PDA

View Full Version : Confetti time!!!

JCM6395
27th September 2009, 18:06
I just pulled the trigger on ordering my 100th ounce of silver. I started buying silver in late 2007. I had 2 ounces of silver at the time. Its been a long uphill climb while trying to pay off all the debt I foolishly built up in the sheeple mindset. I'm not debt free yet (2017 date on that..including mortgage)...but at least I have some backup when the SHTF. I do feel relief that I'm not totally and completely F'd anymore.

SeekrBrnEvryMin
27th September 2009, 18:30
I just pulled the trigger on ordering my 100th ounce of silver. I started buying silver in late 2007. I had 2 ounces of silver at the time. Its been a long uphill climb while trying to pay off all the debt I foolishly built up in the sheeple mindset. I'm not debt free yet (2017 date on that..including mortgage)...but at least I have some backup when the SHTF. I do feel relief that I'm not totally and completely F'd anymore.

CONGRATULATIONS!

100 oz has a little heft to it, doesn't it!

Debt-free in 7 years is an absolutely admirable position to be in!

Keep whacking the debt, and buy the dips!

silversurfer1
27th September 2009, 18:50
JCM that is great and something to be proud of. You are way ahead of the curve of the idiotic American public (will most of them). Just watch the dips like the current one we are in and buy what you can. We have very little Dollars in savings right now - just enough to keep bills paid. All is in silver/gold but mostly silver.

DaleFromCalgary
27th September 2009, 19:46
"100 oz has a little heft to it, doesn't it!"

I found out the hard way to store silver only in small containers, not one big container. (Bottom fell out of my briefcase when I lifted it up.)

JCM6395
28th September 2009, 07:31
Thanks all....I had to wipe a tear of pride away as I clicked the buy button...lol I was able to get my wife on board with getting out of debt and we have made great strides. She is still not too excited about the silver buying. But in time maybe she'll come around.

DaBrownsRPhat
28th September 2009, 07:46
Congrats! Keep stacking!

Argyria
28th September 2009, 07:51
Follow through with further purchases on the dips. 100 OZ is a great start, but no ways near enough to stop.

PlataTruth
28th September 2009, 18:51
Keep up with the Buy and Hold, dont worry one day your wife will smile and thank you for thinking ahead.

maplesilverbug
28th September 2009, 18:55
Sell wife.
Buy silver.

DaBrownsRPhat
28th September 2009, 18:55
Sell wife.
Buy silver.

Best advice I've heard all day ;)

SeekrBrnEvryMin
28th September 2009, 19:22
The Indian chief "Two Eagles" was approached by a white U.S. government official.

"You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued, "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied:

"When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water.

Woman do all work, medicine man free.

Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night make love."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled.

"Only white man think he improve system like that."

So, Maple:

Seekr say keep good wife. Lose half personal silver bank if lose good wife.

Lose bad wife. Lose half bank, me no care. Build more bank. Bad wife gone.

Steadfast
28th September 2009, 19:50
Slow and steady wins te race!

Just wait...
Imagin how it will be when you buy your 1000th ounce...

OOOOh YEAH!

LETMYSILVERGO
28th September 2009, 21:02
Yea It Should Be About $500.00 Each By Then.