View Full Version : Silver support seen at 16.76

MasterQ
26th January 2010, 07:45
Silver is higher today at 17.13. The unit has had a rough three days
falling from 18.85 to 16.89. We see resistance now at 17.65 and support
at the December low of 16.76. The Gold Silver ratio is marginally lower
from Fridays close of 64.25 to current 64.00. The risk is for continued
liquidation in both Gold and Silver. Under this bearish environment, the
Gold Silver ratio will likely retest the December highs near 65.00.

Scotia called this from yesterday's post. We had a decent pop up during the day and some early well received numbers in early china with Silver hitting 17.24. Due to us now being in this bearish channel, these little pops are just not strong enough just yet.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/mrqdesade/bearish.jpg

We are in a bear channel and we have been hit rather hard, so recovery is going to be a little longer and small. This is still very unusual for this time of year and I would hate to see any last remnants of support taken out.

The 100 day from yesterday is now sitting at 17.50 while the 200 day is sitting at 15.79. There really isn't much more support down in these lower numbers before a more severe drop could happen. TA wise we are also looking at the lower Bollinger Band which was sitting at 16.53.

We are also oversold and it would take the rest of this week being in these 16's to confirm direction for the next week. In other words, for those of us bulls we do not want to see us trying to embed on the low side in the sto's. This will also demonstrate a new low for this year over last year. Resistance on the top side is sitting at the 17.80 level and we are about $1000 a bar below that or $5000 a full future's contract. Too much money to risk for those trying to trade this market so it is really up to those in physical to hold and wait out yet another wave of disappointing numbers.

Reports like these don't make much sense with our markets reacting.

Gross domestic product rose 0.1 percent from the third quarter, the Office for National Statistics said today in London. The median forecast in a Bloomberg News survey of 33 economists was for a 0.4 percent increase and the lowest prediction was for a result of 0.2 percent.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aRN1aFHlD7YA&pos=1

More china bad news has effected PM's and this one isn't helping.

Chinese banks have begun restricting new loans, responding to a push by regulators to contain credit after a surge in lending in the first half of this month.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=amY9wPnq4Yfo&pos=2

Then you get mixed news like this.

Policy makers are concerned that the Fed funds rate, at which banks borrow from each other in the overnight market, may fail to meet the new target, damaging their credibility and their ability to control inflation as the economy recovers.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=akYMsCezpjlk&pos=4

MasterQ
26th January 2010, 07:50
Good news?

A little too late?

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=af2FhldmQVDg&pos=8

President Barack Obama will call in his State of the Union address for a three-year freeze on spending for many domestic programs as part of his strategy to rein in the deficit, administration officials said.

Such cuts would have many taking it on the chin no?

Would he really get these freezes?

I'm all for less spending and reducing government but how much of this is a true reality?

-Q

MasterQ
26th January 2010, 08:04
To note:

If anyone was shorting this market, outside of JP and the others, from 18.80 to now they would have been out at the 100 day last week.

There really just isn't much more momentum left on the downside other than liquidation.

With nothing but words and some ideas of policy changes in the near term, you can not rely solely on them.

Next months unemployment numbers, retail sales, oil prices, etc. will demonstrate more of the same not improvement. In fact I'm willing to guess Valentine's day sales are going to be just as dismal.

What still shocks me around here in San Antonio is how full our main mall still gets on Saturday, how busy all top restaurants (really the chains like Outback, Red Lobster etc.) are even during the evenings of the week, and still about the same amount of traffic with gas prices hovering here between $2.55 regular to $2.98 Premium. We are lower in unemployment compared to national and have been able to whether most of the recession storm.

Guess it goes to show it isn't always dark on all sides of the U.S.

-Q

Sakata
26th January 2010, 08:24
$16.54 as I type and dropping about 4 cents minute. Doesn't look good for the short term.

MasterQ
26th January 2010, 08:52
Yeah well that support was taken out.

Was sitting at the December low and just couldn't hold.

We are NOT getting a bounce and it just doesn't want to quit.

Liquidation looks to the horizon if we can't hold the 16's as it opens the way to the 14's over the next week.

It is a very sad day/week for PM's my friends.

