Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I.R.S RELEASES " the truth about tax protesters claims

Thread: I.R.S RELEASES " the truth about tax protesters claims

Exclamation I.R.S RELEASES " the truth about tax protesters claims

see the released compilation of tax cases and claims against paying the irs and see what happened to the protesters........this country is now run by thugs in my opinion!! http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_b...s-debunks.html

Starve the dragon!

cowboycarl04 is offline Silver Seeker Senior Member Site Admin

The IRS tax code is 13,458 pages long according to the US Government Printing Office or 16,845 if you include Title 26, written by Congress.

While paying taxes is ineveitable and how I have no problem with reasonable taxes, I honestly can't find anything reasonable about a tax code that is nearly 17,000 pages long.

I think it just shows how far off track we have gotten as a "free society."

Dont' get me wrong, I love living here and would rather be here than anywhere else, but it just seems we can be doing so much better without this nonsense.

Stop complaining and start supporting the End the Fed and Fair Tax movements now!!

http://endthefedusa.ning.com/

http://www.fairtax.org/site/PageServer

The tax code is actually over 66,000 pages long. All those "frivolous" arguments happen to be true. Unfortunately, if you follow any "tax protestor" case you will see the judge withhold evidence such as past supreme court decisions and rig the proceedings in favor of the IRS.

They use a different kind of law in the courts. It isn't based on the constitution. They have common law, statutory law, admiralty law, case law, UCC law and who knows what else they make up as they go along. They just use whatever they feel like at the moment to steal our money and give it to the central banking system.

The present ongoing financial collapse of the United States and the rest of the world while the biggest banks are raking in huge profits and paying out huge bonuses should prove to anyone who really runs things.

They are the ones that make the laws in this country, not us or our elected "representatives". The repealing of the Glass/ Seagul Act was just ONE fine example. It made everything we are seeing possible allowing "investment banks" to force the taxpayer to fund THEIR losses.

THIS pretty much explains it:

Edward Mandell House had this to say in a private meeting with President Woodrow Wilson:
    “[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will effect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being unable to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions.
    Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud which we will call “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.”

None of the income tax illegally stolen from our paychecks is spent on any "constitutional" government services. It ALL goes to pay interest only payments on the national debt which we borrow from the uncionstitutional Federal Reserve. These were the findings of the Grace Commission headed by Peter Grace under Ronald Reagan who, unfortunately was manipulated into giving us Alan Greenspan who just recently received the "dynamite" award for blowing up the global economy. It was concluded that he is the most to blame for our present economic problems.

Of course, there was/is also Paulson, Bernanke, congress etc. etc. The list goes on and on all the way back to 1913.