Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

This down trend is ending
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This down trend is ending

Default This down trend is ending

It looks like this down trend is finally coming to an end but we may have a few days or more left before the next big run up really sets in with a vengeance. The tone of the news will dictate the magnitude of the move but I expect us to regain everything we have lost since December and then move higher before summer.

Happy days are just around the corner. In the mean time buy the dips.

I hope slv drops alot so I can buy more!!

First post w00t!

Sakata Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stacker View Post
    I hope slv drops alot so I can buy more!!

First post w00t!
    If you are planning on buying SLV then it doesn't really matter if it goes up or down. There is nothing backing it anyway.

nah, I meant physical. sorry!

Talking Silver and the market

Hey I am not to sure yet about what will happen so far as I know it could go either way. I am hoping for both first down then up. I know long term is definitley up but near term is a gamble, news wise we should know something soon. By the way what is "Woot" an owl joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakata View Post
    If you are planning on buying SLV then it doesn't really matter if it goes up or down. There is nothing backing it anyway.
    Sakata be careful of SLV. I had about 1,200 oz. in SLV but switched to Central Fund of Canada. Their systems are much more stable and honest than ours here. Physical is best but I'll take CFC over SLV any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by of one mine View Post
    Hey I am not to sure yet about what will happen so far as I know it could go either way. I am hoping for both first down then up. I know long term is definitley up but near term is a gamble, news wise we should know something soon. By the way what is "Woot" an owl joke?
    You can gamble on the near term if you want but it is going up from now until June 1st.

JPMorgan has not covered shorts yet.

Maybe never, as who would enforce.

However, the endless threat, like the cold war nukes, still drapes upon the silver market.

Sakata Guest

Quote Originally Posted by silversurfer1 View Post
    Sakata be careful of SLV. I had about 1,200 oz. in SLV but switched to Central Fund of Canada. Their systems are much more stable and honest than ours here. Physical is best but I'll take CFC over SLV any day of the week.
    No need to warn me. I had way more than 1200oz in SLV but moved it to CFC a long time ago. That is why I warned others earlier in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakata View Post
    No need to warn me. I had way more than 1200oz in SLV but moved it to CFC a long time ago. That is why I warned others earlier in this thread.
    Hey Sakata there you go. Good move. The Canadians don't have anywhere near the financial woes we (me not included) idiot Americans have. Banking system is much more stable than here.