PDA

View Full Version : Dollar Death Scenario...

silversurfer1
27th November 2009, 21:07
Probably a good idea of how it will come...

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article15371.html

akak
28th November 2009, 01:26
There are 4 chapters thusfar in this serialized novel. Excellent. Extremely well written. When I read his opening chapter, I thought it was a 'stand alone' piece and wasn't aware for some days it's been a work in progress toward book form instead of a slice-of-life-piece.

I hope Chapter Five is uploaded soon!

Where can one find Chapters 2 through 4? I have only seen the first one anywhere.

SilverLite
28th November 2009, 03:12
There are 4 chapters thusfar in this serialized novel. Excellent. Extremely well written. When I read his opening chapter, I thought it was a 'stand alone' piece and wasn't aware for some days it's been a work in progress toward book form instead of a slice-of-life-piece.

I hope Chapter Five is uploaded soon!

Agreed!! I haven't had this much enjoyment since Al Gore's prophetic Day After Tomorrow... fiscally speaking of course :)

silverheartbone
28th November 2009, 03:31
Where can one find Chapters 2 through 4? I have only seen the first one anywhere.

http://johngaltfla.com/

ccjoe
28th November 2009, 04:15
I am new here but have been reading all of this doom and gloom for mnay years. Wasn't the dollar supposed to be dead back in the summer of 2008 ? What happened ? A major crisis, a flight to the safety and security of the dollar and, of course, we had quite a rally didn't we ? Don't listen to the doom and gloomers. They will surely lead you astray.

I agree Duney.
It is fun to go on a silver web site, on Thanksgiving no less, and criticize all the members of the forum who believe in silver.
It does give a person a feeling of excitement to take away their joy.

SilverLite
28th November 2009, 04:43
Agreed.

Porkulus Pig, enough with the DunnyTunes...th, th, th, th, th, th, th, th, that's all fiat!

main1event
28th November 2009, 07:38
It also sucks to be wrong when Silver was declared dead at $9.00 an ounce just this past year. The dollar has lost 15% of its purchasing power this year alone. At this rate there will not be much of a dollar in the next couple of years.

ccjoe
28th November 2009, 08:46
It also sucks to be wrong when Silver was declared dead at $9.00 an ounce just this past year. The dollar has lost 15% of its purchasing power this year alone. At this rate there will not be much of a dollar in the next couple of years.

To continue your other thread ideas Main, I checked with APMEX and almost everything is gone ie. pandas, phillys, koalas,etc.
I felt so bad paying double spot for my 180 Pandas I bought and now the few left are going for 10 more than what I paid.
I saw a Jim Rogers tape from 10/08 and he predicted this a year ago> silver shortage as the huge dip to 9 would mean many mines would close which would mean a HUGE shortage a year from then. Man does he know his stuff.
I predict PANIC buying within the next fortnight as silver took the head on hit and STILL bounced back to the mid 18's!

Argyria
28th November 2009, 09:04
I agree Duney.
It is fun to go on a silver web site, on Thanksgiving no less, and criticize all the members of the forum who believe in silver.
It does give a person a feeling of excitement to take away their joy.

Watch out! It's the Grinch that stole silver!

TheLoneRanger
28th November 2009, 17:50
Just ignore the troll.. it does no good to even answer him, he gives no regard or respect for any answer or information you share with him, and makes no effort to engage in productive discourse.