PDA

View Full Version : Gold Just Hit 1125 Silver 17.58 in Asia

Jake
15th November 2009, 18:29
Maybe Gold and Silver will just go up this week?

main1event
15th November 2009, 18:55
That would be nice :)

akak
15th November 2009, 18:55
Maybe Gold and Silver will just go up this week?

No, just the latest episode in the long-running series entitled "Up in Asia, down in New York."

Jake
15th November 2009, 19:05
No, just the latest episode in the long-running series entitled "Up in Asia, down in New York."

I hate when that happens!

DaleFromCalgary
15th November 2009, 19:09
And palladium is also spiking, alas. I'm buying some tomorrow so I was hoping it would dip.

http://www.kitco.com/charts/livepalladium.html

Katwoman
15th November 2009, 19:14
This is exactly what I expected would happen in response the Messiah pretending to be an Asian in an effort to con more money out of them. At least we now have confirmation that the Asians are not easily fooled.

tim
15th November 2009, 19:17
interesting factoid.... palladium will absorb 900 times its volume of hydrogen gas... plus its other qualities are unique.. see wikipedia for more..... at 350 per ounce and as rare as platinum . i agree its a definite asset to maintain your earnings and earn a profit.... still loading up when possible

DaleFromCalgary
15th November 2009, 19:21
I'm hoping the Canadian dollar will spike so that will bring down the price I pay for precious metals. It worked all year long until a couple of weeks ago, where the gold and silver prices were relatively level in C$. Unfortunately for some reason the C$ started declining a couple of weeks ago. Most annoying since I was within 12 ounces of my gold limit. That was why I switched to palladium.

Jake
15th November 2009, 19:30
This is exactly what I expected would happen in response the Messiah pretending to be an Asian in an effort to con more money out of them. At least we now have confirmation that the Asians are not easily fooled.

Kat...you're falling for this joke Post
I’m not saying it’s a joke gold is trading at $1125
But, I posted this to show again what I thought would be a good illustration of manipulation. I posted my opinions in another thread about how I think they’ll engineer a drop before they cover shorts.
Asia’s up for 20 min. and I decided to post the chart just to
illustrate how it might trade without manipulation.

Here we have another Sunday afternoon pattern…AKAK picked up on it.
It’s so obvious how these guys do this every week!

I posted that thread about week-day patterns because I think it really shows how each day unfolds. http://forums.silverseek.com/showthread.php?t=8739
Tomorrow will maybe be an up day…we might get a peak on Monday night or Tuesday before the market opens,…then Kirplunk! on Tuesday...then rally on Wednesday---not because of some TA, but because they manipulate in a very predictable pattern every week. So, by Friday…do we end with a gain, probably…but explosive?...probably not.
I hate when that happens.

cabtrom
15th November 2009, 19:33
hahah, I love it Jake, Forgive me but i JUST GOT IT. I love your avitar I never actually looked at it that close till just now. Too funny!

Jake
15th November 2009, 19:37
hahah, I love it Jake, Forgive me but i JUST GOT IT. I love your avitar I never actually looked at it that close till just now. Too funny!

Glad you liked it and my Avatar
I was trying to find a symbol of a FIAT Currency System that would actually Work!

silversurfer1
15th November 2009, 19:37
And Dollar has continued it's slide too....There has been an unusal spike in both Gold & Silver?? I mean that is nice but I wonder what is causing the abrupt spike?? Could it have something to do with Obama being over in Asia right now??

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/index/DXY

Jake
15th November 2009, 19:57
And Dollar has continued it's slide too....There has been an unusal spike in both Gold & Silver?? I mean that is nice but I wonder what is causing the abrupt spike?? Could it have something to do with Obama being over in Asia right now??

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/index/DXY

I personally think all spikes have increased in magnitude lately as the price is higher. The same percentage of a higher price is a higher change.