PDA

View Full Version : This just in....

of one mine
3rd December 2009, 15:34
FYI
As we speak the news is some silver may be selling to buy gold pushing gold higher. The news was on the radio, that they see silver losing momentum cause gold will rise. That including inflation worrys will keep gold going long term.
My estimate would include silver to spike shortly after gold peaks. Unless demand drives silver along after the dip it takes. Quite frankly "to buy On the dip is wise to sell is stupid"
Of one mine

MasterQ
3rd December 2009, 16:08
FYI
As we speak the news is some silver may be selling to buy gold pushing gold higher. The news was on the radio, that they see silver losing momentum cause gold will rise. That including inflation worrys will keep gold going long term.
My estimate would include silver to spike shortly after gold peaks. Unless demand drives silver along after the dip it takes. Quite frankly "to buy On the dip is wise to sell is stupid"
Of one mine

Just keep buying.

DECEMBER = BUY AND HOLD!!

that is all

-Q

SilverJim
3rd December 2009, 16:22
FYI
Of one mine

Sounds like nonsense news from some dumbass who doesn't know silver from shinola. Buy silver and gold if ya got greenbacks! :cool:

valerb
3rd December 2009, 17:05
FYI
Of one mine

I don't buy it at all. If you want to see something really freaky, take a look at kitco's Silver and Gold charts for NY's trading period. You could almost super impose one over the other. It's just that Silver went deeper, but you sure couldn't tell it from looking at these charts. A more likely scenario is that the dollar is up again today and PM's took a little hit. Gold is down $7.30 not up and Silver is down 40 cents. While the dollar is up about .3 from last night. It was at 74.81 a few minutes ago. The market just opened back up and Gold dropped another $3.20 and Silver dropped another 5 cents.

of one mine
3rd December 2009, 17:21
I agree not matter what THis market is changing up. Silver may be down for the short term but long term I see no downside for its use as money or otherwise.

Of one mine

TheLoneRanger
3rd December 2009, 17:52
We have had black friday and cyber monday.. I say WHY NOT a Silver Thursday.. indeed

MasterQ
3rd December 2009, 18:00
We are right at the 9 day.

This should hold as we blasted through it not but 2 days ago.

As long as the 9 day holds for support the only real scare may come in at testing the 18 day again.

This went on for 2 days before it said forget you, the fundamentals are too strong for me to stay down.

This has been the pattern for the past 2 months.

Get in while you can all...Jan/Feb is looking very nice after this last buy in!

-Q

agotter
3rd December 2009, 18:42
I don't buy it at all. If you want to see something really freaky, take a look at kitco's Silver and Gold charts for NY's trading period. You could almost super impose one over the other. It's just that Silver went deeper, but you sure couldn't tell it from looking at these charts. A more likely scenario is that the dollar is up again today and PM's took a little hit. Gold is down $7.30 not up and Silver is down 40 cents. While the dollar is up about .3 from last night. It was at 74.81 a few minutes ago. The market just opened back up and Gold dropped another $3.20 and Silver dropped another 5 cents.

Gold and silver "mirroring" each other is what the candlestick graph have shown for over a month. Even the one minute tf have been close. Hell, all time frames look this way. Watching the graphs side by side at times I have to check to make sure it is silver AND gold, wicked close. what the OP is saying might very well confirm some suspicions including mine. Even my FX broker is watching with fascination. Profits taken on the long and short with spot market trading means flipping metal for metal would be ideal for driving one up. this is the result when pm's were opened to "paper" trading. The precious metals "market" is totally different then say even 8 yrs ago. The rules and fundamentals are in new territory. Chartists will figure it out in the not to distance future.
Trading is a zero sum total, for every winner there is a loser and for every loser there is a winner

to see this furtherer, look for a candlestick applet of some sort. It really is fascinating .

this is a bubble in the making....problem is...no one has witnessed this before.
who knows:rolleyes:

I prefer my metal the color of the moon:D

What is Truth?
3rd December 2009, 19:13
Silver is down to $18.63.

MasterQ
3rd December 2009, 19:52
Silver is down to $18.63.

Crack open a cold one and stop looking at the computer WIT! :)

-Q

LETMYSILVERGO
3rd December 2009, 20:05
Wake Me Up If It Hits $15.00------------i'm Busy Daydreaming About $200.00--

HOW YOU LIKE "BLINKY" ? I STOLE HIM SOMEWHERE

beach miner
3rd December 2009, 20:50
I find it very Hypnotising---Silver 200, Silver 200, Silver 200, Silver 200.......

ccjoe
3rd December 2009, 21:48
Crack open a cold one and stop looking at the computer WIT! :)

-Q

Good advice Q!
Just came back from an office xmas party to this ONE day correction. Big deal1
We're still not going in the direction of that horrifying period of last year and the fundamentals have had ONE extra year to kick in.
We buy and holders are all set. I feel nervous Q for people like you and Main who have the balls to day trade.
Once I get financially set I'll dip my toes in the trading waters too but right now.........................