PDA

View Full Version : Amero

Richard
14th May 2008, 13:16
I recall people talking about the Amero in depth some time ago. Well, not that I didn't beleive it but I came across one on Ebay the other day.

Just look up "Amero" and you get about one page of auctions.

They look.. weird, to say the least. And check out the eagle dominating the world on the reverse of the coins. Hmm.

SilverWhore
14th May 2008, 17:36
Gulp...notice also that on any of them that have the "seal" show the eagle facing the arrows indicating war rather than peace. We're all fucked...at least with this silver I can buy some loafs of bread before we all die.

amadeus
14th May 2008, 17:42
Those coins on eBay are just artist renditions of what an Amero could look like were it to come into actual existence, it is not official in any way, shape, or form and has no real value beyond any PM it may contain. They are "art" at best.

mick silver
14th May 2008, 17:44
Who make the coin , this scare me , what ive read , why do we need money for other countrys

mick silver
14th May 2008, 17:51
show us a link to the web page for the one with the arrow

amadeus
14th May 2008, 17:53
http://www.dc-coin.com/index.asp?Category=8&PageAction=VIEWCATS

If you scroll down to the 2007 versions they all have the eagle facing the arrows. It is probably a reference to our seemingly endless and unwarranted war in Iraq.

amadeus
14th May 2008, 17:59
Also, my two cents - those coins are damned ugly... hence why I refer to them as "art"

Richard
14th May 2008, 18:45
To whoever said they were artists impression (sorry, forgot to quote!): I think they're ugly too. Weird and ugly! Anyway, what I read on Ebay from the person selling them is that only so many were made, was a prototype etc. I get the same feeling when I see a the occaisonal Nazi coin on ebay. Just surreal!

My Pants Are Cold
14th May 2008, 18:46
http://www.dc-coin.com/index.asp?Category=8&PageAction=VIEWCATS

If you scroll down to the 2007 versions they all have the eagle facing the arrows. It is probably a reference to our seemingly endless and unwarranted war in Iraq.

Huh? I see an Eagle with olive branch (symbolizing peace) in one claw and lightning bolts(symbolizing strength or power) in the other. Where do you see "arrows"?
Further, there are no plans for (and never will be) a "unified" North and South America. Nor will there be a Euro type currency for the Americas.

amadeus
14th May 2008, 19:01
Huh? I see an Eagle with olive branch (symbolizing peace) in one claw and lightning bolts(symbolizing strength or power) in the other. Where do you see "arrows"?
Further, there are no plans for (and never will be) a "unified" North and South America. Nor will there be a Euro type currency for the Americas.

Arrows or lightning bolts, either way the eagle is traditionally supposed to face the olive branch in times of peace, the bolts in times of war.

Also, the Amero is a concept for a unified north america, not unified north & south america.

I don't think it will happen anytime in the near future, but I am going to say this: never say never.

Richard
14th May 2008, 19:06

I didn't see the arrows either. Anyway, the Amero is supposed to be a unified North Amercan currency, not a political unification (though really, there's no huge difference between the two as currency represents a nations philosophical values in practice).

But we already have a one world currency and that's fiat money. It all only looks different, has a different name and a differing interest rate associated with it. Other than that, it all behaves the same way: at the expense of it's own value and the values of other currencies compared to another.

SilverWhore
14th May 2008, 20:01
It's called incrimentalism. Sure yeah, well lets all have the same currency...well lets not have borders, it only screws up trading and divides us. Next thing you know: union. Its already been planned. I mean this is only a re-run of the EU situation. The citizens of all the nations in the EU mostly wanted to remain sovereign but the government didn't wanna hear it. I have a feeling the U.S. government will continue to drive our economy into the ground and then use the "Amero" as the only possible solution to the "crisis" and then from there the union ensues. I would bet all my silver on it.

My mistake with the arrows, yes they are thunder bolts. Same thing though. The eagle is supposidly representative of power and strength so it would be redundant to have thunderbolts representing the same thing. Since these aren't official it doesn't matter anyway, but I am curious to see what WILL be on the Amero when the ugly fair-tokens eventually come out ;)

Trvlr45
17th May 2008, 18:52
The formation of a North American Union is pretty much already a done deal. They have done it administratively without having to go through congress and vote on anything. Actually implementing it will take a while since they have done it without teling Americans, Mexicans or Canadians about it through the main stream news. There is a reason why 1.5 million more illegal aliens have invaded United States since the amnesty bill was shut down and that is just a number someone could find. There is no telling what is really happening.

