PDA

View Full Version : silver down today

of one mine
18th September 2009, 10:50
:(This looks familiar 17.00 today, Anyone have the info on this move down? KAT? relayer? Ardent listener? anyone else?

of one mine

skijake
18th September 2009, 11:02
:(This looks familiar 17.00 today, Anyone have the info on this move down? KAT? relayer? Ardent listener? anyone else?

of one mine

Dollar strength {ha} going into G20 meeting next week.
They don't want PM's accelerating going into the meeting.
Save some ammo for the dips[ticks],[hits] :p

duneyman jr
18th September 2009, 11:23
it went down because you watch it like a hawk...and silver fluctuates..unless u trade daily then no biggy i think its silly...dont be suprised if its 12.00 in few months

of one mine
18th September 2009, 11:35
Ok I see so this the the ammo we need to load and get ready for.
Well if they dont want it to accelerate have we seen the top yet? or will we see a great drop to 7-9 before the big rise to the 30 dollar range? maybe. Thanks for the info, anyone else care to chime in?

have we not heared the chimes at midnight?

of one mine:)

ballininthamix
18th September 2009, 12:38
Didn't someone along the way here say something about support at 17 or am I making that up?

Katwoman
18th September 2009, 14:33
There is now support at $17 but that does not mean it will not go up to 5% below or above that level as we saw with $14 this summer. I am inclined to think it will hover pretty close though since no one wants to assume thew risk of being entirely out of PMs right now.

The dollar strength is what is driving this correction plain and simple. Unless the USD index goes below 76 nothing major will be happening in PMs for awhile.

Katwoman
18th September 2009, 14:38
it went down because you watch it like a hawk...and silver fluctuates..unless u trade daily then no biggy i think its silly...dont be suprised if its 12.00 in few months

Didn't you and/or your father tell us we were going to $12 this summer too? What happened to that prediction?

A good contrarian bases his predictions on futures, current facts and substantiated theories about market trends. What information do you have to suggest that the dollar will rally and PMs will go down from here? Because if you have such information we would love to hear it so we can profit from it.

TheLoneRanger
18th September 2009, 14:55
I feel very strongly that silver will be the exact same price tommorow as it will be at the close today.. there will be no change in price tommorow.

mark2112gum
18th September 2009, 15:36
Didn't you and/or your father tell us we were going to $12 this summer too? What happened to that prediction?

"YOU AND/OR YOUR FATHER"

Funny, Funny, Funny!!! (I almost pee'd myself when I read that).

cybermorpheus
18th September 2009, 16:35
Dollar strength {ha} going into G20 meeting next week.
They don't want PM's accelerating going into the meeting.
Save some ammo for the dips[ticks],[hits] :p

You are right ski... Go to the G20 with a PM's out of control and a dollar in 75 is not a good idea, LOL.

All this news about the recovery, the recession technically over and bla, bla, bla, is only prep for the G20. After that, to the moon. :cool:

ccjoe
18th September 2009, 17:16

A good contrarian bases his predictions on futures, current facts and substantiated theories about market trends. What information do you have to suggest that the dollar will rally and PMs will go down from here? Because if you have such information we would love to hear it so we can profit from it.

Kitty---Stop the badinage with the duney. I put maple on ignore and now I feel like I just took a shower after a long sweaty workout. Put him and his father on the ignore. These trolls LOVE the attention as they have none in real life.

ccjoe
18th September 2009, 17:18
I feel very strongly that silver will be the exact same price tommorow as it will be at the close today.. there will be no change in price tommorow.

Ranger---I'll wager my 1/3 ton of ag likewise. I'll go one step further. I'll double down the wager for the next day having no change also. God told me:)

MasterQ
18th September 2009, 18:03

of one mine

I feel so alone..... /sigh

ccjoe
19th September 2009, 05:40
I feel so alone..... /sigh

I think the whole world is on hold until after Pittsburgh next week?

maplesilverbug
19th September 2009, 09:21
I think the whole world is on hold until after Pittsburgh next week?

Really? I still have to go to work.
Nah, I THINK the world will just keep on keepin' on like it does each and every day regardless of what idiot humans do.

:D