Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I Make A Motion to...MOVE!

Thread: I Make A Motion to...MOVE!

Default I Make A Motion to...MOVE!

Last edited by Sue-Z-Q; 6th May 2010 at 23:12.
    Posts by Suz-E-Q are for entertainment purposes; author takes no responsibilities for readers' potential uses or abuses of information contained therein.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I agree this forum should be renamed General Discussion and a new Silver Market forum should be added. Hopefully the new forum would be limited to discussions that really do pertain to the silver market both pro and con.

All forms of self defeating behaviors are unseen and unconscious, which is why their existence is denied.
    Vernon Howard

I almost never post (or read) in the other sections of this forum.
    "Scenes are now to take place as will open the eyes of credulity and of insanity itself, to the dangers of a paper medium abandoned to the discretion of avarice and of swindlers." --Thomas Jefferson 1814

I respectfully disagree. The less interference from the moderator the better. The users are dealing with the basic structure of the board as it is. Don’t make a problem out of it.

Like deleting threads, for example. Not very nice but you seem to be OK with it. I don’t see why.

If people just checked out all new posts it would work. I use the off topic current events one and it doesn't seem like everyone checks it out.

It is just like telling some people how bad the Fed is, you can set everything up, lead them to the lake, but they have to dive in ( the correct one )
    In a world of deceit telling, telling the truth is revolutionary.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sakata Guest

I don't really care about which section a post is in. My entry point to the forum is the New Posts and I never even look at which forum a post belongs to. I adit that if I start a thread I have to decide, and thne often I don't see a suitable forum.

What really annoys me is when threads are marked as read when I have not read them. Every other forum I read will leave all posts as marked unread until I either read them or click the "mark all thread read" button. That way I can be away for a few days and still see everything I have missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakata View Post
    I don't really care about which section a post is in. My entry point to the forum is the New Posts and I never even look at which forum a post belongs to. I adit that if I start a thread I have to decide, and thne often I don't see a suitable forum.

What really annoys me is when threads are marked as read when I have not read them. Every other forum I read will leave all posts as marked unread until I either read them or click the "mark all thread read" button. That way I can be away for a few days and still see everything I have missed.
    im ditto'ing this 100%, every word.
    The "new post" link is biggest headache saver on this forum.
    Read/Unread ... yeh, wish that worked different on this site to. Ill read some at work, finish up at home - but what i didnt get to at work, is lost in the shuffle when i get home
    Not serious enough though to hang anyone.