PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me, Help My Still Rich Ex Girl Friend

LETMYSILVERGO
17th September 2009, 23:59
I Truly Don't Know How Much My Ex Girl Friend Has In Cash, But Let's Say 500,000..

I Talked Her Into Buying 1k Oz, A Few Month Back & Later Into Getting
One $1,000 Silver Bag.. 10,000 Dimes.

Everyday I Tell Her The Dollar Is Going Down, But Her Agrument Is She Wants To Stay Deversafived--- Cash And A Some Silver--- She Was Talking About Buy A Cabin On A Lake In Michagan For $150,000, But Could Not Find One She Liked-- I Keep Telling Her To Buy 5 More Bags Of Silver Coins, But She Thinks I'm Nuts--- {i Do Have Over 10k Oz} So I'm Ok.

Would Some One, Or Everyone Give Me, (her) Reasons To Load Up On Silver--- Her Latest Argument Is That Silver Has Gone Up????

So, If She Could Hear From Some One Who In Not ***nuts** Like Me,
Maybe She Can Perserve Some Of Her Wealth--any And All Input Welcome--thank You My Dear Friends And Fellow Stackers, Thanks Again.

Cup-of-Ruin
18th September 2009, 00:10
I Truly Don't Know How Much My Ex Girl Friend Has In Cash, But Let's Say 500,000..

Everyday I Tell Her The Dollar Is Going Down, But Her Agrument Is She Wants To Stay Deversafived--- Cash And A Some Silver--- She Was Talking About Buy A Cabin On A Lake In Michagan For $150,000, But Could Not Find One She Liked-- I Keep Telling Her To Buy 5 More Bags Of Silver Coins, But She Thinks I'm Nuts--- {i Do Have Over 10k Oz} So I'm Ok.

Would Some One, Or Everyone Give Me, (her) Reasons To Load Up On Silver--- Her Latest Argument Is That Silver Has Gone Up????

Maybe She Can Perserve Some Of Her Wealth--any And All Input Welcome--thank You My Dear Friends And Fellow Stackers, Thanks Again.

Tell her that God hates false weights and the U.S. dollar is an abomination and the Lord commands all mankind to buy silver and gold. If she refuses tell her she is going to hell for unbelief and never talk to her again. Does that sound fair?

LETMYSILVERGO
18th September 2009, 00:13
Sounds Fair Enough To Me.

Cash2Riches
18th September 2009, 00:34
Ask her why she wants to have monopoly money, instead of the real deal. And tell her that the dollar she has in the morning isn't a dollar when she goes to bed, its simple supply and demand. And the Supply is ever increasing when the printing press runs 24-7.

LETMYSILVERGO
18th September 2009, 00:45
That Is Great Advise,
The Us Dollar Is Like A Melting Ice Burg Or Is It An Ice Cube Sitting In The Hot Summer Australian Sun, Deep In The Outback, That Has No Mercy,

Cup-of-Ruin
18th September 2009, 01:11
The U.S. Dollar is as dead as a duck with a broken wing in the Simpson Desert.

maplesilverbug
18th September 2009, 01:52
LMSG....dude...you have mad Capitalization Skills!

valerb
18th September 2009, 02:01

I have a hard time judging how other men look, so I ask miss Piggy and she thought you looked absolutely fabulous. So I guess from a females point of view, it must be a good thing. She did say she knew what you looked like before the shot, so you have to take that into consideration.

Personally, I think I'm going to take the swine flu head on, screw that shot!!!! I'm not ready for a do over like yours!!!

Gen Ripper
18th September 2009, 12:49
Tell her to buy the house for the value of the land. Should be easy in MI.

akak
18th September 2009, 13:49
Tell her to buy the house for the value of the land. Should be easy in MI.

Michigan, or California --- which is suffering the greater economic depression?

So glad I got out of the former state while the getting out was good, back in the 90's!

