PDA

View Full Version : Q pulls the trigger

MasterQ
3rd December 2009, 09:26
Using the last 2 months and seeing us never returning to 16 until we hit at least 19.47, 21.8, and scotia's 25 I had to make a decision on today's pullback.

The pullbacks have been very shallow and very short lived. The run ups have been very large and sustaining. This pattern just hasn't been changing and although we have hit tech targets it might just be safe to say we can maintain this momentum till at least Jan/Feb 2010.

Good luck to us all!

-Q

DannyBoy
3rd December 2009, 09:29
MasterQ. Please take this the right way, but I don't think it is wise to divulge this much information on a public internet forum.

Loose lips and all...

ryshay
3rd December 2009, 12:50
MasterQ. Please take this the right way, but I don't think it is wise to divulge this much information on a public internet forum.

Ah, he didn't say where he keeps his stack or how much he's buying--seems to be low-yield info to me.

Q just wanted to go on the record because a lot of SSF posters have been pressing him to state his predictions for silver. So, he did. Good for Q. Now let's just hope that Q is not a contrary indicator...

MasterQ
3rd December 2009, 13:15
Ah, he didn't say where he keeps his stack or how much he's buying--seems to be low-yield info to me.

Q just wanted to go on the record because a lot of SSF posters have been pressing him to state his predictions for silver. So, he did. Good for Q. Now let's just hope that Q is not a contrary indicator...

I had a little more detail in there and agreed with Danny so I edited it out.

oh and thanks for the confidence...I sure hope I'm not either lol!

-Q

What is Truth?
3rd December 2009, 14:29
I had a little more detail in there and agreed with Danny so I edited it out.

oh and thanks for the confidence...I sure hope I'm not either lol!

-Q

Master, please spell it out for me. How high do you see silver going and when? I'm not going to hold you to it but I would like to read your opinion.

MasterQ
3rd December 2009, 14:58
Master, please spell it out for me. How high do you see silver going and when? I'm not going to hold you to it but I would like to read your opinion.

The safe bet would be to 19.47 at least.

Once that is taken out then the prior 2008 high of 21.80 is the next target.

Scotiamocatta is looking for a top out of 25/oz 2010. Since December is usually your buy and hold month till around the end of February I would say just until then.

2007 - Peak after December 06 was end February 07'
2008 - Peak after December 07 was almost last week of March 08'
2009 - Peak after December 08 was just about mid-February 09'

Odds favor this will happen again.

The summer will bring significant pullbacks. Scotia is calling for something near 13, then it is back up again till mid November for another buying opportunity. This is the seasonality of the silver metal.

Doesn't always hit but it can serve as a guide to make your decisions accordingly.

Hope that helps!

:)

-Q

MasterQ
3rd December 2009, 15:11
The ability to take out the 19.47 opens up 2008 high of 21.35. Above
21.35 will create talk of a run at the all time record high of $54.

http://www.scotiamocatta.com/scpt/scotiamocatta/prec/pm_daily.pdf

(link may update if your checking this reply late)

-Q

SilverLite
3rd December 2009, 15:14
Thats pretty nice Q. I haven't seen charts organized that much before...