PDA

View Full Version : One Dozen Silver Investor Mistakes

TechGnosis
21st May 2008, 03:35
An excerpt from "ONE DOZEN SILVER INVESTOR MISTAKES"

"11. THERE IS A POPULAR BELIEF THAT THE ONGOING PRICE MANIPULATION IS HURTING YOU. Granted, if you need to sell your silver tomorrow, you are being hurt. But, I'm with Ted Butler's friend, Izzy. Today's silver investor is being handed three wonderful opportunities. One, the market keeps offering us silver at fire-sale prices. When I see an engineered crash to the downside, I get out the checkbook, put on a smile and buy more. "Thanks fellas!" Two, the manipulation is buying us time to accumulate more. If the manipulation had ended five years ago, we wouldn't be able to own nearly as much. And three, the manipulation is compressing the supply and demand spring all the more. In other words, the act of holding back the forces of supply and demand will result in a far higher price than would have otherwise been the case. Be thankful! Take action! Do something! Otherwise, you may be calling silver the .. could'a, should'a, would'a metal. Remember, this is the kind of market that will best reward the patient, steady buyer."

FULL MONTY:http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_05/kanarowski010705.html

http://snipurl.com/29w08

silverbuggy
21st May 2008, 05:52
this article is from 8 January 2005

Skid
21st May 2008, 09:24
this article is from 8 January 2005

Good article, it's just as timely now as it was in 2005.

I think I will mosey on over to the local coin shop and see about trading some gold for silver.

Trvlr45
28th May 2008, 01:44
[QUOTE=TechGnosis;4783]An excerpt from "ONE DOZEN SILVER INVESTOR MISTAKES"

"11. THERE IS A POPULAR BELIEF THAT THE ONGOING PRICE MANIPULATION IS HURTING YOU. Granted, if you need to sell your silver tomorrow, you are being hurt. But, I'm with Ted Butler's friend, Izzy. Today's silver investor is being handed three wonderful opportunities. One, the market keeps offering us silver at fire-sale prices. When I see an engineered crash to the downside, I get out the checkbook, put on a smile and buy more. "Thanks fellas!" Two, the manipulation is buying us time to accumulate more. If the manipulation had ended five years ago, we wouldn't be able to own nearly as much. And three, the manipulation is compressing the supply and demand spring all the more. In other words, the act of holding back the forces of supply and demand will result in a far higher price than would have otherwise been the case. Be thankful! Take action! Do something! Otherwise, you may be calling silver the .. could'a, should'a, would'a metal. Remember, this is the kind of market that will best reward the patient, steady buyer."

FULL MONTY:http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_05/kanarowski010705.html

My thoughts precisely and I never read this particular article.

YakHairSandwich
31st May 2008, 03:41
I'm buying as much as I can afford,

I'm glad it's staying low,

And if it goes even lower,

I'm just gonna buy more of it!!!