The Amero will get here eventually but that is when even the most mis-informed will finally realize what has happened. They'll have to create some kind of a monetery problem to get everyone to fall for it. Bush just went to Europe to work on a seven year plan to merge our economy with Europes. They are doing all kinds of things behind our backs and the next administration will continue to do the same thing no matter who gets elected.

Buying silver and gold is probably the best bet to prepare for when they do it. Silver and gold have always been real money and they will have to do something very unprecedented like shutting down the mint and making gold and silver illegal to hold or invest in so eventhough they will probably do that some day I don't see it happening for a very long time.

If silver does go to the moon. Say $2000 and ounce or more and they decide to classify it as a strategic metal we aren't allowed to own then we will all still be able to cash in and numismatics will be left out of it, I would think.

No matter what happens I think investing in silver now is a very good idea.

SilverWhore
17th May 2008, 19:33
Yeah its called the SPP: Security and Prosperity Partnership. Bush already signed all that is needed in 2005 to get the Union going, but like you say Trv, it will be incrimental and propaganda will be a big part in everyone accepting it. In fact an engineered collapse of our economy would well do it. They will say "look at the EU, their currency is doing so well and ours is crap because we are an old fashioned loser capitalist sovereign nation!" So then the NAU will be introduced as the messianic solution to this contrived crisis. I think that MAY spell bad news for PM market value, but the initial collapse or hyper-inflation of the U.S. economy would be the time it will be needed.

Trvlr45
18th May 2008, 03:30
It has been almost 100 years since the formation of the Fed. they have planned this for a very long time and if you read what all the real economists are saying such as Peter Schiff it is quite obvious that the "day of reckoning is just about here.

My personal opinion is that after the election we will see a very rapid deterioration of the economy. They can't let it happen now just before the election. That's why the printing presses are going full speed. They are pulling out all the stops to postpone the ineveitable.

Right now Pelosi and her comrades are trying to pass global warming legislation to raise the price of gas even more. Lieberman says i twill raise the price another 25 cents based on a government study which means it will probably go up another $2.50 a gallon.

I'm sorry to say that the worst horror stories of the most notorious gloom and doomers such as Steven Quale and Alex Jones seem to be coming true right before our eyes. Based on the fact that here is and never has been an oil shortage, there is no such thing as man-made climate change and natural global warming stopped in 1999 I'd say we've been had.

Any threat from the "terrorists" is miniscule compared to what the climate change farce is going to do to our economy. Congress is our biggest threat to our country at this time.

Better buy all the silver and gold you can afford pretty quick because the cost of living is going to the moon long before silver will.

Trvlr45
18th May 2008, 03:35
Yeah its called the SPP: Security and Prosperity Partnership. Bush already signed all that is needed in 2005 to get the Union going, but like you say Trv, it will be incrimental and propaganda will be a big part in everyone accepting it. In fact an engineered collapse of our economy would well do it. They will say "look at the EU, their currency is doing so well and ours is crap because we are an old fashioned loser capitalist sovereign nation!" So then the NAU will be introduced as the messianic solution to this contrived crisis. I think that MAY spell bad news for PM market value, but the initial collapse or hyper-inflation of the U.S. economy would be the time it will be needed.

You're right about the SPP and the NAU. They have now changed the name of the scam to a "trade agreement" becuase the cat got out of the bag. It will be just like every other "trade agreement" over the past 60 years. It will be chock full of legislation turning over control of our country to the international community just like GATT, NAFTA and CAFTA did. It is a shame our elected officials don't ever read what they sign before they sign it. It is also illegal.

SilverWhore
18th May 2008, 13:00
Agree 100% on all points Trvlr45. I have the same feeling about the posponed crisis until the "election." Indeed, half of our officials are in on it and the other half aren't doing their job mostly due to ignorance it looks like anyway. I saw in the business section of the Providence Journal today, an article in the business section that suggested we are at the end of the tunnel in a short and shallow reccession so people should all sell their treasury bonds and any type of hedge fund and start buying into companies. I'm like huhhhh??

I decided to also get into scrap metal and use those gains to buy more storable PM's. I know a park where people just dump all sorts of steel junk like professional kitchen equipment and car parts etc. so I am headed there now with my truck to go pick up the booty muahaha. :-P

amadeus
18th May 2008, 14:38
there is no such thing as man-made climate change and natural global warming stopped in 1999 I'd say we've been had.

Sounds like you've been had if you actually believe this.

