PDA

View Full Version : India Plans To Buy More Gold From Imf...

silversurfer1
25th November 2009, 06:35
If true this is incredible!!

http://www.mydigitalfc.com/plan/india-plans-buy-more-gold-imf-410

Argyria
25th November 2009, 06:44
Dude, you don't need 3 different threads to express 3 similar thoughts. Just learn how to write them all into one post.

Cup-of-Ruin
25th November 2009, 06:49
India is desperate for the stuff, they just hit the pin ball jackpot and they want more, me thinks they caught short on the yellow stuff.:p

silversurfer1
25th November 2009, 07:17
Dude, you don't need 3 different threads to express 3 similar thoughts. Just learn how to write them all into one post.

What are you talking about? They're three differend topics. And what a muted reaction to my post about India buying the remaining IMF Gold?!?! That is big news and that's all you can say??? God man (or woman) wake up!!

ryshay
25th November 2009, 08:20
India is desperate for the stuff, they just hit the pin ball jackpot and they want more, me thinks they caught short on the yellow stuff.:p

+1.

China didn't buy the gold because they can mine it off their own land. India is not so lucky as China. India hardly produces any gold. IMF is the perfect place for India to get gold. Or at least to cover their previous short position that the banksters foisted on them.

SilverLite
26th November 2009, 03:21
Wonder if they got any of those tungsten-gold bars and thought oh $4!+ :)

hippiebrian
26th November 2009, 17:53
What are you talking about? They're three differend topics. And what a muted reaction to my post about India buying the remaining IMF Gold?!?! That is big news and that's all you can say??? God man (or woman) wake up!!

They are not buying the remaining stock from IMF, just the remaining that the IMF had already earmarked to sell. They still have quite the reserve, no need to worry here.