I'm not sure what else is causing this so early in the year.

Anyone have a clue?

Even Bullionmaster is looking for a bounce and on top of most analysts this looks very gloomy.

/sigh

-Q

Burticus
26th January 2010, 09:28
Q - Supplement your technical analysis with today's remark regarding the "interventionals" in Ed Steer's Gold & Silver Daily:

"It's a busy week this week... options expiry, first day notice for delivery into the February gold contract, $166 billion treasury auction, State of the Union Address, Little Timmy Geithner goes to Washington to answer questions regarding AIG... and I'm sure I've forgotten something. Anyway, unless some earth-shattering event occurs, I'm sure that the U.S. bullion banks have already received their marching orders... and will keep both gold and silver in check [or worse] for at least the rest of this week."

My craw told me roughly the same support levels as you mentioned. However, Chris Powell's now-famous quote "There are no markets any more, only interventions," must be kept in mind at all times. Analysis of the fundamentals and technicals are not enough these days. Until the gangsters run out of real silver, the paper tail will wag the silver dawg.

I expect that this is the big dip before the moon shot that many analysts have been warning about, so I am advising a couple pals who still need silver that this week should be a good time to look for a bottom and buy.

MasterQ
26th January 2010, 09:43
Q - Supplement your technical analysis with today's remark regarding the "interventionals" in Ed Steer's Gold & Silver Daily:

"It's a busy week this week... options expiry, first day notice for delivery into the February gold contract, $166 billion treasury auction, State of the Union Address, Little Timmy Geithner goes to Washington to answer questions regarding AIG... and I'm sure I've forgotten something. Anyway, unless some earth-shattering event occurs, I'm sure that the U.S. bullion banks have already received their marching orders... and will keep both gold and silver in check [or worse] for at least the rest of this week."

My craw told me roughly the same support levels as you mentioned. However, Chris Powell's now-famous quote "There are no markets any more, only interventions," must be kept in mind at all times. Analysis of the fundamentals and technicals are not enough these days. Until the gangsters run out of real silver, the paper tail will wag the silver dawg.

I expect that this is the big dip before the moon shot that many analysts have been warning about, so I am advising a couple pals who still need silver that this week should be a good time to look for a bottom and buy.

My broker told me the same about the options but when you have taken out all reasonable supports and open up the way down to 14 you then must make a call.

I'm out at 16.50 and will wait for the turn.

The bear signs are out and we are very much below the 18 day to garner any support to bring this market around at least this week.

I'll wait out the bottom and look for the moon shot.

We are running out of time. Only about a month left till the historical seasonals take over.

Good luck to us all!

-Q

lacaprup
26th January 2010, 11:02
I can't wait for my tax return to get deposited. I hope Bing cashback is still working on eBay. I would LOVE to see $14, but I called $16 in early December and I think it stops there.

http://forums.silverseek.com/showthread.php?p=81967#post81967

ThreeNinesFine
26th January 2010, 11:02
From Ed Steer's "Gold and Silver Daily":

MasterQ
26th January 2010, 12:00
...and then we bounce....

My luck eh?

We are still in a down trend and need to get back above the 100 day at least at 17.50ish.

That is over .70 away with the information coming out this week.

Will we consolidate here in the lower 16's while we took out December's lows?

Signs just point to lower numbers as liquidation still is hovering.

I couldn't sweat it out longer though my gut was telling me to stick it out.

I'll wait out the bottom wherever it is and get more bullish when we can get at least back up to the 18 day.

