Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

GATA Whistleblower Andrew Maguire Injured in Hit and Run Car Accident‏
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GATA Whistleblower Andrew Maguire Injured in Hit and Run Car Accident‏

Default GATA Whistleblower Andrew Maguire Injured in Hit and Run Car Accident‏

An email....

Le Metropole Members,

On March 25th at the CFTC Public Hearing on Precious Metals GATA made a dramatic revelation of a whistleblower source, Andrew Maguire, who has first hand evidence of gold and silver market manipulation by JPMorganChase and who has even tipped off the CFTC in advance of manipulative attacks on gold and silver. Just as in the Madoff case the regulator has done nothing to stop such manipulation. On March 26th while out shopping with his wife, Mr. Maguire's car was hit by a car careening out of a side road. The driver of the vehicle then tried to escape. When a pedestrian eye-witness attempted to block the driver's escape he accelerated at him and would have hit him had the pedestrian not jumped out of the way. The car then hit two other cars in escaping. The driver was apprehended by the police after police helicopters were called in and following a high speed chase. Andrew and his wife were hospitalized with minor injuries. They were discharged from hospital today and should make a full recovery.

Cheers

Adrian

Midas note: You have to be kidding me ... Another Coincidence!

Quote Originally Posted by ANGRYITCH View Post
    An email....

Le Metropole Members,

On March 25th at the CFTC Public Hearing on Precious Metals GATA made a dramatic revelation of a whistleblower source, Andrew Maguire, who has first hand evidence of gold and silver market manipulation by JPMorganChase and who has even tipped off the CFTC in advance of manipulative attacks on gold and silver. Just as in the Madoff case the regulator has done nothing to stop such manipulation. On March 26th while out shopping with his wife, Mr. Maguire's car was hit by a car careening out of a side road. The driver of the vehicle then tried to escape. When a pedestrian eye-witness attempted to block the driver's escape he accelerated at him and would have hit him had the pedestrian not jumped out of the way. The car then hit two other cars in escaping. The driver was apprehended by the police after police helicopters were called in and following a high speed chase. Andrew and his wife were hospitalized with minor injuries. They were discharged from hospital today and should make a full recovery.

Cheers

Adrian

Midas note: You have to be kidding me ... Another Coincidence!
    Attempted murder, Need anymore proof?
    "The bank hath benefit on the interest on all monies which it creates out of nothing." - Bank of England charter 1694

"the centralization of wealth in the hands of the state by means of a national bank with an exclusive monopoly" - Karl Marx, Communist Manifesto

One couldn't make this up.
    "If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it." J.P. Morgan

It was Jason Bourne - a government "asset" (aka assassin)
    "Scenes are now to take place as will open the eyes of credulity and of insanity itself, to the dangers of a paper medium abandoned to the discretion of avarice and of swindlers." --Thomas Jefferson 1814

Quote Originally Posted by centralpa View Post
    I hope this prompts my brother to buy gold.

ditto. .
    Last edited by nmreich; 27th March 2010 at 20:41.
    "Scenes are now to take place as will open the eyes of credulity and of insanity itself, to the dangers of a paper medium abandoned to the discretion of avarice and of swindlers." --Thomas Jefferson 1814

Default Sorry SS Nation

I went to BBC news to hunt some info on this and find out the validity.

On their home page it flashes on the screen where you can contact them with a news story that you would like them to check on, which takes you to a page that within the dialogue says "email" which carries you to a link that you can send them an email. I wrote them a letter concerning this subject with a little background info (GATA, A. Maguire whistleblower info, CFTC meeting exposing JPM traders, as well as the hit and run info)

But I was unable to send it to them via the window mail format.

To complete the send it asks you to enter info into two boxes:

1 for Incoming mail (POP3 or IMAP) server:

2nd for outgoing email server (SMTP) name:

I did not get past this speed bump....bought a laptop and been shooting from the hip....so I did not complete the mission and get the letter sent.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/

Apologies to the forum....maybe someone that's not a computer rookie will have better luck tracking down more info on this one.

