PDA

View Full Version : No Sleep for the Wicked

main1event
2nd December 2009, 21:27
I'll tell you it seems like every hour or two hours I wake up to check a PM quote. All the action seems to be overseas lately. LOL Seems like they are a lot smarter than most americans. If this keeps up I may need to start taking Nyquil

agotter
2nd December 2009, 22:07
sleep is way over rated lol

side step the Nyquil...head for Tylenol pm

hihosilver
2nd December 2009, 22:16
Zzzzzzzzzzzz lasts about that long. I bought several months ago. Near the last high. I bought to much, but decided it was an investment for the future. I haven't a clue what to do if it takes off. Obviously do not want to miss the boat if there comes the opportune time to unload.

Main, no one is right all the time. But i do appreciate your input. I notice a swing in the mood lately. This is of interest as you appear to be sticking it out there with some positive feeling or vibes like things are changing speaking in relation to silver.

I have been reading here for a couple of years now, so i see the changes.

Cup-of-Ruin
2nd December 2009, 22:17
Well seeming something like 98% of all short positions are held by a few American banks, of course the buying is going to be everywhere else but America, the gold market is much like the war market, full of brainwashed Amerikwans incapable of rational or independent thought, present SSF Kwa's excluded of course.

main1event
2nd December 2009, 22:31
I've been positive on Silver since it was 8.60 last year. I thought we'd see a little pullback not to long ago is all and then we'd make a run for $19.00 In fact I've been calling for $19.00 all along.

Now that we are here and Silver looks far from overbought, unlike gold, I think we should see $21.00 in short order. I think $21.00 is going to get taken out this time and we could see $25.00 by the end of December if not more.

Thats why I'm pretty excited. We could get one shake out if Gold pulls back but I believe Silver will be hitting new highs in short order.

hihosilver
2nd December 2009, 23:06
Main, thanks for the input. Obviously i will not know when the right time comes to take at least some profits to cover say original investment if that opportunity arises. In my book that is never a bad option to consider. I once thought once it doubles that is lucky enough. Sell half the rest is free from then on. But for some reason this is different. What the hell, i was thinking in terms of 10 to 20 years, that is what has me questioning things. There might be only one time to run and it probably will not necessarily be that far out in time.