-Q

Jake
26th January 2010, 14:58
``````````````````

Burticus
26th January 2010, 17:21
Hey Jake, that post was unnecessarily cruel buddy. The guy gets bucked off, costing him some FeRNs, and you gleefully pile on, with smirking Mexican bandito and mocking picture. This does not reflect well on your character. Sure, there was a bear raid from 8-12 this morning, triggering stops and beating price down 80 cents (which none of us could have foreseen), but the price quickly got bid back up. In perfect hindsight, Q's projection was at the low end of this afternoon's trading range and within a couple cents of the CRIMEX closing price - pretty damn close if you ask me.

Obviously, forum members will be hesitant stick their necks out and make a ballsy price + timing call if they know that snipers are going to flame their @$$e$ every time they are wrong. No wonder so many newbies describe how they have lurked for months, reluctant to sign up as members, then cringe and grovel in fear in their first few posts. Very sad, since we are all in the same camp.

Though admittedly an insufferable prick myself at times, it is getting tiresome watching you relentlessly stalking and ambushing Q every time he ventures out of his foxhole. Whether he is a genius or F.O.S., he seems to mean well and at least has the intestical fortitude to make and provide chart support for his calls, right or wrong. It is easy to criticize and ridicule others without presenting a contrary argument or making your own call.

You guys are two of the most active and valuable members on this forum and I wish you would just brush each others' backs off and bury the hatchet...and not in each others' ukraniums.

Jake
26th January 2010, 17:26
`````````````````

Burticus
26th January 2010, 17:58
The Power of Nice?! Conquer the world with kindness?! I am laughing uncontrollably...side hurting.

Where in the heck did you find that book so fast? You must have been saving it for months just to clock somebody with it. Please, stop being nice, stop being nice. I apologize and promise to return to my foxhole.

NotAnOricle
26th January 2010, 21:00
You guys are funny.

Keep up the good work.

red snapper
27th January 2010, 08:47
So who reckons it's going to break down through US$16 then? :p

ccjoe
27th January 2010, 10:10
My broker told me the same about the options but when you have taken out all reasonable supports and open up the way down to 14 you then must make a call.

I'm out at 16.50 and will wait for the turn.

The bear signs are out and we are very much below the 18 day to garner any support to bring this market around at least this week.

I'll wait out the bottom and look for the moon shot.

We are running out of time. Only about a month left till the historical seasonals take over.

Good luck to us all!

-Q
My broker is steadily waiting too for a 15.50/18.50 spread so either way it seems to be good. Just 5% out of pocket expense it ag hits either of those numbers. Otherwise pocket a little cash on the sells.
Thank God the broker knows what the hell he's doing as I've been studying for weeks but ....................
I tell him what the lows will be IMHO and the highs and he extrapolates.

Jake
27th January 2010, 14:36
`````````````````````

Burticus
27th January 2010, 23:30
Please, stop being nice, stop being nice.

Jake, please, stop being nice, stop being nice. Just get it over with and beat us with the Power of Nice book.

ccjoe
28th January 2010, 12:12
$16.54 as I type and dropping about 4 cents minute. Doesn't look good for the short term.

My broker in Chicago has his finger on the trigger for 4 full silver contracts but doesn't want to catch a falling knife.
He has more patience than me, thank God.
I told him the USD hit 79 which I told him weeks ago that I thought it would.
I also said weeks ago that I thought the bottom in this run was 16.
Good luck to all those brave enough to put their money where their mouths are.

silverheartbone
28th January 2010, 12:25
My broker in Chicago has his finger on the trigger for 4 full silver contracts but doesn't want to catch a falling knife.
He has more patience than me, thank God.
I told him the USD hit 79 which I told him weeks ago that I thought it would.
I also said weeks ago that I thought the bottom in this run was 16.
Good luck to all those brave enough to put their money where their mouths are.
If my guessing is correct, then by July the price will be high.
And if so, I think that I will be tempted to sell some then,
for the very first time.

I'll try to cash in all my Roosevelt dimes, Washington quarters, and Kennedy halves on a spike over say 94 FRN. (Not gonna wait for 100.)
Then post spike, rotate the cash back to Mercury dimes, Standing and Walking Libertys,
if available, or Mexican Libertads if not.

That's my plan and I'm sticking to it.

Roonbox
28th January 2010, 12:39
this is getting difficult to watch...

silverheartbone
28th January 2010, 12:45
this is getting difficult to watch...

LOL. Manipulation on so many fronts.

Looks like "one lucky buyer" (wink, wink) is going to get some 14.90 FRN "silver".

Of course it would never happen,
but I do wonder if there would still be "shorts" if the spot price went to 1.29 FRN?

silverheartbone
28th January 2010, 13:22
16 is holding on to dear life. It was breached momentarily. Does this mean we're headed down to 14?

My guess is that sometime in about a week JPM will cover their ass as best they can.

That will mark the bottom.

Yes a momentary drop next week, probably into the high $14s for the masters, but then right back up.

MasterQ
28th January 2010, 14:08
16 is holding on to dear life. It was breached momentarily. Does this mean we're headed down to 14?

Sorry for being silent but I had to shake out some of the rhetoric I receive daily when I post.

Yes it is holding on very much so and it is having a very rough time doing it.

I got taken out at 16.50 and we hit 16.35 to shake out more longs. (which it did) We had a .40 bounce from there but obviously that didn't hold either.

We are still below most of the key averages and heading down to the few remaining which right now is the 200 day sitting at around 15.80's.

If we break through the 200 day then expect liquidation.

I just didn't want to ride out this storm even though a little voice in my head said we probably won't see anything under the 16's.

With the threat of liquidation, more or less attributed to some very positive programs Obamanomics is hoping to implement as well as some confidence rising in our dollar, you are taking some very high risk with trading.

If you are holding onto physical then you are in the best shape as you can just sit tight till probably 2nd half of this year. I say this because as deep a cut we have received with this recent movement, we would be lucky to just crack 19 before we go into the March-May breakdown for the summer.

I am merely basing this off historical charts but they seem to be in question as well. If we are repeating the 30 yr charts then June will probably be the bottom for the 2nd half of the year.

Good luck to us all!

-Q

MasterQ
28th January 2010, 14:20
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/mrqdesade/newlow.jpg

I'm very disappointed silver couldn't hold the 100 day in JANUARY!

We are in the bear camp and it is looking bleaker as to when we will get the turn around.

Some analysts are saying it has been a godsend to receive a price nearing the 200 day for excellent buying opportunities going long. For delivery, probably, but trading long?

Gold just barely dipped below its line in the sand and that would put some of your top analysts, including Ira, on edge. Gold was supposed to hold the 1075-1095 area. The interesting thing is it dropped 1 dollar below and got well bid this afternoon.

So who is to say what to do from here?

There needs to be some solid days if not a solid week of recovery and probably back above the 100 day still.

If we can get some closes above the 100 day then I would say you will be safe for perhaps 10% profit before it goes on vacation again.

Economics, policy, money, everything changes every day and so should your analysis. For today this is mine.

Good luck to us all!

-Q

Jake
28th January 2010, 14:54
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `

silverheartbone
28th January 2010, 15:14
Check it out.
At this minute of this day spot GOLD & PALLADIUM & PLATINUM prices are all up for the day.

MasterQ
28th January 2010, 15:16
Que the emperor music....

The Lord Marshall strikes again!

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/mrqdesade/gm.jpg

Tell me Jake, do you ever take a break from being an asshole?

No seriously...maybe we should take a poll?

Your posts, at least when they are directed to me, are utter nonsense! You pay no attention except for some keywords to go off on. Does that make your responses any more legitimate?

So..Mr. Jake...your going out to buy coins. I think I said that was a great idea. Your trying to clock that I was bullish and now bearish. Well I don't know what you have been looking at lately but the trend is down. How much further down? I'm providing my analysis but for now it doesn't look very good for the up tick. This could change but your an asshole so you'll just keep pointing out how often I change directions because the market is everything linear. (how is that neck brace?)

That is right Jake, you believe this whole entire market is linear. But wait, you want to buy the dips, but no, the market is linear...there is no dips...there are no moments of bearish sentiment...its always up up and away! Silver is a constant bull! What the hell have I been typing lately?

Do us all a favor Jake and try and stop being an asshole and clouding up my threads or this forum.

P.S. I won't be holding my breath

-Q

silverheartbone
28th January 2010, 15:22
Here is one just for you.
Looks like it stops just as the price of silver starts to boom. ;)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c9/Dollar_value_chart.gif

What about support level for the USD(FRN)?

Isn't that the real driver in any analysis of the spot price of silver?

Now considering the recent QUANTITATIVE EASING,
what do you think about the long term outlook for USD/FRN denominated accounts?

I have one word for you.
Yikes.

ccjoe
28th January 2010, 16:44
Que the emperor music....

The Lord Marshall strikes again!

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/mrqdesade/gm.jpg

Tell me Jake, do you ever take a break from being an asshole?

No seriously...maybe we should take a poll?

Your posts, at least when they are directed to me, are utter nonsense! You pay no attention except for some keywords to go off on. Does that make your responses any more legitimate?

So..Mr. Jake...your going out to buy coins. I think I said that was a great idea. Your trying to clock that I was bullish and now bearish. Well I don't know what you have been looking at lately but the trend is down. How much further down? I'm providing my analysis but for now it doesn't look very good for the up tick. This could change but your an asshole so you'll just keep pointing out how often I change directions because the market is everything linear. (how is that neck brace?)

That is right Jake, you believe this whole entire market is linear. But wait, you want to buy the dips, but no, the market is linear...there is no dips...there are no moments of bearish sentiment...its always up up and away! Silver is a constant bull! What the hell have I been typing lately?

Do us all a favor Jake and try and stop being an asshole and clouding up my threads or this forum.

P.S. I won't be holding my breath

-Q

Let me take some heat off you Q.
I fnally have come to the conclusion that maplehole and jakehole are mentally ill mostly and NOT aholes, i.e. they can't help it.
I think both are closet gays and have the hots for me (maplehole) and Jake> you> your pic is probably giving him an orgasm. I can think of no other reason why they are such assholes> They're sexually frustrated old men.
Back on topic.
Just talked to my broker and told him how Soros came on live from Switzerland and said the USD is bad but better than everything else.
Hence I'm going to wait till the dollar possibly hits 80-81 and silver dips to 15 before I do the future contracts.
We might do a strangle tomorrown and a mini if silver hits the 200 day moving average, I think you said 15.76 Q?
Good luck to everyone especially the mental ones.
It doesn't help when people like burt egg him on or are afraid to stand up to old man jake.
I don't care if people are old or gay, but NOT on a silver forum please.

Jake
28th January 2010, 16:52
````````````````

