PDA

View Full Version : We Are So Screwed !!!!!!!!

LETMYSILVERGO
9th December 2009, 16:47
This isn’t a double dip recession; it is a depression and has been one since last February. Wall Street tells us a lower dollar will again bring prosperity. That is hardly true. At best it can add ½% to 1% to GDP and at the same time boost inflation by 10%. Some trade off.

We spoke in the last issue of the Federal Reserve’s opinion that by the end of 2010 there would be an official devaluation and default and that old money would replace old money. We are told a trial run by banks was held in late October. This would be accompanied by a bank holiday and perhaps to Martial law and a declared state of emergency. Similar drills were held worldwide.

The public, of course, knows little of these exercises and bank personnel and management found them disturbing as did stock clearing operations. Bank management says something big is going on, something governments cannot control. The recent comments by the Fed obviously are well known to top banking executives worldwide. Bankers seeing what is happening are obviously fleeing to other currencies, buying gold, silver and commodities and selling the dollar. They know what is coming and are struggling to stay afloat. As we get more Intel we will keep you abreast of what we learn. Get out of CDs, cash value life insurance policies, annuities and exit the stock market with the exception of gold and silver shares. Only have three months cash for operating expenses at the bank. For businesses only six months cash for operating on hand. All assets should be in gold and silver coins and shares. Those with wealth who want liquidity and diversification can own Canadian and Swiss Treasuries.

Do not under any circumstances keep your records or gold and silver in bank safe deposit boxes. The Patriot Act forbids the use of boxes for valuables and during an emergency they can be confiscated. This has already happened and Bank of America has been the most cited for violations. In California, the state is now faced with the task of returning $5 billion worth of property to its rightful owners. Banks want to continue the practice nationwide and even pay commissions to contractors to locate and seize assets. Your Gestapo marches on.

As you know bankers believe they are doing God’s work in looting the public and they are protected in this endeavor by a supplicant government. These parasites live off the host – the American citizen.

At the core of the problem is the Federal Reserve and its owners, such as JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs and Citigroup, among a number of others both in the US and Europe. Under corporatist fascism the bankers, Wall Street, insurance and corporate America act as one to enslave the populace. These firms control the Fed and form a revolving door with Washington, particularly the Treasury Department. The Fed engineers the booms and busts for them so that they are always on the right side of the trade. As a result, the profits for these firms are huge. They are all blood sucking satanic vampires. As part of this system of looting they have deftly bought almost every member of the House and Senate with campaign contributions and other goodies. They tell us they serve the greater good. The only good they serve is for themselves. Is it any wonder 75% of the public want the Fed audited and investigated? These are the people who control the “Working Group on Financial Markets,” which has been twisted into a grand vehicle for theft. This gang allows little to trickle down; they simply want it all. They could care less if real unemployment is 22.2% or 35%. As a former professional trader I know you cannot be right as often as they are unless the game is rigged. Like clockwork the markets rise and fall as an instrumentality of the Fed usually in ten-year cycles. The most recent game is taking taxpayer funds amply distributed by the Fed, gamble in the rigged markets with leverage, make billions of dollars, and shamelessly distribute bonuses in the billions of dollars, while many Americans are living under bridges and in dumpsters. Goldman, Morgan and Citi call that social justice. These are the same people who control the regulators and the media. If any of the networks step out of line they get a call and whatever they are doing stops. For 20 years Goldman Sachs has been running Washington and JPMorgan Chase has been running the Fed. Morgan’s control stretches back 120 years. Their vast wealth allows them to control Congress, which closes all avenues to change. Our purchased judicial system is the laughing stock of the world. Every kind of white-collar crime is their Hallmark and they often engage in murder to shut up those who would interrupt their game. Their imperialistic colonialist method of operation allows them to keep the masses under-educated and in poverty. They control the funds from narcotics operations worldwide. The Illuminists believe themselves to be the true masters of the universe as they do the work of Satan across our world. Those like us who defy them risk our lives and have to hide to function. They are now so arrogant and powerful that they do not ever care if you find out what they are doing. All we can promise you is that we will win.

http://news.goldseek.com/InternationalForecaster/1260384196.php

Asheron
10th December 2009, 04:46
The scary thing is there is no where to run or hide.

What has been set up is brilliant...

Let them all get drunk on there freedom whilst we set up a police state
and take away there weapons and wealth!

Makes me so mad!

I don't hate these elites I think it's human nature to want to rule the world, it's a hard wired desire in all men.

You have to respect them for getting to the top.

Argyria
10th December 2009, 05:15
The scary thing is there is no where to run or hide.

What has been set up is brilliant...

Let them all get drunk on there freedom whilst we set up a police state
and take away there weapons and wealth!

Makes me so mad!

I don't hate these elites I think it's human nature to want to rule the world, it's a hard wired desire in all men.

You have to respect them for getting to the top.

Yes, in the same way you have to respect Madoff for playing one of the largest ponzi schemes in history (second only to social security, I believe), and Al Qaeda for pulling off 9/11. Oh, and Hitler and his crew for coming up with the 'final solution'. It was brilliant, after all.

