Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Silver Lost!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silver Lost!!

Default Silver Lost!!

Here is a picture of the silver bullion I lost in a terrible boating accident.
    If you come across these items while diving, please give me a call as I will gladly take them off your hands.

Then again, I'm no oracle.

Default Nice Beginning There

Good to see you USE to have GM to protect your LOST PMs. The FINDER will feel much more secure ( as long as he knows how to work that fine piece).

I'll keep an eye out

Gb

That much weight on a boat, it's sure to sink.

Sorry for your loss!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sakata Guest

It doesn't look to be all silver to me. I have heard of the "Man with the Golder Gun", but I am a little suspicious of a silver gun.

Ardent Listener Guest

Talking Just consider it part of Davey Jones' hoard now.

Default lost

ARR!! the bloody pirates will be lookin for yer treasure! maybe its time for a (phoney) curse. I best be gettin back to the pearl.

Dump the full metal jacket and ball ammo. Get some hollow points.

Quote Originally Posted by goldminer View Post
    Dump the full metal jacket and ball ammo. Get some hollow points.
    Those are Federal EFMJ. Very effective law-enforcement defense rounds.

Same effect as hollow-points, but still having FMJ reliability. Spendy boolits.
    Last edited by coctailer; 12th February 2010 at 22:23.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Looks like a little over a 100 ounces......Where was that location again?
    TRUTH is not dependent on one's belief of it...
    John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

"Get Real"

Oh you poor thing, I feel for your loss

As a member of an increasingly violent but disarmed country (UK), it must be as hard for you to imagine the concept of mandatory and far-reaching total disarmament, than it is for us Brits to imagine ever again having the right to self protection (we used to, in times long gone by).

Over here, two scumbags recently busted into a man's home and said they were going to rob & rape his family. The father defended his family with a sword and chopped-off a thug's ear.

Well, the prosecutors then tried to prosecute and jail the father! their arrogance about how we defend ourselves is breathtaking... that is how MAD this world is becoming... At least they saw sense eventually.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-22034198/