Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Metrosexuals and other scary evidence of evolution - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Metrosexuals and other scary evidence of evolution

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    This is my kind of heterosexual gal.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fz8Baw1ZCM

Oh boy, the humanity. A school going to the expense of having the kids wear an RFID chip during school hours so they can track them.

The kids are not in danger of terrorist compared to the number of pedophiles and pissed off parents that lost custody of their kids.

I think that mother should wait until the school system demands on implanting her child with an RFID chip before complaining.

And arming the teachers, when is the last time anyone heard of a teacher going postal on a classroom? Give all of them guns and it will happen far more often than any outsiders running rampant in a school.

How many tens of millions of children are in school and that would make how many unstable teachers with guns protecting them or taking out their rage.

That broad would be singing a far different tune if that guy with the gun had entered her school and shot her child, while the school had ignored all warnings and done nothing at all.

You could have always done more when things go wrong, but you are always doing too much in the eyes of many when nothing happens at all.

Yep that's what happens time after time, when a major hurricane rolls through town and it hasn't happened in decades.

Just like my nephew in Moore Oklahoma. He has lived in the area for several decades and knows how much damage those tornado's have done.

Do you think he would have added the extra expense of installing one of those underground shelters in the garage, no way.

So when the tornado was coming down the street, his wife and two little boys, knew they couldn't stay in the house and ran out into the front yard.

Fortunately for them, the next door neighbor was laying in the ditch across the street and saw them. He ran over and guided them into that mud filled drainage ditch. Their house along with every other house in sight was totally demolished.

Now I'll bet he spends the money on that storm cellar under the garage floor, when they finally get around to rebuilding his house.

Piss and moan, the government never does enough or fast enough when things go wrong, but is spending far too much money trying to be prepared for those deadly happenings.
    Last edited by valerb; 26th June 2013 at 02:26.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Why does everyone automatically turn to the government? Why can't people be there for one another without involving some government bureaucrats?
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Why does everyone automatically turn to the government? Why can't people be there for one another without involving some government bureaucrats?

Maybe you've never been in a real natural disaster that wipes out everything in sight. No running water, no food, no anything for miles and your only option is to stay put and guard what little of your belongings you can find in the mess around you.

Katrina was the perfect picture of what a government should never do for it's people, just about nothing at all. Who's responsibility is this mess, I don't know, but I think it is theirs. What the F&ck difference did it make at the time, people were stranded on roof tops and drowning in their attics. It was a catastrophe of major proportions and our government could have put a handle on things in a hurry, but they didn't. It wasn't just New Orleans, but the entire Gulf Coast heading over to Florida that was a disaster area.

Law and order broke down and it took forever to get a handle on things. Bush had the opportunity to stand up and say, F%ck the rules and regulations, I want every swinging military helicopter from all branches of the service heading into that area with food and rescue teams. I also want a massive presence of Military police until the states can take control once again. How hard would that have been to show some back bone for the president of the United States.

You can't compare some local disaster where a tornado ripped some part of a city to pieces to something like Katrina that was so wide spread that it was out of control for everyone.

Do you find something wrong with a school putting an RFID tag on kids while at school, I don't? Far too many kids end up missing every year in this country and it's not a small number by any means. They are not hurting the children in anyway and they are the only ones protecting them during school hours.

I don't have a problem with school lock downs and "no drug" policies. If they feel the need to lock down one of my great grandchildren, have at it and bust their ass if you catch them with illegal drugs. Better now than when they grow up and are hooked for life.

But I agree, we should all take care of ourselves the best we can to be prepared for any circumstances that might arrive. But in reality, none of us can prepare for everything, even those of us that have the financial means. No one knows what disaster might come our way, most only plan on the normal natural disasters for their area at best and we know most people don't even bother with that.

It's easy to say we should just take care of each other, but most of the others will always be depending on the few that have prepared.

My neighbors that live directly across the street are both teachers, enough said. They will probably be the first ones in the neighborhood to try and coordinate a community food bank based on what we all have in stock. So I'll have to make sure I shoot both of them before anyone else!! I have my mini army picked out that I'm prepared to support with food, guns and ammo and they are not part of that group.

It's one thing to help out in a foreseeable short term event, but something altogether different to donate everything you have for the good of the subdivision so everyone can survive an extra couple weeks versus a small core surviving maybe a year or more.

I really hope I never need those supplies for anything other than what they are intended and not then. Just to have a ton of food on hand in case my family members are forced to evacuate the gulf coast.

My wife's greatest fear is that I'll die and people will come in our house and see all that food in the basement and put our house on one of the TV hoarders programs. She swears that if I die the first thing she will do is have a company come in and haul it all away. In reality, my sister has volunteered to remove it all for "free"!!

She's a prepper also and salivates over the thought of inheriting my stash.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trvlr45 View Post
    This IS kind of a strange place for a discussion on girly-men and butch women, isn't it? I thought I saw "silver market" up there somewhere.
    That's what I was thinking.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Without good government, you won't have good healthcare, schools, roads, food and live in kaos. Obama is one of the greatest this country has seen. Look at the stock market?
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

Question Is it even possible to be a former lesbian?

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Is it even possible to be a former lesbian?

IMO it's like being a virgin. You either are or aren't.

Coming from someone whose religious beliefs calls for a homosexual to be dropkicked off a six story building before they hang them, tell us more!!!!