Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

The Oracle Speaks, Pay Attention...

Thread: The Oracle Speaks, Pay Attention...

Default The Oracle Speaks, Pay Attention...

My silver prediction for February 5, 2010.

At approximately 12:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, Silver Spot will drop to ..... $1.

This drop will last for approximately 10 minutes and will then return to current spot. The reason for this precipitous drop is that I, Not An Oricle, will be buying silver bullion bars at that exact moment in time.

Unfortunately, most of you will either be at lunch or on your way home from work and will not be able to take advantage of this unique event.

I and only I will get the best deal on the planet.

Myuwahahahaahahah, Myuwahahahahaahah
    Then again, I'm no oracle.

you will be the proud owner of silver painted wood nickels

It's your bedtime, Oricle. Time to log off.
    “Most of our so-called reasoning consists in finding arguments for going on believing as we already do.”
    - James Harvey Robinson

"The more we convince others, the more we convince ourselves."
    - The Tongue and Quill

Jake is offline Silver Seeker Senior Member Site Admin

`````````````
    Last edited by Jake; 11th March 2010 at 10:58.