PDA

View Full Version : Is The Correction Over??

silversurfer1
22nd September 2009, 07:27
God silver shot up overnight to well over $17!! Was that little dip over the past 2 days the "correction"?? I PRAY not!

ccjoe
22nd September 2009, 07:33
God silver shot up overnight to well over $17!! Was that little dip over the past 2 days the "correction"?? I PRAY not!

Stpp praying and accept that all who have silver will be wealthy. Our prayers are coming true:)
In 2 years <$100 oz silver will be a distant memory.

maplesilverbug
22nd September 2009, 08:24
Stpp praying and accept that all who have silver will be wealthy. Our prayers are coming true:)

Who do you pray to, joe? The inexorable Chinese?

Irishfan1
22nd September 2009, 08:36
I pray that it was the end of the correction. Im all in already :)
:p

ccjoe
22nd September 2009, 08:46
I pray that it was the end of the correction. Im all in already :)
:p

Me too Irish and we just hit the intraday high of 17.32!:)

Katwoman
22nd September 2009, 09:26
We need to break above previous highs to say it is over. Right now we are still within range for a sideways move along the support line for both gold and silver. If the USD index dips below 76 expect PMs to take off to new highs.

silversurfer1
22nd September 2009, 09:47
Kat you are right. Silver is moving sideways for a bit here but I don't know if it's ever going to go to to $15 or even the low $16's anymore. I am extremely concerned that the U.S. government cannot prop up the Dollar in time for this G20 summit on it's own soil. That says alot on where the Dollar is heading - and sooner than later.

MasterQ
22nd September 2009, 09:48
We need to break above previous highs to say it is over. Right now we are still within range for a sideways move along the support line for both gold and silver. If the USD index dips below 76 expect PMs to take off to new highs.

Here ya go Kat. I'll put up a pretty picture to illustrate.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/mrqdesade/silvergain.jpg

This is exactly what Kat is talking about and what I have been following.

I share in the shock.

I was thinking we might bump this morning to just 17 or 16.90's then follow back on down.

The dollar taking another plunge is making the volatility of it's stance either more paramount or set up to try and shake the shorts.

Many are trying to get a nut hold on this market and can't seem to find a re-entry point as was demonstrated over my last 2 weeks of experiments in position trading.

This isn't easy kiddos and I'm curious how it will all pan out.

Retracements down are looming and besides the G20, there is the October dips. I was thinking we were getting it early and still could.

It has been my experience anytime silver plays in between the 9 and 18 day "Look out man"~Elvis

Good Luck and hold on to your socks, this rollercoaster ain't done yet!

-Q

cybermorpheus
22nd September 2009, 09:49
I pray for correction back... I need time to load more silver!!!

In september last year, I was fully in cash. No silver, no gold. Thanks to TARP, I got time for to buy cheaper silver and gold and convert every penny in silver and gold.

This is something I have to thanks Bush and Obama. The TIME. :cool: