Thread: Breaking News: Harvey & Lenny Organ & Adrian Douglas: Drop Another Bombshell

Default Breaking News: Harvey & Lenny Organ & Adrian Douglas: Drop Another Bombshell

It is audio:

This relates to the lack of gold and silver held by ScotiaBank ScotiaMocatta vault in Toronto.

Harvey & Lenny Organ & Adrian Douglas: Drop Another Bombshell In What Could End Up Being The Largest Fraud In History
    http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingwor...n_Douglas.html

or download the mp3 here: http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingwor...3A7%3A2010.mp3

Harvey & Lenny Organ & Adrian Douglas: Drop Another Bombshell In What Could End Up Being The Largest Fraud In History - I was contacted again by Adrian Douglas, Board of Director for Gata with another stunning new bombshell involving the man he testified with at the CFTC meeting Harvey Organ. Harvey, who was invited by the CFTC to testify and his son Lenny describe an eyewitness account with another piece of the puzzle in what could turn out to be the largest fraud in history. This time a large international bank with almost 15 million customers in 50 countries around the world becomes part of this unfolding saga. It is so hard to believe and unimaginable so let’s continue our trip down the rabbit hole with another King World News exclusive interview.
    Last edited by nmreich; 7th April 2010 at 09:39.
    "Scenes are now to take place as will open the eyes of credulity and of insanity itself, to the dangers of a paper medium abandoned to the discretion of avarice and of swindlers." --Thomas Jefferson 1814

"This relates to the lack of gold and silver held by ScotiaBank ScotiaMocatta vault in Toronto."
    The above in no way surprises me, as I've heard or read something in the past about their bullion vaults being suspect.

nmreich, I take it that link from King World News was intended to be a primer for the upcoming release of this interview? I can't wait to hear more about this one. It looks like the fan blades are beginning to speed up for now. I hope every last bit of dung gets flung back in the faces of this cabal of corrupt financial institutions until they are so completely covered in their own excrement, that even the CFTC and MSM won't be able to ignore their hideousness & stench any longer.
    Last edited by Mighty Moose; 7th April 2010 at 10:13.
    All original wealth comes out of the ground.

Scotiabank is the only bank in Canada that sells bullion to retail customers, but their prices are so high that I have always bought from a coin dealer.
    Things I learned growing up on a cattle ranch: Don't try to climb over the manure pile. Go around it.
    Things I learned in the big city: Don't try to beat the banksters at their own game. Go around them and own physical bullion.

A youtube video just popped up discussing this very news item.

Thin Air Paper Gold - King World News - Discussing ScotiaBank's paper gold.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jACSu-negk
    "Scenes are now to take place as will open the eyes of credulity and of insanity itself, to the dangers of a paper medium abandoned to the discretion of avarice and of swindlers." --Thomas Jefferson 1814