Katwoman
10th December 2009, 06:04
If we wake up one morning and the country we own has been destroyed from within we will have on one to blame but ourselves.

When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

My fellow Americans it is time once again for us to declare our independence.

I call upon you today to fulfill your duty to the Republic in defense of liberty and defend her with your lives, fortunes and sacred honor.

Let's Roll!!

God bless America.

mocdas
10th December 2009, 11:30
Fellows. Let me amuse you with my little poem, called "Let’s call a spade a spade"...

Poetry gives me freedom
To say that the king is naked
Despite the common opinion
To just shut up and fake it

In “American” goodness
Believes my hardworking nation
Illogical, slavish devotion
Shows brainwashed population

A profit hungry medicine
Loves your ills and sicknesses
It never wants to cure you
It only treats the consequences

The power elite established
Two very simple premises
Justice to their friends
And laws to their enemies

They trumped the Constitution itself
With an unwritten golden rule
Have all the rights you want
But those with gold will rule

And don’t forget politicians
(This is my favorite topic)
You live in a daily struggle
They already live in Utopia

The cabal that runs all this circus
Hiding behind the curtain
Is in cahoots with aliens
But one can never be certain…

Mocdas, 2009

ryshay
10th December 2009, 11:40
@mocdas. Great poem!

ccjoe
10th December 2009, 14:28
Yes, in the same way you have to respect Madoff for playing one of the largest ponzi schemes in history (second only to social security, I believe), and Al Qaeda for pulling off 9/11. Oh, and Hitler and his crew for coming up with the 'final solution'. It was brilliant, after all.

Don't even try Arg as Ash doesn't have much of a clue.
Of course we can hide and we Do by having personal possession Ag with no paper trail and of course any rational, moral human being does NOT respect TPTB.

tim
10th December 2009, 20:37
the '' SYSTEM OF ORDER'' as i will call the social fabric of behavior and trust and motivation in america is under stress and breaking apart in my opinion... the bailouts have started a pattern of ' .. OF WHY NOT ME TOO.."

if banks get bailed out .. why not me??
if credit card companies get bailout funds ... why not me??
if insurance companies get funds.... why not me?
if hedge funds get tarp funds (and they have).... why not me??
if car companies get bailed out ... why not me??
if crooks get bonuses... why not me???? and im not a crook!!
if lazy overindugent people get bailed out... WHY NOT ME TOO!!??

the seeds of a new order have been planted by obama and the powers...
people will see the "crop" next year growing......

DaBrownsRPhat
10th December 2009, 22:50
If we wake up one morning and the country we own has been destroyed from within we will have on one to blame but ourselves.

When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

My fellow Americans it is time once again for us to declare our independence.

I call upon you today to fulfill your duty to the Republic in defense of liberty and defend her with your lives, fortunes and sacred honor.

Let's Roll!!

God bless America.

Exactly! There is too much finger pointing. What would you think if you watched a movie where 20 people stood in front of a robber and was taking money right out of their pockets and did nothing but complain and point? You'd think it is a comedy right?

In reality it is a tragedy.

hippiebrian
11th December 2009, 08:35
the '' SYSTEM OF ORDER'' as i will call the social fabric of behavior and trust and motivation in america is under stress and breaking apart in my opinion... the bailouts have started a pattern of ' .. OF WHY NOT ME TOO.."

if banks get bailed out .. why not me??
if credit card companies get bailout funds ... why not me??
if insurance companies get funds.... why not me?
if hedge funds get tarp funds (and they have).... why not me??
if car companies get bailed out ... why not me??
if crooks get bonuses... why not me???? and im not a crook!!
if lazy overindugent people get bailed out... WHY NOT ME TOO!!??

the seeds of a new order have been planted by obama and the powers...
people will see the "crop" next year growing......

I understand the frustration, believe me. Just a thought on why they're doing this though. If the auto industry fails, many jobbs are lost and we're deeper in the whole. If the financial sector fails, many small businesses can't get the money they need and they fail also, costing more jobs and putting us deeper in the hole. If, on a personal level, I fail financially, not much happens for anyone else.

While I may not agree with the methods they're using, at least I appreciate the theory...

Argyria
11th December 2009, 10:45
I understand the frustration, believe me. Just a thought on why they're doing this though. If the auto industry fails, many jobbs are lost and we're deeper in the whole. If the financial sector fails, many small businesses can't get the money they need and they fail also, costing more jobs and putting us deeper in the hole. If, on a personal level, I fail financially, not much happens for anyone else.

While I may not agree with the methods they're using, at least I appreciate the theory...

Small businesses are failing anyway, because in spite of the bailout for the banks, they are not lending money to small businesses. The banks took the money and bought treasuries at 2% with it. Let's see, get loan at 0%, turn around and loan it at 2%, profit. It's better than the underpants gnomes' business model.

hippiebrian
11th December 2009, 11:09
Small businesses are failing anyway, because in spite of the bailout for the banks, they are not lending money to small businesses. The banks took the money and bought treasuries at 2% with it. Let's see, get loan at 0%, turn around and loan it at 2%, profit. It's better than the underpants gnomes' business model.

Yup, though I see the theory they were using, it was not a very good plan in execution...it should have involved helping people keep their houses, etc.