PDA

View Full Version : Alternative Health And Herbs Remedies,FRUSTRATED, is it me or the Generator??

rtstone845
26th October 2009, 22:21
Hi Guys, Im new here, sorry for such a strong title. Heres my story. A friend Introduced me to Colloidal Silver and I thank him so much for that. I tried it and it worked. So I decided for the future for me to make my own, I went out and bought a Generator, from Health & Herbs and did according to the directions, It says "add salt" or "2-3 drops of lemon" Ok I did the lemon the first time at 1 gallon of distilled water, for 45 min. I never seen a "cloud" of smoke appear, but the solution tasted slightly metallic, Ive made batch after batch after batch, why? Because My silver is not doing nothing, Ive had my friends mock me saying "MIRACLE CURE HUH?!?" because it isnt taking care of our colds, ect. I will take silver and STILL catch a cold when exposed. But I cant understand it because I feel like I am making it right sometimes it taste metallic. Some times slight. I cant get it right, Im aggravated, been mocked getting sick and my kids are still getting sick. I have 99.9% wires that CAME with my Generator kit. I just cant figure this out and I need the perfect recipe to start making this right. I know this works! PLEASE SOMEONE Help me, drop me a email or reply,ANYTHING! I would bless you x 100000000. Well bless you anyways lol Thank you so much for reading

kevinslack
27th October 2009, 17:38
frist off you cant make good colloidal silver in a hour. even the colloidal silver you make with the batterys is not good enough because if you test a battery the milliamps is way to high to get you the small parts that you need to get into your blood and on cells. you need to cook up a gallon in a glass jug. i use two silver eagles for my colloidal silver and a fish pump moter to put air in the water while its cooking, and you need to use 10 milliamps and let it run for 7 days. you will have a gallon good enough to mix 6 o/z of it to a reg gallon thats how concentrated it will be. and what you make will be clear and no taste of metal to it. shine a laser threw the concentrated jug and it will be a solid red line going threw it.

rtstone845
27th October 2009, 21:16
Thanks so much for your reply! Here are my questions

1. I have an old fish tank motor for a small cheap plastic beta fish thing, this will work correct?.

2. So can I still use the 99.9% Silver wire that came with the kit????

3. What gives off 10 milliamps ? What are you using for cooking???

4. "you need to cook up a gallon in a glass jug"
is this cooking for 7 days straight or just heat it up to get it started, take it off the stove then set wires up ect. to cook for 7 days?

5. Cooking? Cook to a certain temperature or anything is fine?

I really am so eager to do whatever, i got everything down except how to cook it with, with what . Thanks so mucchhhh you don't even know, so tired of being sick, so tired of being mocked. Thanks a bunch!!!!

kevinslack
28th October 2009, 13:49
your fish pump motor will work, yes you can use the wire you got with your kit. to get 10 milliamps you will need to reduce the power comeing out of your transformer by using resisters, you can go to radio shack and buy them. my transformer was putting out 100 milliamps so it took three resisters to get it down to 10 milliamps. i dont heat my water up i just use it at room temp. and i cook it for 7 days with out shutting it down. on the 7th day you can shine a laser threw it and should see a red line threw the colloidal silver. it will be good enough to mix 6 o/z of it to one gallon of water. i also filter my colloidal silver.

rtstone845
28th October 2009, 23:56
for the fish tank motor, do I buy a new filter or do i use without a filter?
- The plastic does not conduct anything with the silver ?

My kit has 3 9Volt Batteries tied together, lol they wont be dead by day 7 of usage???

And to filter the water, a coffee filter would work? Organic filters/Natural?

thanks!

rtstone845
29th October 2009, 00:02
Looking up resistors online I found this:

There are four main types of resistor: carbon, film, wirewound, and semiconductor.

Of which do I use?

I have a radioshack here, but do i need to be specific when asking for the resistors and transformers, what do I say without mentioning colloidal silver to get the right peices? Im attaching these things to my (3) 9v batteries also ,correct?

How do you test for 10Milliamps (volt meter)? And the finaly result of silver do you know how strong it will be based by PPM??

kevinslack
29th October 2009, 10:12
yes you use a volt meter to see how many milliamps you are produceing. and i use a brita water filter which is the one people use for there drinking water. cost about $60.00 i willtry to post pictures so you can see what i got. everybody has transformers around there house from something. you just keep adding the resistors to the + wire intil you get it down to where you want it. i had to add three for the one i have. ok i cant add pictures because it said they were to big. the resistors i got say on package 271-1124 pkg. of 5 for about $2.00 the package also says 4.7k-ohm resistors 1/2 watt.5% tolerance. if you want to send me a email at litarex@msn.com i will return your email with pictures.

GolfGuy
14th June 2011, 16:47
Please! Never-Ever add Salt to your Colloidal Silver. You are the making partial Silver chloride. In certain amounts, this can Make you sick! Do Not add lime/lemon or Anything else. Are you using ONLY Distilled water? Only this can be used. No spring water or purified water. They are not the same as Distilled water. I would talk to the sales person at the store you purchased from. I am Very experienced in making Colloidal Silver,12 years now. Add Nothing to your (distilled Only) water. Keep your rods about 2 inches apart while making. Do Not let the alligator clips touch the water, this can ruin your batch. Never use Sterling Silver(.925), always at Least .999 fine Silver. The Blue Man, I'm sure you have seen pictures, added salt to his. The store that you bought from gave you wrong, Potential Harmful directions. That much is True.

GolfGuy
14th June 2011, 17:09
Hi Guys, Im new here, sorry for such a strong title. Heres my story. A friend Introduced me to Colloidal Silver and I thank him so much for that. I tried it and it worked. So I decided for the future for me to make my own, I went out and bought a Generator, from Health & Herbs and did according to the directions, It says "add salt" or "2-3 drops of lemon" Ok I did the lemon the first time at 1 gallon of distilled water, for 45 min. I never seen a "cloud" of smoke appear, but the solution tasted slightly metallic, Ive made batch after batch after batch, why? Because My silver is not doing nothing, Ive had my friends mock me saying "MIRACLE CURE HUH?!?" because it isnt taking care of our colds, ect. I will take silver and STILL catch a cold when exposed. But I cant understand it because I feel like I am making it right sometimes it taste metallic. Some times slight. I cant get it right, Im aggravated, been mocked getting sick and my kids are still getting sick. I have 99.9% wires that CAME with my Generator kit. I just cant figure this out and I need the perfect recipe to start making this right. I know this works! PLEASE SOMEONE Help me, drop me a email or reply,ANYTHING! I would bless you x 100000000. Well bless you anyways lol Thank you so much for reading

No Filtered, purified or spring water will work correctly. Use ONLY Distilled water. It is available at almost Any local store near you. There are filters out there that are good but they are Not good enough. Example-Brita is good, but it will NOT remove Fluoride from your water. The Fluoride atoms are too small and pass right through. You want Nothing to contaminate your water. Nothing. Unless you use Distilled Water Only, you are not making the Best Colloidal Silver. Depdending on what Other things are contaminating your water before you filter it, there can be Hundreds of things, just Dont use it. Someone may say it is just fine to filter your water. Are they drinking Your water? It is different from city to city and from town to town. I left you another post also, please read. Something we put into our bodies Has to be Safe. PLEASE-Distilled water Only. I, myself would actually Plan on getting sick if I used Anything else. I dont mean to be a smart ass, but Truthfully, I would not take one sip of a concoction made with anything but Distilled water for a million dollars! Please read my Other post and follow those directions. The fellow that states-you cant make a batch in one hour is absolutely Correct on that.

Goldbrix
15th June 2011, 17:56
AGREE w/ GolfGuy

Distilled Water Only and check with a TDS Meter, Not all distilled water will test out .000 ppm so IF you decide to use distilled water testing out at 001 or 002 ppms you need to take that into concideration at the completion of your cooking time, and subtract those ppms for a closer, more accurate reading of the Electrically Isolated Silver ( EIS) in the water.

IF you are making batches of a gallon size that should take LONGER than one hour, and closer to four hours or longer. I've got a small generator and it takes 8 hours for a quart jar and 12+ hrs for my old 1/2 gal. goldfish bowl for the ppm level I want to achieve.

If your distilled water is reading 000 ppm it will take time to get any EIS / CS going because there is nothing to assist the conducting activity between the rods. The longer the cooking the faster ppms get generated.

IF you have spent the money for a EIS / CS generator then spend the few extra bucks for the TDS Meter. That way you have more than just a guess at what your EIS / CS ppm.

EIS / CS ions and colloid are a smaller particle than a NaCl particle by 2 to 2.5. NaCl is the medium most TDS meters are calibrated to. So, If your TDS Meter is reading 004 ppms, your silver ppm will actually be in the 008 to 010 ppms level.

We Are Our Own Researchers ( WAOOR)
DYODD,

rtstone845
19th June 2014, 23:15
Hey can you update me with your email, ive been trying to write you thanks!

silverheartbone
11th November 2015, 08:46
Warning for California and Vancouver
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DzP9KUp_Uzo/hqdefault.jpg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzP9KUp_Uzo)

Time to brew a gallon of CS. http://forums.silverseek.com/images/icons/icon14.png