PDA

View Full Version : Inverstment Devesafication

LETMYSILVERGO
14th December 2009, 20:16
A FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME I SHOULD BE DIVERsafied IN MY INVESTMENTS--

I told him I WAS deversified in Silver..---

I have Shinny silver, Tarnished Silver, Silver Rounds,ONE KILO ROUNDS, One oz bars, 10 oz bars ,

100 oz bars & about about 100 lbs of sterling Silver. & Silver Dimes, silver

Quarters, 50 cent pieces, & Silver Dollars.

NO SILVER DABLOOONS YET, BUT U NEVER KNOW-- CHEERS !!

DaBrownsRPhat
14th December 2009, 20:45
LOL

I've been thinking about doing the same myself. I still have not invested in "junk" silver. :)

Bullseye
14th December 2009, 20:49

I have Shinny silver, Tarnished Silver, Silver Rounds,ONE KILO ROUNDS, One oz bars, 10 oz bars ,

AHHHHH Yess the old diversacation trick......
Step right up folks..and see the man eating (a silver) chicken..........
next show in 10 minutes.........................................

DaBrownsRPhat
14th December 2009, 20:53
Step right up folks..and see the man turning a silver chicken into 100 real chickens!..........

I fixed that for ya ;)

Zoltan
14th December 2009, 21:16
LMSG,

Always enjoy your posts. Maybe they are right.

How about miners? Pay dividends that are tax beneficial in some countries.
How about gold? Easier to carry and store anyway.
Foreign currencies? I know they are all fiat but you might want to take a vacation.
How about a vacation? All stacking and no play make silver a dull boy.
My personal favorite... strippers and beer. (ahh the good times you can barely remember).

Just a thought.

Z

Bullseye
14th December 2009, 21:31
:D
I fixed that for ya ;)

Thanks Dabrowns....a little magic can go a longgggg....waze......

LETMYSILVERGO
14th December 2009, 22:30
Step right up folks..and see the man eating (a silver) chicken..........

Oh Man , that made me laugh so hard--- yea ,I'm still working on that diversacation-- but i'll get back with u at my nearest inconviinience.

On the other post, i have stocked up in the past on lots of beer & poontang ( r u allowed to say that?) but I have found like cotton candy, it does not store to well. an u always want more.

I do own 8,000 shares of sunshine mining, that i bought at 9 cents, folks tell me it ain't worth diddly-squat-- as they have gone bankrupt a couple of times..

but there still the hole in the ground-- and they don't call it a Silver mine for nothing---if i have to i'll go down and dig it out myself--- any volinteers???

Cup-of-Ruin
14th December 2009, 23:31
I am 'Derversafied', I have both silver and gold.

Bullseye
14th December 2009, 23:32
Oh Man , that made me laugh so hard--- yea ,I'm still working on that diversacation-- but i'll get back with u at my nearest inconviinience.

On the other post, i have stocked up in the past on lots of beer & poontang ( r u allowed to say that?) but I have found like cotton candy, it does not store to well. an u always want more.

I do own 8,000 shares of sunshine mining, that i bought at 9 cents, folks tell me it ain't worth diddly-squat-- as they have gone bankrupt a couple of times..

but there still the hole in the ground-- and they don't call it a Silver mine for nothing---if i have to i'll go down and dig it out myself--- any volinteers???

Hey, I will participate.....any hole is wurth investigating....(not a man-hole) of course if its a mud hole I'll need boots....is that a song or something??? I think poontang is allowed....at least it should be if we are lookin at holes ....... I've got plenty of cotton candy...in fact my teeth are starting to hurt.....We will still need a slush box...to protect us from gushing currents...and our silver.....well thats another story..for the future..

SilverLite
14th December 2009, 23:52
We just received a nice set of junk silver from family. Glad to diversify... :)

LETMYSILVERGO
15th December 2009, 00:04
:D

Thanks Dabrowns....a little magic can go a longgggg....waze......

I thought is was like on "Saturday night Live " Da- Bear or Da- Bulls.

We need some one schooled is : "SPULUNKING" IF WE ARE GOING DOWN ANY HOLES, GLAD WE CLEARED IT UP THAT THEY AIN'T "MAN HOLES"-- MADE MADE
IS OK.

and we might need some pumps 'cause I just know there gotta be a lot of water down there, and a couple of Picks might be handy.

Bullseye
15th December 2009, 01:26
I thought is was like on "Saturday night Live " Da- Bear or Da- Bulls.

We need some one schooled is : "SPULUNKING" IF WE ARE GOING DOWN ANY HOLES, GLAD WE CLEARED IT UP THAT THEY AIN'T "MAN HOLES"-- MADE MADE
IS OK.

and we might need some pumps 'cause I just know there gotta be a lot of water down there, and a couple of Picks might be handy.

I'm "all" in.........:p man i'll tell ya; this is fun stuff!!!!

Bullseye
15th December 2009, 02:31
I almost forgot.....I'll also need a 2x4 and a flashlight... I gotta get some sleep
This is no place for the unemployed............;)

ccjoe
15th December 2009, 02:43

Now this is a post that makes my Xmas!
Andrew Carnegie> "Put all your eggs in one basket and watch that basket very carefully."