Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Provident Metals

Thread: Provident Metals

Jake is offline Silver Seeker Senior Member Site Admin

Default Provident Metals

```````````````
    Last edited by Jake; 10th March 2010 at 19:18.

Incused Indians are one my three favorite generic rounds.:
    #1: Walking Liberty Quarter
    #2: Incused Indian
    #3: Large sailing ship obverse and quote on the reverse, from Article 10, Section 1, U.S. Constitution: "...No state shall make anything but gold and silver coin legal tender in payment of debt".

``````````````````

Sakata Guest

I got a bunch of these, plus others, from GSM. Their charge was $0.75/oz to mint them from my own 100 oz bars.

Ardent Listener Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sakata View Post
    I got a bunch of these, plus others, from GSM. Their charge was $0.75/oz to mint them from my own 100 oz bars.
    A nice round to go with in doing so if may I add?

Default Received 4 total orders from this company

````````````````

Default Another awesome Mexican coin.

They are now out of stock.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Jake,

Let me know how they treat you. I came across them today, and the pricing and shipping looks good, especially for newbees just starting to dip their toe in the water.

David S.

````````````````

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    They treated me like their best customer!
    I got instant confirms, and shipping was as fast as it could be ...faster than APMEX. Excellent packing...tracking numbers instantly...I talked with "Jake"---Yes...the guy's name is Jake....very good.

I like the prices, but I specifically found them Googling for "Incuse Indian Head Rounds" trying to buy them somewhere other than that high-priced "GoldenStateMint" (only idiots would buy from them), and this ProvidentMetals website came up. They also had Cuauhtemoc's and ONZA's in stock---They're out now, but they got them in again before I bought them out again. They'll have some Cuauhtemoc's soon, I'm sure.
    That is great to hear!I like the idea of their mixed bullion rounds to get started with. Very little over spot, and a chance to get a veriety of coins to get started with.

David S.