PDA

View Full Version : A bad joke about silver!

strongman shelford
27th May 2008, 19:52
No manipulation in silver going on!
Ted Butler and Jason, only need to keep the attention of people and suscribers.
Silver will keep in a range of 4$ - to 21$ for the next 10 years.
Dollar is going up now. Oil is going down, bringing down silver to 16$ for the rest of the year.
The Fed wil start raising rates at the end of the year, bursting all the commodities bubbles available, including silver bubble.
Nobody will spend a few billion dollars to corner silver market.
We all have arrived late to the gold-silver party. Now silver-gold must go down.
It is impossible that such concentrated positions exists in silver market. A bigger fish would have take care of them a long time ago.
All these bad comments are being brought up by "silver gurus" who need to keep the attention of the public/customers to sustain their advertising-fee incomes.They are bad people...
The Fed is taking care of the system. The worst is behind us.
The best bet for 2008-2010: financials. Financial Sector stocks were punished excessively. Now they will go up.
New mines are being developed right now. 6 million oz will be added this year by CDE.
Supply will exceed demand in 2009. This will keep price down for 2008-2010.
Investor demand will leave in next months: first rate hike in December 2008.

Hope you enjoy this silver joke!! :grin:

LOL!!!

PS: just bs you. Argentum et Aurum Comparenda sunt.

amadeus
27th May 2008, 21:59
well there is one shred of truth in your joke...

"Ted Butler and Jason, only need to keep the attention of people and suscribers."

:p

nuslvrkwen
28th May 2008, 12:49
Dollar is going up now. Oil is going down, bringing down silver to 16$ for the rest of the year. The Fed wil start raising rates at the end of the year, bursting all the commodities bubbles available, including silver bubble.

The Dollar is going up now? OH - U mean more than the 3 cents it seems to go one way or the other day to day? I'd be shocked if the dollar actually was worth 75 cents! I'm so looking forward to that! ;)

Oil going down? COOL - U mean less than the 'dream rate' of $70 a barrel don't you? Do you remember when a barrel of crude WAS $70 a barrel?

The FED HAS been raising rates. Rates of how many dollars it prints so it looks like it's GOT things completely under control!! Long live the FED! :rolleyes:

I MISS DON HO!! Since he's been gone, there's been no 'Tiny Bubbles'. I've spent my time watching commodity bubbles instead! Once they are gone - what will become of me? :shock:

Strongman this is TOO FUNNY! :p You did a great job for somebody who CLAIMS to be a newbie!

strongman shelford
28th May 2008, 15:41
:D

ups OIL up again 2 U$S !

dow chemical saying "our prices will go up 20% soon"

I think that is not funny anymore :p

get the skinny on silver ;)

nuslvrkwen
28th May 2008, 17:03
You know Strongman -

As much as we can joke now, more and more I'm seeing the general public really is in the dark as to the extend we are in economic hard times! If the general public is this bad off now, think how it's going to be next year and the next.

Even the PR spin about a short recession has not worked to calm people's nerves. Oil keeps going up. All the public is worried about the future - because THEY don't have Precious Metals!

At this point silver is back sideways like its' been for a couple weeks. Gold's below $900 an oz again. With all the paper money being printed and flying around, you'd think we'd be really doin OK, just don't think about it. Thinking about it (and acting) is the SMART thing to do! I think most people know this, but they haven't come up with the "what to do" for themselves. Which is buy silver like us! OR find it in change like you!

strongman shelford
28th May 2008, 18:43
I`m from South America.
But I am reading these lines from websites like bloomberg, cnbc,cnn money:
"Pros are saying now is time to buy stock again"
" the worst is behind us"
" Fed will raise rates in December"
I need an American opinion about "raising rates in December". is the credit crunch over? I think I am missing something or... I am a big newbie ...or....
media is sending wrong messages to the masses.

So I brought all the ideas about "why should silver go down" and wrote them as a bad joke...

Anyway, I admit I am a bit confused about American economy. No clue if bottom has been touched or we are seeing a falling knife.

As for the manipulation, it looks like it is really easy to corner that market now with not big money, just a few billions dollars. So , i found funny to make fun of "silver gurus"... my intuition tells me to listen to these guys anyway.

Daveman
28th May 2008, 23:06
I`m from South America.
But I am reading these lines from websites like bloomberg, cnbc,cnn money:
"Pros are saying now is time to buy stock again"
" the worst is behind us"
" Fed will raise rates in December"
I need an American opinion about "raising rates in December". is the credit crunch over? I think I am missing something or... I am a big newbie ...or....
media is sending wrong messages to the masses.

So I brought all the ideas about "why should silver go down" and wrote them as a bad joke...

Anyway, I admit I am a bit confused about American economy. No clue if bottom has been touched or we are seeing a falling knife.

As for the manipulation, it looks like it is really easy to corner that market now with not big money, just a few billions dollars. So , i found funny to make fun of "silver gurus"... my intuition tells me to listen to these guys anyway.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to corner the silver market today.

The government will force you to give up your holdings.

They'll break you one way or another. Just ask the Hunt brothers.

It takes more than money to corner silver today; it takes power.

amadeus
29th May 2008, 00:55
It's not impossible to corner the silver market so long as you have a LOT of physical storage space and FRN's burning holes in your pocket... ;)

strongman shelford
29th May 2008, 06:12
but a couple of muslim central banks con do the job right?
:roll: