PDA

View Full Version : Hoarder of Silver

mick silver
10th May 2008, 12:12
Im new to this , thought you all would like reading this LET me know what you all think about this , Could this happen again http://www.silver-investor.com/charlessavoie/cs_may05_hoardersofsilver.htm

clr8ter
10th May 2008, 21:06
Well, it WILL probably happen again IF we LET it happen again. If everyone refuses to give up personal property, what are they going to do, throw the whole country in jail?

SilverWhore
10th May 2008, 22:41
"Hoarders of Silver"...how repulsive. I have been thinking about this as well but PM's are simply the final frontier for us lowly serfs. If we let the Fed crash the stock market and then steal all of our gold and silver without revolt then I suppose we deserve to die in the FEMA camps.

Have a good day :D

clr8ter
11th May 2008, 11:18
Anyone can call me a hoarder if they want. So what if I'm smart enough to go collect things before anyone else realizes it's a good idea? I have been trying to think of a way to hoard gasoline now for months, difficult to do at best for obvious reasons. PM's are much easier. As far as the govt. taking the PM, good luck. I guarantee you when they come looking, it won't be here. If people in general are dumb enough, (and they are), to give up their **** voluntarily, too bad for them. Problem is the govt. tries to trick us. They do it in such small increments at a time that we don't notice untill it adds up and one day everybody notices together, but it's too late, they've already been had. Just my opinions, I have many more, may/may not be relevant here.