PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Midweek manipulation

Steadfast
3rd December 2009, 09:14
Yup!
It is Thursday morning and around 10 am the 4 bankster Shorts have Manipulated the silver market yet again!

When will these Dirt-bags stop?

http://www.chartseeker.com/images/AG-24HR-LG.png

main1event
3rd December 2009, 09:25
The overall market is having problems breaking out. Everything has been getting sold off.

paper_no_more
3rd December 2009, 10:12
Dirt-bags?

That is WAY too polite...

Have you seen our Royal Bank Of Scotland Banksters over here in the news today? Their risk and greed brought this Bank's share price down from nearly 10 Pounds down to 30 pence or so. Despite that, they are all threatening to quit unless they get a Billion-Pound-plus bonus shareout.

Bonus for what exactly?

Hanging, is too good.

of one mine
3rd December 2009, 10:50
I see silver is down below 19 today Steadfast. WHat will happen now? Are they going to continue the drop or will it be shorlived? I would like to buy more but is this just the begining of the sharp drop before the takeoff?

of one mine

Steadfast
3rd December 2009, 11:19
The word "BOING" comes to mind...

Remember when we where kids?
and we bought that $2 "Super Ball" that was heavy, "rockhard", and ugly blue?

I remember tossing it at my drive way with all my strength.
It bounced clear over my house and disapeared somewhere in a neihbors yard. Bounced again, and ended up 3 yards away! I know this because a week later some older Punk of a kid that lived there was playing with it on my street. He said "he found it in his back yard!"

When I tried to take it back, he beat me up. :mad:

I had to wait two whole weeks for my allowance,
and Then I had to beg my mom to drive me to the mall to buy a new one!
The toy shop was sold out, found it somewhere else and had to shell out $2.50!

Same thing here with the short selling...
There is WAY TOO MUCH demand for silver out in the world right now!
As soon as it falls...Snap!
Someone is going to buy it up!

BOING!

Steadfast
10th February 2010, 08:38
SIGH.....

here we go again....

check out this morning's silver charts and you will see yet another 4 point MANIPULATION drop at the beggining of today's market....

It's almost enough to make a Christian man curse about the lack of marital status of these people's parents when they where born... :mad:

When, oh when, will this bald market manipulation end?

Matthew Shelley
10th February 2010, 09:19
I tend to agree with Art Cashin. The Plunge Protection Team et al are just stories that people make up so they don't have to take responsibility for their own trades and can say "They got me!" without ever having to definitively point out who "They" are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm3nUs4i30w

Same thing as Nessie and Big Foot. Maybe it's possible, but no one has ever come up with a shred of worthwhile proof.

If I have a trade that isn't working exactly the way I expect it to, I know very well who is to blame, as I see the guy in the mirror every single morning. (And trust me, he's not that cute.)

Matthew Shelley
TrendPhonic Futures

Risk Disclosure: Trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for everyone and only risk capital should be used. Margins are subject to change. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Any investor could potentially lose more than originally invested.

Katwoman
10th February 2010, 09:23
One word

"Greece"

Mighty Moose
10th February 2010, 10:04
I tend to agree with Art Cashin. The Plunge Protection Team et al are just stories that people make up so they don't have to take responsibility for their own trades and can say "They got me!" without ever having to definitively point out who "They" are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm3nUs4i30w

Same thing as Nessie and Big Foot. Maybe it's possible, but no one has ever come up with a shred of worthwhile proof.

If I have a trade that isn't working exactly the way I expect it to, I know very well who is to blame, as I see the guy in the mirror every single morning. (And trust me, he's not that cute.)

I seen a bigfoot, once, right before he ran into his spaceship & took off.

Can you believe it! The batteries in my camera died.

Mighty Moose
10th February 2010, 10:15
I seen a bigfoot, once, right before he ran into his spaceship & took off.

Can you believe it! The batteries in my camera died.

Oh yeah, I forgot! I also seen the ghost of a bigfoot. This was a couple days later. I don't think cameras work on bigfoot ghosts, though.

Hey, maybe it was the same bigfoot who was flying the spaceship, but ended up crashing and died.

silverheartbone
10th February 2010, 10:20
(snip)

Your theories support the folks who make up surnames to fit into society and exploit the goyim.

Knowing humans as I do, I believe there are conspiracies, and am suspicious of those who assert otherwise without justification.
I'll trust my intuition, not some shyster on the tube talking
"that's a lot of crap"
"it's like the second gunman... or, ah, like we wired the world trade center,"
"just conspiracy crap"
"black helicopters"

You linked to some serious CNBC propaganda there.
I grok your mission Matthew. :(