Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

IMF Is Now Rejecting Prospective Buyers For Its Gold Stash

Thread: IMF Is Now Rejecting Prospective Buyers For Its Gold Stash

Default IMF Is Now Rejecting Prospective Buyers For Its Gold Stash

IMF Is Now Rejecting Prospective Buyers For Its Gold Stash

Interesting article by ZERO HEDGE how the IMF is now not allowing certain buyers to purchase its gold:

In an exclusive report, Kitco has just released yet another stunner in the world of precious metals. It turns out that Eric Sprott has attempted to purchase gold from the IMF, according to information provided to Kitco by Frank Holmes, CEO of US Global Investors. "I just spoke with Eric Sprott, who bid to buy [the IMF's remaining gold on the block] and they refuse to sell it." As Kitco points out, "the IMF might be holding out for a bigger buyer or a central bank or for higher prices. But Holmes argues the IMF's rejection of Sprott's bid means markets are being manipulated." Back to Holmes: "I think there is a lot of manipulation done by governments around the world in the currency markets which affect the bond markets so to me it's just normal course." Holmes concludes "with an election year there may be a gold rally that could be two standard deviations, or $300 dollars, to the upside. So you could see gold run to $1300 to $1500 quite easily." This all is occurring as ever more pundits finally realize that as fiats are discredited across the world, the only safe, non-dilutable resource is gold.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/article/imf...its-gold-stash

Looks like PRESSURE is mounting on the PAPER CENTRAL BANKS.

"that is because Rothschild wants it ALL!"

They got out of the business in 2004; not enough profit.

It will be interesting to see who does pick up that gold. If China, Russia, or India buy it, that would indicate a transfer of physical gold. If the USA or Britain were to buy it (unlikely, I agree) that would raise suggestions that this was paper gold or leased gold.
    Things I learned growing up on a cattle ranch: Don't try to climb over the manure pile. Go around it.
    Things I learned in the big city: Don't try to beat the banksters at their own game. Go around them and own physical bullion.

Default Thanks Happy Helper

This should be huge if it's true....though I'm sure MSM will be directed to downplay it in nonchalant fashion.

The IMF is tied to more corrupt entities it would spin the heads of people like a young Linda Blair. The IMF is not the benevolent, free banking advice giving, 3rd world nation helping organization it would have the majority of the world believe.

I think they serve as the strong arm to provide causality to "set em up"....so that corrupt bankers and hedge funds can knock em down and continue to move the world towards a one world government (NWO). They most certainly always have a hidden agenda behind their actions that will not fall in the category of "good intentions". I've often wondered what happened to all the missing gold stored below the World Trade Center buildings....I believe those buildings were brought down for a couple reasons and one was to steal nearly a billion dollars worth of precious metals.....and what amount was the Mayor of Nueva Dork bragging about having recovered?......curious....you don't hear too many talk about this "accounting glitch"....especially since gold and silver hold up really well to having buildings topple on them.

My guess is types like Eric Sprott will be told to piss off....the IMF needs the gold to force nations to do what the shylocks want them to do.

Curiosity will not kill the C/Kats of SS Nation!

Nothing against it, but why Sprott and the other '"financial house far bigger than Sprott" want to buy from the IMF and not on the open market?

Default Do...Tell?

Quote Originally Posted by DaleFromCalgary View Post

It will be interesting to see who does pick up that gold. If China, Russia, or India buy it, that would indicate a transfer of physical gold. If the USA or Britain were to buy it (unlikely, I agree) that would raise suggestions that this was paper gold or leased gold.
    ...actually, Gold remained pretty firm in 2004, bouncing between 380 and 420 for most of the year. From Roth's announcement to today, there's been 300+% movement to the up-side. If Roth's truly did claim Au was unprofitable, it was a bald-faced lie. (I can't imagine they would do anything like that) Roth's withdrawal coincided with the establishment of many of the ETF's, and while there was such ETF noise gong on, ROTHCO very tidily closed up shop...raising more than a few eyebrows.

At the time, criminal intent was a wild speculation, but something didn't smell too Downy-Fresh. The exposure of a few unhappy Gold customers to tungsten fakes, (at least that was the guarded info-leak about it) caused a scramble between LBMA and Suid Afrika to complete a shipment to China. I can dig up my research on this, from about Sept, 2009. After that latest "rumble", the counterfeit issue appeared to go back underground, amidst efforts by various bullion banks to inventory all...or at least those were the conciliatory noises.

This scandal hasn't yet been dismissed, nor has it exactly been in the spotlight, lately. Last week's very messy exposure of JPMC as a manipulator of gold/slv, tosses another part of this puzzle out there to hopefully find a place. Gordon Brown also appears to have been queerly attached to this gang of thugs, and complicit in unloading an obscene bulk of UK gold to Roth & Co. On that deal, it almost looks as though there was a world effort to supress, while Gordie dumped Au...and as soon as the cupboard was bare, Au price sprang to epic proportions.

I tend to agree with talk that IMF is "holding" the 191MT, for China. As far as I know, India and China were on the job early...scrambling to secure as big a portion of this "fire-sale" gold as they could.

Now, I know I missed a few details, but there's enough ingredients here to cook-up a Cluster-f***. High wierd-ness in Ivory Towers, likely perpetuates this "shell-game", and obscures the discovery of what has been (or will be) "The Crime of the Century".

j

Quote Originally Posted by goldsilber View Post
    Nothing against it, but why Sprott and the other '"financial house far bigger than Sprott" want to buy from the IMF and not on the open market?
    My 2 Cents: If Sprott and Co. can / could get gold away from Central Bankers that leaves less actual gold for them to be able to manipulate. REMEMBER those bankers like to play the "Now you see it ( here), Now they got it ( way over there)" Game.

The less manipulation the more accurate the market price actually becomes.
    Gb

LUCK favors the PREPARED darling. - "Edna Mole"

ATTENTION Liberals and Progressives - The path to HELL is paved with good intentions.
    ( The USA is certainly spiraling in that direction)

"The future ain't what it used to be". - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by DaleFromCalgary View Post

Jeje... Interesting. They always know exactly when to go out of business without a lost a penny.
    "What we dearly want is for Americans to spend like Americans to do the patriotic thing and go out and spend," - Bill McDonough, head of the New York Fed, October 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldbrix View Post
    My 2 Cents: If Sprott and Co. can / could get gold away from Central Bankers that leaves less actual gold for them to be able to manipulate. REMEMBER those bankers like to play the "Now you see it ( here), Now they got it ( way over there)" Game.

The less manipulation the more accurate the market price actually becomes.
    I see your point goldbrix. I'd like only to see what would happen if both Sprott and the other financial house bought AND TAKE DELIVERY of 200 tons gold each within a couple of weeks...