Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

CFTC Hearing

Thread: CFTC Hearing

Default CFTC Hearing

It may have been posted but I missed it if it was. Does anyone have a link for the cftc live stream on Thursday?

Gata has a link to the cftc gov web page. I think during the hearing you can go there and see it. Its cftc.gov they don't have anything up right now.

Can someone post an article about this meeting. I lost my bookmark and wanted to inform my investor and parents. I think Sinclair had an article a while back...
    "Scenes are now to take place as will open the eyes of credulity and of insanity itself, to the dangers of a paper medium abandoned to the discretion of avarice and of swindlers." --Thomas Jefferson 1814

Tomorrow! YIIPPPPEEEEE!
    In a world of deceit telling, telling the truth is revolutionary.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I dont think this meeting will be the end of this dip for some reason.....

Thanks ______
    In a world of deceit telling, telling the truth is revolutionary.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.