What is Truth?
28th January 2010, 16:59
So forget the dam charts, what is driving the price of silver and the stock market down so much?

Aggie
28th January 2010, 17:43
So forget the dam charts, what is driving the price of silver and the stock market down so much?

Well, according to the foregoing posts in this thread, it depends on any given moment on what kind of an asshole is buying or selling. I guess the balance between buyers and sellers is what makes a market in pretty much anything if my Econ 101 is still valid. So I would say right now there are probably more asshole sellers than asshole buyers at the current market price.

So in order to really know what's causing all this I'd have to crawl individually inside many asshole minds. However I'm not willing to do that and will just stick to my original game plan which is to accrue as much physical as affordably possible. What an asshole genius I am, eh?

ag

What is Truth?
28th January 2010, 18:00
Well, according to the foregoing posts in this thread, it depends on any given moment on what kind of an asshole is buying or selling. I guess the balance between buyers and sellers is what makes a market in pretty much anything if my Econ 101 is still valid. So I would say right now there are probably more asshole sellers than asshole buyers at the current market price.

So in order to really know what's causing all this I'd have to crawl individually inside many asshole minds. However I'm not willing to do that and will just stick to my original game plan which is to accrue as much physical as affordably possible. What an asshole genius I am, eh?

ag

Good post! I think I'll do the same. There isn't much else worth buying with fiat these days that they can't tax the crap out of you for anyways.

JesterJay
28th January 2010, 18:01
ASS-tonishing!
JesterJay

ag

ccjoe
28th January 2010, 18:31
Obviously the euro going down the tube concomitant with the greek bonds premiums going through the roof forcing the USD to skyrocket which Jim Rogers predicted 2 months ago
Barrackhole's speech didn't help last night either. How about the bank taxes>? I could go on and on Truth.
Do some homework.

