Blue Man. In The Poisoner's Handbook (2010) by Deborah Blum there is a description of the 68 year old famed Blue Man with his blue lips, tongue, scleras, checked himself into a hospital complaining of shortness of breath.

Upon passing away, the Blue Man, the Barnum & Bailey's curiosity exhibit became the property of the state, and gov't doctors wished to take a more personal look at him. Keep in mind, the Blue Man 'denied any self-medication' and he claimed to be 'blue at birth'. His autopsy revealed that his internal organs shown silvery tints, bluish red, bluish grey, and his brain 'shone silver, its familiar curves and coils slightly reflective in the brightly lit morgue' (11.

A lot of people on this site might like to know, how much silver was inside his body? Here you go, 3 1/2 ounces of 'solid silver' pellets were recovered.

What happened to the silver pellets? A silver bullet was crafted and presented to the doctor just in case he had to 'analyze a vampire'.

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    If so, what were the health ramifications?

From what I have read, most people typically prefer a silver/mercury mix with their food.

I would not do it.

Quote Originally Posted by jimi View Post
    A lot of people on this site might like to know, how much silver was inside his body? Here you go, 3 1/2 ounces of 'solid silver' pellets were recovered.

What happened to the silver pellets? A silver bullet was crafted and presented to the doctor just in case he had to 'analyze a vampire'.

I want to see that on Pawn Stars, or Antiques Roadshow (with provenance and autopsy pictures of course

After rereading my post I feel that I need to clarify that the silver pellets were obtained by making 'an acid solution of the organs and cooked it dry, creating a gray ash'. There I trust I cleared up any confusion on this point.

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous." - Paracelsus. Also Known As - "The dose makes the poison."

REMEMBER the women who died of water overdose trying to win a WII for her child????

The ignorant like to chide users of EIS/CS/silverwater about Argyria. The simple fact is every case of Argyria was due to an abuse of silver solutions NOT simple .999 pure or better silver ions, atoms and particals produced electrically in distilled water.

A solution is a combination of various elements for this discussion Silver, Sodium, Chlorine,...ie, Silver Nitrate, and Silver Nitrite are solutions used in the medical field. If you are 30 years old or older YOU had one of those SOLUTIONS placed in your eyes upon birth to prevent bacterial infection that could lead to blindness for a baby passing through the birth canal. Did your eyeballs and eyelids turn Blue ? Of course not because the amount doctors used back then was NOT in abusive doses.
    Paul Karasson [sp?] DILBERATELY turned himself blue by putting table salt (sodium chloride) in his silver concoctions during the electrolysis to quote "speed up the process". Table salt made the concoction a solution. It was NOT or No Longer simply distilled water with .999 or finer silver particals.
    The Blue Lady ( name escapes me) was PRESCRIBED by a doctor a silver nitrate (solution)cream for a skin condition. Once the condition healed the girl continued to acquire and abuse herself by slathering on massive amounts of the silver solution. After years of silver nitrate abuse it was noticed she had turned herself a blueish tint.
    The ignorant masses choose to use pharmacuticals that could have side effects that run the gambit from itching, watery eyes, to diarreaha, to constipation, to mental disorientation, memory loss, and most list DEATH as possibilties during use. (Just pay attention the the disclaimer the next time a Big Pharma commercial comes on hustling one of their drugs on TV or the radio)

I've used my EIS, and commercial/ retail CS for over NINE Years now. I have NO blue eye balls, NO blue nail beds, NO blue or blueish tint to my skin. I have not taken a flu shot since 2003. I've survived SARS, Pig Flu, Seasonal Flues, Bird Flues, and whatever they called this flu this season. I stopped an infection when I got cleated on my big toe and the nail while assisting in a football game by soaking my injured foot in EIS the next three days.
    My kids have zero problems with acne due to a spray bottle misting of EIS. We cured bronchial coughs and head colds using EIS in the humidifier, and OTC meds. Just to name a few.

You are free to expose yourself to all the possible side effects from Big Pharma.
    I know I will not turn blue from using properly made EIS/CS/silverwater.

WAOOR,
    DYODD,
    Last edited by Goldbrix; 9th March 2013 at 06:25.
    Gb

LUCK favors the PREPARED darling. - "Edna Mole"

ATTENTION Liberals and Progressives - The path to HELL is paved with good intentions.
    ( The USA is certainly spiraling in that direction)

"The future ain't what it used to be". - Yogi Berra

I'm counting on living on my silver one day, after TSHTF. Does that count as eating silver?
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    I'm counting on living on my silver one day, after TSHTF. Does that count as eating silver?

I'm betting whatever you might be able to buy after TSHTF with your Silver will be far more costly than buying it today with FRN's and your selection will be far less than it is today.

But if hard times never fall on your shoulders while your still alive, then you'll never have to waste an ounce of Silver, let alone any FRN's on anything.

Hell your day's are numbered anyway, why waste more FRN's buying Silver when they are still accepted today for booze and by hookers. Keep your existing stash of Silver just in case TSHTF before you do!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!