PDA

View Full Version : I am Related to Buffet too

Katwoman
15th December 2009, 09:33
Today the media announced that Buffet and Obama are distant cousins.

Well you might be surprised to learn that I too am related to Buffet and Obama through my 81st great great grand father and grandmother who were a couple named Adam and Eve Buffet-Smith (note the hyphenation). On the flip side I am also related to Genghis Kahn Buffet-Smith, Hitler Buffet-Smith and Karl Marx Buffet-Smith but I will never admit to that:rolleyes:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. President Barack Obama, who won political support and has sought advice from investment guru Warren Buffett, may now feel even closer to the world's second richest man. According to their family trees, the two men who at times shared the stage together during the 2008 presidential campaign are seventh cousins three times removed.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091215/india_nm/india447243

SilverLite
15th December 2009, 09:39
Thats f-ing hillarious... :)

Argyria
15th December 2009, 09:51
According to their family trees, the two men who at times shared the stage together during the 2008 presidential campaign are seventh cousins three times removed.

Zomg! They are practically twins! Wonder which one got all the brains....

Katwoman
15th December 2009, 10:45
I am sure the barn has been the location of many a rendezvous pour amour

cowboycarl04
15th December 2009, 11:08
So if Buffet and Obama are 7th cousins, and Obama and Cheney are 9th cousins, does that make Buffet and Cheney 2nd cousins or 16th cousins?

MATH IS SO COMPLICATED!!!

Longhaul
15th December 2009, 12:32
Thanks for sharing, Kat.

Go after the genealogy of The Elites, and:

THEY ARE AS INBRED AS BARN CATS.

Seriously.

Which might explain their psychopathic behavior, but does not let them of the hook for their damage to humanity.

ccjoe
15th December 2009, 14:45
Zomg! They are practically twins! Wonder which one got all the brains....

You know what Ian Malcolm said in Jurassic Park II that talent always skips a gereation so we know what happened to Barry.

SeekrBrnEvryMin
15th December 2009, 19:30
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

Goo goo g'joob.

LETMYSILVERGO
15th December 2009, 21:57
Thanks for sharing, Kat.

Go after the genealogy of The Elites, and:

THEY ARE AS INBRED AS BARN CATS.

Seriously.

YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE BARN CATS A BAD NAME & my above Cat takes things a bit serious.

akak
15th December 2009, 22:06
Well, I am not related to Buffet, nor Obama, nor Bush, in any way!

My ancestors were Polish peons and serfs, every one. Are my descendants going to be American peons and serfs, every one?