MasterQ
28th January 2010, 18:57
Let me take some heat off you Q.
I fnally have come to the conclusion that maplehole and jakehole are mentally ill mostly and NOT aholes, i.e. they can't help it.
I think both are closet gays and have the hots for me (maplehole) and Jake> you> your pic is probably giving him an orgasm. I can think of no other reason why they are such assholes> They're sexually frustrated old men.
Back on topic.
Just talked to my broker and told him how Soros came on live from Switzerland and said the USD is bad but better than everything else.
Hence I'm going to wait till the dollar possibly hits 80-81 and silver dips to 15 before I do the future contracts.
We might do a strangle tomorrown and a mini if silver hits the 200 day moving average, I think you said 15.76 Q?
Good luck to everyone especially the mental ones.
It doesn't help when people like burt egg him on or are afraid to stand up to old man jake.
I don't care if people are old or gay, but NOT on a silver forum please.

ROFL

Wow Joe, that wasn't entirely necessary but it was definitely good for a laugh.

The 200 day is such a sad note as then your teetering on liquidation.

Trust me, I don't want this to end so soon so early in the year but the volatility monster is just so angry right now.

My fault on clicking "view post" while I have him on ignore but after about 10 or so responses my Leo sense kicks in and I get stupid curious.

I guess I also have a hard time seeing something that might be false truths discussed behind my back/posts as it were.

He's probably a lonely man, dunno about gay, but I'm pretty sure there isn't a woman involved. I certainly know of no woman who would take that kind of attitude. Trust me I'm married, I have an insider's perspective on this one.

So he can stay convinced that I haven't ever traded silver, never profited, never lost, that I just enjoy spending my days typing about something I care so little about to try and make a profit from. Makes complete sense to me!

Well I didn't want to digress so much on this subject so I'll just leave it there.

Good luck!

-Q

MasterQ
28th January 2010, 19:00
ASS-tonishing!
JesterJay

There have been so many short coverings, and buying triggers and yet we still are sinking.

So is this bearish? For now. Is it long term bearish? NO

Evidently the concept of trying to get in a few profits between larger historical movements is still eluding to some.

I call it backasswards myself.

Look just over the last 3 years.

If you stayed in long constantly while buying the dips your profits are all over the damn place!

I know...it's just unrealistic!

Why can't I just follow the line that keeps going in one direction!?!?!?

-Q

MasterQ
28th January 2010, 19:12
Not trying to be an asshole myself but even a smart investor knows when to take profits and not leave it in there ALL the time.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/mrqdesade/btdips.jpg

But but....the market is linear! We are still up from 2005! Hell even from 2008!

Good luck everyone!

-Q

MasterQ
28th January 2010, 19:16
NO WAIT! I understand now.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/mrqdesade/jbtdips.jpg

Makes perfect sense to me now!

-Q

Jake
28th January 2010, 19:27
````````````````````

Jake
28th January 2010, 19:28
`````````````````

AgShaman
28th January 2010, 19:36
I like to focus on the past words of the bigshot prognosticators. I can't remember any of them saying that bullish runs of commodities are a decade or less. I think more of them have said that bull markets in commodities last more than a decade.

Another big point often forgotten is the spearhead that's always getting swept away from the camera....the USA is not the only country that is printing it's way headlong into a currency crisis event. When real panic sets in motion the last competitor of the domino competition championships....the world may not be able to move into commodity based currencies fast enough. If one looks at all the rhetoric in the past year....words backed up by actions continue to be the driver keeping PM's relative in a seriously deteriorating worldscape. And how will the commodity based countries protect their currencies should the fallen flood to them for protection....my guess is gold and silver will reserve themselves a lion's share in the foundation of such an event. Too bad a country cannot realize the potential to lead the world out of the darkness by pegging/coupling their own paper currency with gold and silver holdings.....or maybe some are in fact doing this now in secret and we just can't see what's going on....what with all the speeches and events to sidetrack us and keep us zombified.

Curiosity will not kill the C/Kats of SS Nation!

What is Truth?
28th January 2010, 20:29
Obviously the euro going down the tube concomitant with the greek bonds premiums going through the roof forcing the USD to skyrocket which Jim Rogers predicted 2 months ago
Barrackhole's speech didn't help last night either. How about the bank taxes>? I could go on and on Truth.
Do some homework.
Thanks for the info, but very little about that spoken about around here but a whole lot of B.S. instead.

ccjoe
29th January 2010, 03:28
You're welcome.
Looks like Asia has stabilized overnighttp://www.kitco.com/market/ht
but I'm still afraid of the falling knife.
My broker loves my road wise stuff and I love his TA stuff.
We BOTH think there will be the greatest depression but NOT shtf hence my trying to make some money in paper like rogers, schiff, Butler, etc.
FYI---He loves Ted, but thinks the time isn't right yet.
I don't either.
good luck as I'll probably do something if only strangles today.
If we see a plunge, the ranch!

beach miner
29th January 2010, 06:30
It's been great watching ya break loose from the pack. Looks like you and your brother can really compliment each other, it's a rare paternership that is built on such a firm foundation, as brotherhood. I peeled off a few 100 oz bars myself and cast them on the stormy waters a couple of weeks ago, and like you, am looking forward to buying them back at the New Improved Price. If Ya can't beat JPM, join him--for a short season. See Ya At The Top.

ccjoe
29th January 2010, 09:13
It's been great watching ya break loose from the pack. Looks like you and your brother can really compliment each other, it's a rare paternership that is built on such a firm foundation, as brotherhood. I peeled off a few 100 oz bars myself and cast them on the stormy waters a couple of weeks ago, and like you, am looking forward to buying them back at the New Improved Price. If Ya can't beat JPM, join him--for a short season. See Ya At The Top.

Thank YOU Beach but after real estate, never will I get cocky again.
We are having fun as Almighty God has intended so if we make a little money on this earth, all the better.

silverheartbone
4th February 2010, 15:51
My guess is that sometime in about a week JPM will cover their ass as best they can.

Yes a momentary drop next week, probably into the high $14s for the masters, but then right back up.

Q, to the day?

screeeaming
BUY

MasterQ
4th February 2010, 16:16
Q, to the day?

screeeaming
BUY

I suppose you could keep buying all the way down.

The jury seems to be in on our higher prices not going to be seen till 2nd 1/2 2010.

So much bearish pressure on the metal and it is getting even stronger.

Could this finally just pan out mid 15's or upper 14's?

Considering a pre 2010 forecast provided by Scotia Mocatta indicated 13 as the low, I'm not quite sure if these are signs of a continuing bear market for the next 2-3 months.

Perhaps get some sideways action with little pops during the summer and then boom for the rest of the year.

With so much more uncertainty with the world it just seems better to have your investment in our dollar. I know, sounds crazy, but hey...whose to say people don't get so damn emotional and just blow thier investments all over the place.

Good luck to us all!

-Q

silverheartbone
4th February 2010, 16:38
I suppose you could keep buying all the way down.

The jury seems to be in on our higher prices not going to be seen till 2nd 1/2 2010.

So much bearish pressure on the metal and it is getting even stronger.

Could this finally just pan out mid 15's or upper 14's?

Considering a pre 2010 forecast provided by Scotia Mocatta indicated 13 as the low, I'm not quite sure if these are signs of a continuing bear market for the next 2-3 months.

Perhaps get some sideways action with little pops during the summer and then boom for the rest of the year.

With so much more uncertainty with the world it just seems better to have your investment in our dollar. I know, sounds crazy, but hey...whose to say people don't get so damn emotional and just blow thier investments all over the place.

Good luck to us all!

-Q
I understand the first part about buying on the way down.
For me to be correct, the spot must bounce from here.
The last I looked 14.97 FRN (for SLV) about 10 or 15 minutes ago.

Your last point about swallowing the koolaid of belief in the USD....
being a big person, I am no good at musical chairs, I prefer to keep my seat.

I made my call and I am sticking with it.

I don't like pretentious waffling.

silverheartbone
4th February 2010, 16:54
Only 15 FRNs!

I wasn't going to,
but tomorrow I will attempt to procure some 10 ounce bars.

MasterQ
4th February 2010, 16:55
That was sarcasm about the dollar.

I hate pretentious waffling too so Mr. Silver....stop waffling!

:)

-Q

silverheartbone
9th February 2010, 12:35

http://shirleybassey.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/guru.jpg
Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Jake
9th February 2010, 13:04
``````````````````````