Gen Ripper
18th September 2009, 14:02
That is why it is the perfect time to buy a vacation house out there. Everyone is desperate to unload. I have been looking in WI, but they are doing much better then MI. So there arent the same deals.

of one mine
18th September 2009, 14:10
Tell her to buy some gold too if it dips back to 8-900. GOld & silver are the only two right now that will keep the base value of funds. Meaning they will never be worth nothing. On the other hand the dollar is worth your confidence in it. Tell to look overseas at how the dollar is doing also, no one wants the dollar there. Put a dollar in her hand and a troy ounce round in the other. Ask her which one she would like to keep.

P.S. dont be alarmed my wife felt the same but she knows Im right about silver and PM'S in general. You could buy lots of gold jewelry its cheap still. ;)

Gene Daniels
18th September 2009, 14:24
Give her a $20 and a SAE, one for each hand, then strike a match and try to light each on fire. See how she reacts and let her sort it out on her own.

LETMYSILVERGO
18th September 2009, 16:13
Give her a $20 and a SAE, one for each hand, then strike a match and try to light each on fire. See how she reacts and let her sort it out on her own.

THAT IS A FABULOUS IDEA !!! BUT I'M GOING TO USE A SMALL BLOW TORCH,

THANKS TO EVERY FOR THE CONTINOUS ADVISE, I'M GONNA NEED IT

ccjoe
18th September 2009, 17:21
THAT IS A FABULOUS IDEA !!! BUT I'M GOING TO USE A SMALL BLOW TORCH,

THANKS TO EVERY FOR THE CONTINOUS ADVISE, I'M GONNA NEED IT

You are the CUTEST thing on the internet:)

LETMYSILVERGO
18th September 2009, 17:26
Thanks You, I'm Thinking Of Getting My Ears Pinned Back A Tad, Maybe

tim
18th September 2009, 22:33
get a 50 trillion zimbabwe note ...............say'" honey, our problems are solved i have 50 trillion in CASH."..................have her see it and feel it... she may think ur nuts or of your rocker...if she says its worthless have her explain why 500,000 usd in cash is safe to hold for future? that would be insane to have that sitting in a bank... one day that may be gone in a bank colapse or devalued.... be fair and explain to her the risks and rewards... 500 k in gold and silver ....just seems like the right answer for me.

Argyria
18th September 2009, 22:44
get a 50 trillion zimbabwe note ...............say'" honey, our problems are solved i have 50 trillion in CASH."..................have her see it and feel it... she may think ur nuts or of your rocker...if she says its worthless have her explain why 500,000 usd in cash is safe to hold for future? that would be insane to have that sitting in a bank... one day that may be gone in a bank colapse or devalued.... be fair and explain to her the risks and rewards... 500 k in gold and silver ....just seems like the right answer for me.

I don't mean to be too much the contrarian, but there is so little comparison between the Zimbabwe economy and ours, so that particular analogy makes little sense. Yes, we may have inflation. We may have some pretty serious inflation, at some point over the next few years. But the problem in Zimbabwe is, there's nothing to buy and they are constantly printing money to buy that nothing. Robert Mugabe has completely screwed that nation to the point where without outside help, it will never recover. When you have quadrillions of dollars chasing ant hills and mud pies, those dollars are going to be worth more as cooking fuel or toilet paper.

I just don't think the $US is that close to a total failure. I don't see it in a few months, or even a couple of years. We'd have to get hit by a general nuclear assault or a plague to have this happen soon. The $US will surely continue its inexorable march towards 0, but we're still a long way from Zimbabwe.

This doesn't change the fact that she should probably invest a portion of that money in PM's as a safe haven, all I'm saying is comparison with Zimbabwe is over the top.

LETMYSILVERGO
18th September 2009, 23:57
the talk of Zimbabwe money , just might be what she needs to see the light,
I DO KNOW THAT THE CHANCES OF US SEE A TRILLION DOLLAR BILL WITH DICK
CHANEYS HEAD ON IT ARE VERY SLIGHT, BUT as the saying goes " **** HAPPENS"

AND again, with all this debt, the US DOLLAR IS HEADED SOUTH BIG TIME..

THANKS AGAIN FOR EVER ONES INPUT, *** KEEP IT COMING ***

PlataTruth
19th September 2009, 00:56
I Truly Don't Know How Much My Ex Girl Friend Has In Cash, But Let's Say 500,000...

I cant believe no one caught this, I feel like grade 4 and the teacher said to read the whole paragraph before answering.

Its his EX girlfriend, EX, who cares what she does with her money. Anyone that would let a fellow silver lover go deserves bankruptcy, he must have dumped her because she didnt love the precious, she is beyond advice. LOL

LETMYSILVERGO
19th September 2009, 17:51
THE truth is I have 3 ex gal friends that still stay close in touCH with me--

The way I figure it is, that once they have had my kind of LOVIN' , IT TURNS THEM OFF OF SOME MUCH, THAT NEVER WANT TO DO THE " DEED" AGAIN.

WITH ME OR ANY OTHER MAN FOREVER.

OR THEY JUST GO LESBO.

I',M LIKE THE MALE VERSION OF TYPHOID MARY in doing the "nasty" department. SORRY!!

tim
19th September 2009, 23:10
to illustrate the extremes of a debate over a topic such as paper money "value" versus metal value , zimbabwe is the perfect extreme.
it has done the extreme, total debasement of paper currency.
to point that out to the uninformed illustrates how far the usd can go.
THE USD is going in that direction how far is unknown at this time.. dollar collapse or devaluation is A MATHMATICAL FACT. interest payments will comsume all nation income in the next two decades at current grwth rates of debt to gdp growth.

http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archives/1439-WARNING-Deflationary-Collapse-Dead-Ahead.html

LETMYSILVERGO
19th September 2009, 23:43
Wow !!! Just Watched The U Tube-- Thanks A Lot, If That Does Not Do It--- Nothing Will. Thanks, Ross

Argyria
19th September 2009, 23:54
THE truth is I have 3 ex gal friends that still stay close in touCH with me--

The way I figure it is, that once they have had my kind of LOVIN' , IT TURNS THEM OFF OF SOME MUCH, THAT NEVER WANT TO DO THE " DEED" AGAIN.

WITH ME OR ANY OTHER MAN FOREVER.

OR THEY JUST GO LESBO.

I',M LIKE THE MALE VERSION OF TYPHOID MARY in doing the "nasty" department. SORRY!!

So I take it that picture is you on a good day.

LETMYSILVERGO
20th September 2009, 01:43
Yea. I'm Usually Not This Pretty...had A Buddy Air Brush My Photo,
Taking Out Most Of My Zitts--

But The Chicks Dig My Ears.

DaleFromCalgary
20th September 2009, 09:45
Speaking of trying to convince someone about something, I was chatting with a co-worker I've known for decades, and discovered by accident that he is a diamond bug (or whatever they call themselves). While I was trying to convince him about gold, silver, and oil, he was trying to convince me about coloured diamonds. We agreed to disagree.

PlataTruth
20th September 2009, 19:18
Speaking of trying to convince someone about something, I was chatting with a co-worker I've known for decades, and discovered by accident that he is a diamond bug (or whatever they call themselves). While I was trying to convince him about gold, silver, and oil, he was trying to convince me about coloured diamonds. We agreed to disagree.

Coincidence, I was talking with one of my long term clients about the impending USD collapse, I was promoting silver and he was promoting diamonds as well, but not coloured, high clarity clear. Looks like deBeers has their own blog.

Argyria
21st September 2009, 00:12
Coincidence, I was talking with one of my long term clients about the impending USD collapse, I was promoting silver and he was promoting diamonds as well, but not coloured, high clarity clear. Looks like deBeers has their own blog.

For what it's worth, there is such a thing as 'investment grade diamonds'. Don't know much about that field though.

PlataTruth
21st September 2009, 00:29
For what it's worth, there is such a thing as 'investment grade diamonds'. Don't know much about that field though.

Actually, I believe that's what he mentioned. Its just cut glass to me so it went in one ear and out the other. To each his own.