PDA

View Full Version : The State Of The Union ????

LETMYSILVERGO
27th January 2010, 21:02
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????-- WHAT??-- DID i MISS SOMETHING????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????? OH! THAT'S RIGHT-- WE ARE SO SCREWED !!!!!!!!!!!!

AgShaman
27th January 2010, 21:14
Won't be flappin' there gums if states start to threaten seceding in the near term....talk about a Black Swan.

AgShaman
27th January 2010, 21:20
And could somebody get Miss Blinky a dental flosser for Hubba Bubba's speech....oh and an earpiece connected to the laugh button for Joe Biden so he knows when to clap. Ttttttttteflon

Curiosity will not kill the C/Kats of SS Nation!

UmassSteve
27th January 2010, 21:24
So far there's nothing special here. No more or less BS than any other state of the union address I've been alive for.

AgShaman
27th January 2010, 21:25
Aww...poor Harry. Stayed up all night helping Barry write his speech.

Him very very sleepy (yawns....no, I'm not bored....I'm just tired)

Goldbrix
27th January 2010, 21:26
And could somebody get Miss Blinky a dental flosser for Hubba Bubba's speech....oh and an earpiece connected to the laugh button for Joe Biden so he knows when to clap. Ttttttttteflon

Ta' hellwit'em Thars College Basketball on elsewhere.

If a politicians mouth is moving he's lyin'.
If a politician said it is dark at 11pm you better get up and check at 11pm.

JMO,
Gb

AgShaman
27th January 2010, 21:30
I liked the view on the dolt republican trying to carve his name into Barry's forehead with his eyeball jedi lazer beam.

What a circus

Burticus
27th January 2010, 23:12
Turn off the reruns of the Elephant 'N Jackass parasite puppet show.

Barack Obama
28th January 2010, 10:52
So I take it that everyone really really liked my speech huh? I'm a bit pissed that I have to do this two more times because I hate when I'm talking and people begin with the obligatory applause. Especially when I'm gesturing for them to quiet down, they need to learn to STFU! I'm fine with clapping and whatnot when I make a good point, but enough with doing it just for the sake of doing it. Also, that bitch Pelosi needs to keep her fat ass in the seat. Everyone needs to be focusing on me, not be distracted by her hopping up every two seconds just to act like a circus clown :rolleyes:

silverheartbone
28th January 2010, 11:02
Yes Mr. Soetoro, you can read really well.

TexAsh
28th January 2010, 17:19
What union?

There is more and better evidence that Obama is a Marxist than a natural born citizen (as required by the Constitution).

See here: Obama's Relationships (http://citizen.home.texas.net/images/ObamaMarxistRelationsChart.jpg)

http://citizen.home.texas.net/images/ObamaUsurper.jpg

Get yer T-shirt here (http://www.cafepress.com/CandidSmack)

Jake
29th January 2010, 14:57
``````````

AgShaman
29th January 2010, 16:08
Inflationary Holocaust were his words.....I like both his and Peter Schiffs videos. Media will do their best to bring attention away from the looming crisis. They are "like a dog sh__ting razor blades" (truth being both difficult and painful to watch unfold)

Keep your eyes open in 2010

My Pants Are Cold
29th January 2010, 16:46
I don't like Spam!