SilverWhore
18th May 2008, 15:13
Santa Claus isn't real regardless of what Al Gore may have told you while he was polishing his nobel prize on his luxury gas guzzling private jet. This site isn't about silly ideas like man-made global warming though so we shouldn't get into it, but here is a decent video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8147337841241405073&q=Global+warming+or+Global+governance&ei=zygNSK6dDYucrQK37ZyfBA&hl=en

JesterJay
19th May 2008, 00:09
We are in the beginning of a 15-20 year COOLING cycle.
The climate is ALWAYS changing.
That is what it does. We just had the longest, coldest winter in recent history here. I suppose that is because of global WARMING!?
Just another reason to tax us to death,
JesterJay

Trvlr45
19th May 2008, 03:19

Amadeus,

The global warming and man made climate change farce has been dis-proven by many scientists who have not been bought off or threatened by the promoters of the climate change hoax.

It has been my personal opinion for a very long time that there are oil companies who are promoting the climate change farce and it seems that my hunch was right since recently on the Glenn Beck show I heard the outgoing CEO of Shell Oil say that he SUPPORTS carbon caps!

I can tell you exactly why. The oil companies are sitting just where they want to be. They don't have to spend the money on new drilling operations here in the states where they have to pay higher wages, insane environemental fees, taxes and everything else they have to pay for in this country. They are all global. They are in every country around the world so why would the want to fight environmental terrorist organizations here when they can go to a less regulated country to drill.

I heard in a news report a while back that the Saudi's spend a lot of money supporting Green Peace and the reason is simple. Without the United States drilling and refining it's own oil they make far more money. There is less competition. We have enough oil, coal and natural gas in this country within our own borders to last us hundreds of years. Another HUGE discovery was just made in Montana.

This environmental garbage has been forty years in the making and it is only for one reason. To steal more money from the taxpayer and erode our property rights. It is all obout control of the populous. The founder of the weather channel has gone public with his research on the hoax of global warming along with hundreds of scientists and journalists who fell for the cherry picked junk science that led to the writing writing of the Kyoto treaty. They just had a huge conference in NY city to discuss how to get the word out so people will know they are being lied to.

The founder of Green Peace who left his own organization two years after he founded it has gone public explaining why he left. The reason? He realized that Green Peace had been taken over with people who had a political agenda, not a love for truly taking care o the environment.

You have fallen for the emotional, not the logical environmental argument. China is the number one polluter on the planet not us. China has been chosen to be the world's super power while we are destroyed by our own stupidity. The environmental attack on our economy is economic warfare pure and simple.

The rise of carbon is harmless to the atmosphere, there is no man made climate change and along with all the other hoaxes that have been perpetrated on the American people from the Federal Reserve Act to the income tax and Feminism it will be the death nell of this country.

You may want to track down the documentary "The Great Swindle" at Great Swindle.com. You can also read "Energy Non Crisis" , Energy Crisis "Ala Gore", "The Skeptical Environementalist" which, if I remember right was written by the former president of Green Peace and "Scared to Death".

"Scared to Death" was written recently when a couple of journalists decided, like many have, to investigate the climate change farce. What they found was a pattern of scare tactics over the years that have always resulted in higher taxation and erosion of our freedoms. I might also suggest "An Inconvienient Book" by Glenn Beck which not only covers the global warming hoax but a lot of other material as well which will help you see the big picture which the climate change hoax is only part of.

Basically, our corrupt government has actually figured out how to tax the weather and eventhough most people know it is a lie Congress is in the process of trying to pass legislation for carbon taxes.

Trvlr45
19th May 2008, 03:29
We are in the beginning of a 15-20 year COOLING cycle.
The climate is ALWAYS changing.
That is what it does. We just had the longest, coldest winter in recent history here. I suppose that is because of global WARMING!?
Just another reason to tax us to death,
JesterJay

Heloo Jester,

You are dead on. Natural global warming stopped in 1999. It HAS been cooling ever since. Since I am an OTR truck driver I can attest to the fact that this has been one looong winter. Do you know where I run into the vast majority of green weenies? California. I think it is very easy to get them to fall for it because for the most part, they don't know what a snowflake looks like.

I have a friend of mine who is one of the smartest women I know when it comes to everything and even SHE has fallen for this hogwash. I'm trying to save her but she's so worried about the Penguins and the Polar bears I can't get past the mental block the brainwashing has caused.

I'm trying to get her to accept the truth but it is tough.

Trvlr45
19th May 2008, 03:57
Amadeus,

In addition to the other sources I posted you may want to look up info on Chandlers Wobble, the shifting of the poles and the massive global increase of underwater volcanic activity warming the oceans, which is why the ice is melting up north, not because of carbon rising.

In addition to that you may want to do some research on the entire universe warming which is why they just recently found traces of water on Mars. Once you dig up all the info your government doesn't want to know you will probably be saying what I heard the founder of the weather channel say. "We are mad as hell and we're not going to take it anyomre!"

