PDA

View Full Version : FYI liberals who love the UN: chew on this!!

Katwoman
14th December 2009, 16:14
JOHANNESBURG – A U.N.-backed Congolese military operation to oust rebels from eastern Congo has caused more civilian casualties than damage to rebels, with more than 1,400 people deliberately killed over a nine-month period, human rights groups said Monday.

"For every rebel combatant disarmed, one civilian has been killed, seven women and girls have been raped, six houses have been burned and destroyed and 900 people have been forced to flee their homes," British-based organization Oxfam said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091214/ap_on_re_af/af_congo

Gotta love that UN!!

UmassSteve
14th December 2009, 17:30
JOHANNESBURG A U.N.-backed Congolese military operation to oust rebels from eastern Congo has caused more civilian casualties than damage to rebels, with more than 1,400 people deliberately killed over a nine-month period, human rights groups said Monday.

"For every rebel combatant disarmed, one civilian has been killed, seven women and girls have been raped, six houses have been burned and destroyed and 900 people have been forced to flee their homes," British-based organization Oxfam said.

Gotta love that UN!!

Holy crap, the UN isn't completely infallible!?

If it isn't infallible, then it is useless! Let's get rid of it!

slvr
14th December 2009, 17:35
JOHANNESBURG – A U.N.-backed Congolese military operation to oust rebels from eastern Congo has caused more civilian casualties than damage to rebels, with more than 1,400 people deliberately killed over a nine-month period, human rights groups said Monday.

Gotta love that UN!!
What a bunch of complete idiots

Colonel Clink
14th December 2009, 18:39
Remember in that puppet movie, 'Team America, World Police' how they destroyed Paris in order to get the bad guys; only to fail? Eeeeeeery! ;)

junksilver
14th December 2009, 18:44

I could not agree more

Katwoman
14th December 2009, 19:04
I could not agree more

I second the motion........all those in favor say "Aye'

SilverJim
14th December 2009, 19:10

Infallible? Are you freaking kidding me? That word does not belong in a sentence with the UN. More appropriate words would be evil, deceptive, satanic, devious, manipulative, lying, murderous, hideous, outlandish, horrifying, outrageous and sickening. Useless I do agree with and I am being kind. The UN is the main tool of the nwo. I am sure they will be more than happy to kill you last as thanks for your support. ;)

DaBrownsRPhat
14th December 2009, 21:41
The U.N. has a good idea behind it, but the reality of the monster is that it is a monster, which is about to grow from a teen to an adult real soon it looks like.

Bullseye
14th December 2009, 21:58
Congo Shmongo.....aren't they getting ready to mine that area??? and build a new road into that territory??? And China shmina and the mongouhls have differences????? Wow PM"s do have an effect on people, places and thingz!!

hippiebrian
14th December 2009, 23:14
I agree, peace-keeping in an African anarchy is impossible. If you read the article, though, it's the Congo army who's doing these atrocities, not the U.N. forces. Although I think the U.N. should definately withdraw any support and remove the "peace-keepers", I'm not going to condemn the whole organization...

SilverLite
15th December 2009, 00:56
JOHANNESBURG A U.N.-backed Congolese military operation to oust rebels from eastern Congo has caused more civilian casualties than damage to rebels, with more than 1,400 people deliberately killed over a nine-month period, human rights groups said Monday.

Gotta love that UN!!

Don't you just love libs Kat...

Katwoman
15th December 2009, 00:58
About as much as I love the UN