Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Sources for Maple holders

Thread: Sources for Maple holders

Default Sources for Maple holders

Has anyone ordered the nice display cases for silver maples?

I'm looking to pick some up and have only found one supplier, any extra sources would be appreciated (Canada or US is fine)

Know the diameter of your Maples and do a google search of the web. type in "Coin supplies".

Good luck!

http://www.coininvestdirect.com/en/s...armoniker.html

Im sure they will have Gold ones if you mail them

Quote Originally Posted by mkc View Post
    http://www.coininvestdirect.com/en/s...armoniker.html

Im sure they will have Gold ones if you mail them
    actually, i'm looking for nice display type units.

But seriously though, that may change as I have started my mini-version of stock piling them (LOL). I have no where near what many of you have, but it might get pricey if I start buying up the hard holders and cases for all of them!