Curiosity will not kill the C/Kats of SS Nation!

Quote Originally Posted by AgShaman View Post
    I went to BBC news to hunt some info on this and find out the validity.

On their home page it flashes on the screen where you can contact them with a news story that you would like them to check on, which takes you to a page that within the dialogue says "email" which carries you to a link that you can send them an email. I wrote them a letter concerning this subject with a little background info (GATA, A. Maguire whistleblower info, CFTC meeting exposing JPM traders, as well as the hit and run info)

But I was unable to send it to them via the window mail format.

To complete the send it asks you to enter info into two boxes:

1 for Incoming mail (POP3 or IMAP) server:

2nd for outgoing email server (SMTP) name:

I did not get past this speed bump....bought a laptop and been shooting from the hip....so I did not complete the mission and get the letter sent.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/

Apologies to the forum....maybe someone that's not a computer rookie will have better luck tracking down more info on this one.

Can't you copy and past their email address: "yourlondon@bbc.co.uk" into your Outlook and send the email? If it asks you for your POP3 and SMTP then it means there is something wrong with your local machine. It should have nothing to do with their system. POP3 is your INCOMING service, and SMTP is your OUTGOING service.

Try sending an email to yourself and see if it works - if what I said is correct (that you can't send email to them) then it should also apply to any email you send - particularly the SMTP part. If you can't send and receive to yourself, then you need to contact your Internet Service Provider and find out what your SMTP server name is - something like "smtp.verizon.net" or something like that.
    Last edited by nmreich; 27th March 2010 at 20:33.

CFTC whistleblower injured in London hit-and-run

Submitted by cpowell on Sat, 2010-03-27 22:39. Section: Daily Dispatches
    6:39p ET Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dear Friend of GATA and Gold:

London metals trader Andrew Maguire, who warned an investigator for the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission in advance about a gold and silver market manipulation to be undertaken by traders for JPMorgan Chase in February and whose whistleblowing was publicized by GATA at Thursday's CFTC hearing on metals futures trading --

http://www.gata.org/node/8466

-- was injured along with his wife the next day when their car was struck by a hit-and-run driver in the London area.

According to GATA's contact with Maguire, board member Adrian Douglas, Maguire and his wife were admitted to a hospital overnight and released today and are expected to recover fully.

Maguire told Douglas by telephone today that his car was struck by a car careening out of a side road. When a pedestrian who witnessed the crash tried to block the other driver's escape, the other driver accelerated at the pedestrian, causing him to jump out of the way to avoid being hit. The other driver's car then struck two other cars in escaping. But the other driver was caught by police after a chase in which police helicopters were summoned.

We'll convey more information about the incident as it becomes available.

CHRIS POWELL, Secretary/Treasurer
    Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee Inc.

Default Huh?

I've been a Gypsy since 18.

I can grab a couple signals with 1 sometimes 2 bars, depending on where I happen to be at the time, but I usually lose the signal after a couple minutes depending on Mtn. weather or setting down my laptop, or not pointing it just right (in the right direction). They are unsecured networks, but as far as servers, I have no idea what you are talking about. I guess I could drive somewhere to a public library to do the email thing, but I've had a couple beers already...and I'm a little mouthy to deal with keystone cops right now should that happen. Hopefully my apology in the other post will be acceptable for you.

Quote Originally Posted by AgShaman View Post
    I've been a Gypsy since 18.

I can grab a couple signals with 1 sometimes 2 bars, depending on where I happen to be at the time, but I usually lose the signal after a couple minutes depending on Mtn. weather or setting down my laptop, or not pointing it just right (in the right direction). They are unsecured networks, but as far as servers, I have no idea what you are talking about. I guess I could drive somewhere to a public library to do the email thing, but I've had a couple beers already...and I'm a little mouthy to deal with keystone cops right now should that happen. Hopefully my apology in the other post will be acceptable for you.

No worries. I'm having a cold one now too. Cheers.
    What apology? I didn't know you offended me.
    Last edited by nmreich; 27th March 2010 at 21:22.