PDA

View Full Version : This Cat Is Back & Pissed Off

LETMYSILVERGO
10th December 2009, 22:12
When is Silver gonna hit $25.00, I'm gotta get some more ammo.

main1event
10th December 2009, 22:50
We've been working off the oversold condition in Gold, no worries I can almost guarantee by April we will be well over $20.00.

LETMYSILVERGO
10th December 2009, 23:34
I can live with that, not sure about this machine gun toting Pussy Cat, he or she is really steamed.:mrgreen:

valerb
11th December 2009, 00:00
We've been working off the oversold condition in Gold, no worries I can almost guarantee by April we will be well over $20.00.

I have to give you credit Main, your the eternal optimist. Ten days ago, it was " I'm pretty excited that we are above $19.00. The next $2.00 should be easy."

I'm not really picking on you, you were just one of hundreds predicting faster and higher prices.

Heres a prediction from a realist that has watched this roller coaster ride for just a dozen years.. In April of 2010, the price of Silver will be between $8 and $80, maybe a little lower or a lot higher. I don't want to box myself into a very narrow range if I'm going to make a prediction. Unlike the others, I guarantee my prediction will be dead on!!!!

I'm basing the above prediction on what I have been reading from the Analyst who know what is really going to happen. So here is what they are saying.

Maybe the stock market will run wild or maybe the stock market will crash and burn. Maybe the Silver manipulation will end and maybe it will become worse. Maybe the derivative market will implode and cause everything to collapse, bringing on a "real" depression. Maybe the Silver pipeline will finally run dry and maybe the world governments will confiscate all of the Silver in The ETF's to fill the pipeline back up again. Maybe the Dollar will collapse and maybe it will reach new highs

Just a few variables to consider before next April arrives, but my Silver price prediction will not be wrong!!!

Argyria
11th December 2009, 00:06
In April of 2010, the price of Silver will be between $8 and $80, maybe a little lower or a lot higher. I don't want to box myself into a very narrow range if I'm going to make a prediction. Unlike the others, I guarantee my prediction will be dead on!!!!

Now there's prognostication I can believe in.

LETMYSILVERGO
11th December 2009, 07:23
Now there's prognostication I can believe in.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL YOUR BASES COVERED. You forgot that Gold could go up or down.