Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whistleblower interview

Default Whistleblower interview

Adrian Douglas and the whistleblower were interviewed by king world news. I'm not all that great with the internet I don't know how to attach the link. You can find the link at gata's web page. Sorry about that.

Excellent.
    "The bank hath benefit on the interest on all monies which it creates out of nothing." - Bank of England charter 1694

"the centralization of wealth in the hands of the state by means of a national bank with an exclusive monopoly" - Karl Marx, Communist Manifesto

Default Stunning interview!

Thanks tyler1717 & ryshay for the heads up & the link to this interview. I had no idea if this whistle blower, Andrew Maguire, was going to resurface in any meaningful way, especially so soon. I hope this story goes viral, hopefully mainstream, & keeps pressure on the CFTC to follow through on this. I wonder if JP Morgan will slowly unwind there manipulative positions to try to avoid any mainstream coverage or penalization. I hope its too late for them to evade justice.

This gives all us little guys (silverbugs) hope that, maybe, just maybe, justice can truly reign supreme once in a long while. Make no mistake about, this is a modern-day, financial version of "David vs. Goliath".

Here's a snippet from the interview. If there's any indicator of how big this story could become, this quote from Adrian Douglas says it all "The implications of the fraud are enormous. Make no mistake about it, this will be the biggest scam in financial history. It'll dwarf all those others that have gone before it."
    Last edited by Mighty Moose; 30th March 2010 at 18:27. Reason: put the quote in bold
    All original wealth comes out of the ground.

Default Nope!

Quote Originally Posted by centralpa View Post
    I dont think it is the biggest. TARP was.
    LBMA does over 5 trillion in trades per year, as told by Adrian Douglas in this interview, and I think that's only for gold. So then, if this exchange is allegedly trading up to 100x more gold/silver than what actually exists, that would make TARP pale in comparison. And that's only on one exchange!

Quote Originally Posted by centralpa View Post
    I dont think it is the biggest. TARP was.
    To be fair, though, TARP was the biggest financial extortion in history.

Wonderful interview. My biggest concern is that Andrew Maguire would be from "Kookville". This is not the case. He seems competent and intelligent.
    "If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it." J.P. Morgan

One thing I don't get regarding this interview is how come Eric King never asked Andrew Maguire or mentioned anything about the hit & run 'accident' that just happened to him and his wife? This interview was just put out, today (Tuesday, March 30th), by King World News which is of course after the fact. Does anyone know when this interview was actually done, perhaps, prior to the hit & run accident? I just want to understand why it wasn't mentioned.

Thanks for posting this
    In a world of deceit telling, telling the truth is revolutionary.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks for adding the link, I figured somebody would post it but I was so excited I couldn't wait.