As for why this hoax has been perpetrated on us while the rest of the world doesn't have to follow in our footsteps let me just point out a few facts.

There are roughly 68 million baby-boomers coming on line for their government handouts. Social Security is broke, medicare and medicaid are broke, the country is broke and in debt for trillions and George Bush along with all the other nefarious activities he has been engaging in behind our backs has just recently (a few years ago) merged our Social Security program with Mexico. Illegal aliens are now signing up for benefits. Incidently, I voted for Bush so I'm not a Bush basher, just someone who follows what he has been doing. Personally, I hate both parties. They have been working together behind the scenes to screw us out of our country for a long time.

In addition to all this un-constitutional activity you have millions of Americans for whatever reason receiving a government paycheck whether it be from one of the many un-constitutional government hand outs thanks to FDR and LBJ or a job that shouldn't even exist like testing cow farts in a tent in Sacramento, CA for the EPA to see the effect on global warming, which doesn't exist. They have run out of options for stealing our paychecks and have resorted to telling the biggest lie ever perpetrated on a country in the history of mankind to pay for all this garbage. They are now taxing the weather. Remeber the teachings of General Goebels. Adolph Hitler's propoganda advisor. "The biggest lies are the easiest to get people to believe" and "If you tell the same lie over and over again it becomes the truth".

In an interview I heard with the author of "Energy Non Crisis Ala Gore" he was asked what the most profound thing was that he discovered while doing his research on hte subject of this farce. He said that it was the huge sums of money special interst around the globe were going to make off of it.

You can read elsewhere on this forum posts by Kelly and FedFixNix regarding the bigger picture because the climate change hoax is just part of it. I would strongly suggest you inform yourself instead of listening to the talking heads on TV or Al Gore. Supporting the climate change farce is the same thing as supporting the downfall of this country which, unfortunately, is iminent. Recovery is dependent on knowing what caused it and the info is out there if you take the time to look it up.

Trvlr45
29th May 2008, 01:58
Santa Claus isn't real regardless of what Al Gore may have told you while he was polishing his nobel prize on his luxury gas guzzling private jet. This site isn't about silly ideas like man-made global warming though so we shouldn't get into it, but here is a decent video:

Hi Silverwhore,

I realize this is a silver website but % also realize that the man-made climate change hoaz is driving up the cost of our gas and diesel. Since it is the eco-terrorist organizations and our own elected officials who won't let us drill and refine our own considerable oil supply you have to realize that since gold follows oil and silver follows gold the man-made climate change discussion has everything to do with the price of silver.

In addition to that, there are people on this site who are buying silver not only for investment purposes but or survival purposes because if the cost of gas and diesel gets to much higher we are going to have serious problems here. That is why I, and others keep bringing the subjest up. The world's economy runs on oil and it isn't going to change any time soon despite the dreams of many.

nayoibi
23rd September 2008, 10:53
Heloo Jester,

You are dead on. Natural global warming stopped in 1999. It HAS been cooling ever since. Since I am an OTR truck driver I can attest to the fact that this has been one looong winter. Do you know where I run into the vast majority of green weenies? California. I think it is very easy to get them to fall for it because for the most part, they don't know what a snowflake looks like.

I have a friend of mine who is one of the smartest women I know when it comes to everything and even SHE has fallen for this hogwash. I'm trying to save her but she's so worried about the Penguins and the Polar bears I can't get past the mental block the brainwashing has caused.

I'm trying to get her to accept the truth but it is tough. The news today reports that the poor polar bears are resorting to cannibalism to survive . It is a no brainer that some of the inspiration for the development of H.A.A.R.P. was a covert way to melt the ice . Funny how Al Gore has never ever mentioned H.A.A.R.P. New shipping routes , pristine BLUE GOLD , caspian basin oil , they must be creaming in their genes . Bull markets galore , to hell with the polar bears , except as a potential food source . Wake up , there is no new world order , that is the myth !!! It is the old world order of pharaohs and slaves ...............fools.

Kelly
23rd September 2008, 11:55
HAARP or not, geologically, we are now in the very LAST phase of the melt-down of the last ice age. Since this earth was born 4.5 billion years ago, there have been 17 known ice ages and an equal number of melt-downs.

This warming trend has been ongoing since the end of the last ice age. The Middle East, which was once a lush, well-watered paradise, began turning to desert about 3000 BC. and vast tracks of land all over the earth have turned to desert since then.

We do not understand enough yet about the global mechanisms of the planet to declare that any one thing is responsible for either ice ages or major warming trends.

Placing a C02 tax on people is a hoax. While I care deeply for the environment, "environmentalism" has become nothing but a political scam to part us from more of our hard earned money and whatever freedoms we may still have left.