PDA

View Full Version : Dont worry about Silver

main1event
3rd December 2009, 21:55
Silver might be up significantly this year but it is not overbought. The last time we got this high we were extremely overbought. If we fall to 17.00 or less we will have become severely oversold. It might actually be extremely bullish. In past PM bull markets gold and silver typically decline and consolidate in the month of december. Usually in the second to third week of January the rally begins again right through until March or April. The rally is typically very powerful. We could see the price double in that time frame.

So no cry baby soup, we have come along way. Lets all high five each other and if it drops a lousy $1.00 or $2.00 get ready to buy more.

ryshay
3rd December 2009, 22:36
Silver might be up significantly this year but it is not overbought. The last time we got this high we were extremely overbought. If we fall to 17.00 or less we will have become severely oversold. It might actually be extremely bullish. In past PM bull markets gold and silver typically decline and consolidate in the month of december. Usually in the second to third week of January the rally begins again right through until March or April. The rally is typically very powerful. We could see the price double in that time frame.

So no cry baby soup, we have come along way. Lets all high five each other and if it drops a lousy $1.00 or $2.00 get ready to buy more.

This move in silver is a false move. The market got spooked because Bernanke announced the FED is testing out their Reverse-Repo operations (ie mop up the excess liquidity).
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=a6kzj4CZ2.dw

There is NO WAY the FED will mop up any significant liquidity, even if it could, while unemployment is so high and CLIMBING. Our U6 unemployment figure is 17%. This is about how unemployment was measured during the Great Depression (includes discouraged unemployed that aren't seeking anymore & people taking part-time jobs until they find full-time jobs), when unemployment reached 25%+. Yeah, we are almost there... No way the FED will try to mop up big liquidity now. They would just have to turn around and give all the liquidity back in a month or two, as the insolvent banks failed, and businesses collapsed, and bread lines formed around the White House.

Hey, Bernanke is the guy that said he would drop FRNs from helicopters to stave of deflation. He will, he just needs some political cover to do so, like a big bank failing or something. I think any dips in silver will be short-term. Long-term, silver will win because the FED will print and print and print until America's debts are payable. Israel's central banker says that the US must have a weak currency so we can ease our debt load, too:
http://www.gata.org/node/8118

SilverLite
4th December 2009, 02:08
GIVING MAIN A HIGH FIVE... :)

It's funny how people act. A few co-workers commented today on PM's decline and talk like they KNOW the dollar and its indisputable superiority...blah blah blah.

Where the heck do these dumb nuts get their info from? Oh yeah...bubba Bernanke, the founder of the bailout bubble.

I just ignore them. I'm getting ready to buy A LOT more my friends... :)

TexAsh
4th December 2009, 06:20
As long as the USD index (DXY (http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/index/DXY)) stays under 75, these punks are just barking at the moon.

And how might the USD rise? Well, Uncle Sam would have to unplug the Treasury printing press and break the plates, to begin with. And we all know that ain't gonna happen.

main1event
4th December 2009, 06:53
Silver and Gold could keep going up, no one has any idea. I'm just worried about a stock market decline affecting the price like yesterday. I by no means worried about PMs. I know our government will kill our dollar. The seemed hard pressed to do so.

gottago
4th December 2009, 07:23
Silver and Gold could keep going up, no one has any idea. I'm just worried about a stock market decline affecting the price like yesterday. I by no means worried about PMs. I know our government will kill our dollar. The seemed hard pressed to do so.

If the market does crash, I'm sure that the price of silver will drop temporarily because of the "paper silver" collapse but the "Boing" effect for real silver should be astronomical...

Just my oppinion...

main1event
4th December 2009, 08:06
If the market does crash, I'm sure that the price of silver will drop temporarily because of the "paper silver" collapse but the "Boing" effect for real silver should be astronomical...

Just my oppinion...

I agree, that once it completes it selloff it will act like a spring :)

Az2Africa
4th December 2009, 08:17
I agree, that once it completes it selloff it will act like a spring :)

Good Morning. This is my first post here, but I have been lurking for quite some time. It's good to hear cooler heads prevail as things go up and down. I just started buying Silver in May 2009 with 1600oz. I feel comfortable just sitting on it and if it drops a bit more I will keep buying.

main1event
4th December 2009, 08:28
Good Morning. This is my first post here, but I have been lurking for quite some time. It's good to hear cooler heads prevail as things go up and down. I just started buying Silver in May 2009 with 1600oz. I feel comfortable just sitting on it and if it drops a bit more I will keep buying.

Good for you :)

TexAsh
4th December 2009, 08:57
As long as the USD index (DXY (http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/index/DXY)) stays under 75, these punks are just barking at the moon.

And how might the USD rise? Well, Uncle Sam would have to unplug the Treasury printing press and break the plates, to begin with. And we all know that ain't gonna happen.

I should have said 76. Yeah, 76.

SammyBinLaden
5th December 2009, 04:41
http://thenextweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/hi.jpg