PDA

View Full Version : Options expired, now what?

Irishfan1
23rd November 2009, 16:34
Well the options expired today and silver was up, the take down by the shorts in the afternoon was very weak if it was there.The dollar was weak, oil was up and then went back down. I feel like this is very bullish still, short term and long. Could it be the shorts have lost control. Are they ready to throw in the towel and cover their positions? I think we have a better chance of that now than ever b4 in the entirehistory of the manipulation. What do you guys think?

JesterJay
23rd November 2009, 16:40
I gotta Pee.
That's all I have to say about that,
JesterGump

Well the options expired today and silver was up, the take down by the shorts in the afternoon was very weak if it was there.The dollar was weak, oil was up and then went back down. I feel like this is very bullish still, short term and long. Could it be the shorts have lost control. Are they ready to throw in the towel and cover their positions? I think we have a better chance of that now than ever b4 in the entirehistory of the manipulation. What do you guys think?

cabtrom
23rd November 2009, 16:42
I think there is no manipulation. What the hell do the powers that be care if silver skyrockits? You act as if they'll loose money, I don't know if you've been paying attention but the banks already went tits up and all that happend is you and I just covered those shorts. So you think they give a **** about silver shorts? Hahaha.

DaBrownsRPhat
23rd November 2009, 17:22
I think there is no manipulation. What the hell do the powers that be care if silver skyrockits? You act as if they'll loose money, I don't know if you've been paying attention but the banks already went tits up and all that happend is you and I just covered those shorts. So you think they give a **** about silver shorts? Hahaha.

They care about trying to keep the dollar strong.

Irishfan1
23rd November 2009, 17:42
Its less about keeping silver and gold down.Its more about keeping the dollar up and the fiat money system going. The govt is in cahoots with the big banks. But the rest of the world is tired of their game. CHina and India are busting the game wide open. The jig is up. Dont beleive me about manipulation? Read jason Hommell's articles and other silver and gold experts.

My Pants Are Cold
23rd November 2009, 17:48

I think JesterJay's read on this is pretty accurate. Chocolates anyone?

ryshay
23rd November 2009, 17:54

I am thrilled. I thought that PMs would tank before options expiry like they did last month. Not so.

Hear that? Shhhhh.....
It's the winds of change.