Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Thank you everyone for your support...

Thread: Thank you everyone for your support...

Cool Thank you everyone for your support...

...and great conversations.

I just feel it probably more conducive to post here.

It seems there is an inability to maintain that level without a popular unwelcome guest even visiting threads I'm visiting.

I thought he was gone and this time for good?!?

There is still just something so extremely wrong with this individual and yet in his absence there was small window of breathable air.

Does he truly think that coming back, with another mask, posting viable topics, will cleanse his posts of the past?

I know I'm posting this in "Silver" so I'll stop the mild rant.
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Silver over most of March was sideways and it appears there is a breakout in the making.

The 9/18 channel was VERY narrow this time and only provided 3 days of opportunity to buy in for this run up.

I found myself getting a little greedy thinking we could test back down to at least 16 or a small blip lower but I missed it. The momentum just wasn't there and looking back just before the "cross" I can see that selling pressure just wasn't very strong.

I asked some of this in a prior thread so I'll try and pose it and more here.

What is going to help continue this momentum up?

Is global manufacturing truly picking up and thus the industrial demand of silver?

Will jobs now come into the market place to help buy what is being produced?

If there is still so many varying levels of unemployment, is what is being produced to help buildings, structures, and general real estate?

Oil is a monster right now and usually helps to show where Silver is going as well. Last year we had a 20 pt move from April-June and in 2008 it was 40pts!

The dollar continues to go lower but is this the downtrend we all talk so much about? Will we now see it continue the trend to 74 finally?

Is a bulk of this mostly what the CFTC may finally do about limits?

Good luck to us all!

-Q
    *DISCLAIMER*
    All responses are IMO and are strictly for reference ONLY! I am not responsible if you decided to act on any matter I discuss. Any understanding and action engaged after reading is purely yours.

Have a Nice Day!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Q you snob, thinking you're special posting in the SSF elitist forum!!!

^^^That was meant as a joke and I hope it is taken as such, I digress.

Here are my thoughts, we are on the verge of entering the Summer doldrums (or "dull drums" as some like to refer to it ) and I believe the USD is soo fragile that we will see it snap and then plummit. While we've been watching the index fluctuate between the high 70's and low 80's I do believe that the Fiat Barons will use all their means to keep it at around 80 but it will bust no matter what.

As far as silver goes, I'm liking where the market is right now. Not too high, not too low. A good steady price to continue buying at for now. I can see some dipping down to within the range of 16 but that will only be for a short time, no more than a week at best. I would predict that over the summer we'll see silver stay in the 17.50-17.90 range and it will certainly take some runs above 18 and perhaps to and above 19. 20 is asking a bit much, I wouldn't call for that.

Oil... them bastards are going to railroad us over the next few months. If you think $4-5 per gallon fuel is a thing of the past, you'll soon see that you're dead wrong. The Crap'N'Taxers and President Obama WANT to see the price of gas go higher whether or not the market actually calls for oil to.

Never think I have a good feel for eloquency, somebody else talk for a while

Cool

All in good fun Myllari...I'm not that wound tight.

I'm just as curious as you if we are truly going to see another dip into sideways action for April-June.

I can afford to wait it out.

If we don't see below 17 again then that breakdown may not happen till year end.

I'll wait it out just in case.

As for this thread access, it is just nice to know there is a place one can post with little angst there will be someone trolling about just because they can't get there head out of their ass.

I'll just leave it at that.

Good luck to us all!

-Q
    *DISCLAIMER*
    All responses are IMO and are strictly for reference ONLY! I am not responsible if you decided to act on any matter I discuss. Any understanding and action engaged after reading is purely yours.

Have a Nice Day!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.