PDA

View Full Version : Kudlow Says Dollar Is King

LETMYSILVERGO
8th December 2009, 18:53
LARRY SAID THAT THE ECONOMY IS IMPROVING -- One of the commentators replied " IF YOU PUMP 3 TRILLION DOLLARS IN A DEAD HORSE, IT WILL GET UP AND RUN AROUND THE TRACK A FEW TIMES""" Made me chuckle"

His 3 guest said gold was still a good buy, while larry tried to slam it.

LARRY IMPLIED THE STRONG DOLLAR WAS HERE TO STAY, WHILE THE GUESTS SAID IT WAS "GOIN' DOWN"

AMAZING COMEDY SHOW

akak
8th December 2009, 19:24
LARRY SAID THAT THE ECONOMY IS IMPROVING -- One of the commentators replied " IF YOU PUMP 3 TRILLION DOLLARS IN A DEAD HORSE, IT WILL GET UP AND RUN AROUND THE TRACK A FEW TIMES""" Made me chuckle"

His 3 guest said gold was still a good buy, while larry tried to slam it.

LARRY IMPLIED THE STRONG DOLLAR WAS HERE TO STAY, WHILE THE GUESTS SAID IT WAS "GOIN' DOWN"

AMAZING COMEDY SHOW

OK, that new avatar is both mesmerizing and disturbing!
Where DO you find these little gems?
:confused:

LETMYSILVERGO
8th December 2009, 19:59
I go to extratorrent.com , one can download everything here-- these are stolen avatars from the geeks that comment on movies such as "LESBIAN ZOMBIE HUNTERS"

THIS ONE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY TOO. WILL change tommorow

MasterQ
8th December 2009, 20:57
I go to extratorrent.com , one can download everything here-- these are stolen avatars from the geeks that comment on movies such as "LESBIAN ZOMBIE HUNTERS"

THIS ONE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY TOO. WILL change tommorow

Yeah but a leather clad cat woman suit on pelosi is still sexiest avatar!!!!

:P

LETMYSILVERGO
8th December 2009, 22:30
that's true, and I give her all the glory. now I have a few up my sleeve that are still rated pg-- but i will hold them back, there is no theme with my user name, so KAT will hold her Crown & will be hard to catch.

Mighty Moose
8th December 2009, 22:42
and Mighty Moose says Kudlow is king (the king of BS). Sorry for writing in the third person.