PDA

View Full Version : I'm lookin for a Feeding Frenzzy

beach miner
17th September 2009, 13:36
Thanks for your last post in the last thread Valerb--ya made things click for me. It's is not only the dollar loosing value, it is the possible ending of the Great Short Position. It is the reality of a true Physical Shortage from industrial usage. But I Feel the greatest factor is the desire of BILLIONS of people wanting to Profit. What financial Instrument Today has the possibility of Doubling Your Money. When anybody with $100.00 to invest decides that Silver is the way to go it will cause a FEEDING FRENZZY. Billions of people, Trillions of Dollars like a 4000# Elephant goin through a Rattlesnake. As Jester Jay says--Spot is Not. God Bless You All. See Ya At The Top.

Cash2Riches
17th September 2009, 15:02
The spot price is essentially a joke. When the common people start moving in the price will sky rocket, the physical market is so little its unreal. Were definitely in for some interesting times.

TheLoneRanger
17th September 2009, 15:10
Thanks for your last post in the last thread Valerb--ya made things click for me. It's is not only the dollar loosing value, it is the possible ending of the Great Short Position. It is the reality of a true Physical Shortage from industrial usage. But I Feel the greatest factor is the desire of BILLIONS of people wanting to Profit. What financial Instrument Today has the possibility of Doubling Your Money. When anybody with $100.00 to invest decides that Silver is the way to go it will cause a FEEDING FRENZZY. Billions of people, Trillions of Dollars like a 4000# Elephant goin through a Rattlesnake. As Jester Jay says--Spot is Not. God Bless You All. See Ya At The Top.

Beach Miner .. there is one great terrible flaw in your wish.. there is not $100 dollars of silver for a billion people in the world... there is only $10 dollars worth of silver for a Billion people.. so what you want can't happen sorry.. In fact @17.30 spot there is less than $3 dollars , about 1/8th , maybe 1/6th of an ounce of silver for each person in the world.. sorry.. But your dream of Billions of people buying hundreds of dollars of silver can never happen.

ccjoe
17th September 2009, 15:15
Beach Miner .. there is one great terrible flaw in your wish.. there is not $100 dollars of silver for a billion people in the world... there is only $10 dollars worth of silver for a Billion people.. so what you want can't happen sorry.. In fact @17.30 spot there is less than $3 dollars , about 1/8th , maybe 1/6th of an ounce of silver for each person in the world.. sorry.. But your dream of Billions of people buying hundreds of dollars of silver can never happen.

Ranger--I think you're missing Beach and Val's point and mine. Actually you are adding to our point. Billions of people WANT to buy hundreds of dollars of silver but it can't happen because supply doesn't even come close to demand. Hence my repeated posts that silver WILL hit 100 next year and 300 in 2013. It is INEXORABLE and trust me the dollar won't drop that much and inflation won't be that great. WE will all be rich> like it Kitty or not:)

TheLoneRanger
17th September 2009, 15:32
Ranger--I think you're missing Beach and Val's point and mine. Actually you are adding to our point. Billions of people WANT to buy hundreds of dollars of silver but it can't happen because supply doesn't even come close to demand. Hence my repeated posts that silver WILL hit 100 next year and 300 in 2013. It is INEXORABLE and trust me the dollar won't drop that much and inflation won't be that great. WE will all be rich> like it Kitty or not:)

ccjoe..;) agree or disagree add or subtract.. no matter.. now silver is up to $17.34 from $17.30 and there is still not enough for Billions to buy hundreds .. heck even if it went to $100 an ounce there is still only enough for about a billion people to buy $50 of silver tops.. no in order for your dream to come true it would have to go over $200 an ounce.
We all know repeatly saying silver will go to $100 dollars makes most folks think that you are crazy... so I never say silver will go to $200 for I do not wish the watchers to think I am mad MAD I TELL YOU, STARK RAVING MAD!

?does this forum have an ironic font? Maybe that would help?

ccjoe
17th September 2009, 15:57
ccjoe..;) agree or disagree add or subtract.. no matter.. now silver is up to $17.34 from $17.30 and there is still not enough for Billions to buy hundreds .. heck even if it went to $100 an ounce there is still only enough for about a billion people to buy $50 of silver tops.. no in order for your dream to come true it would have to go over $200 an ounce.
We all know repeatly saying silver will go to $100 dollars makes most folks think that you are crazy... so I never say silver will go to $200 for I do not wish the watchers to think I am mad MAD I TELL YOU, STARK RAVING MAD!

?does this forum have an ironic font? Maybe that would help?

At this point Ranger, I think people obviously get the fact that you and I and many others here are completely out of our minds:)
So how about 1000 oz not for gold for SILVER!!!

TheLoneRanger
17th September 2009, 16:10
At this point Ranger, I think people obviously get the fact that you and I and many others here are completely out of our minds:)
So how about 1000 oz not for gold for SILVER!!!

Yes , certainly if silver were $1000 an ounce then of course you could have Billions of people buying hundreds of dollars of silver... see, all you need to do is set up sensible parameters and your dreams can become realities. You can't make more silver to go arround but it is easy to print more money easy to give people hundreds of dollars.. they are easy to print and mailing a check is easy... but you would have a very hard time mining more silver...
See, if you had said mine an extra 10 Billion ounces of silver.. or the actual needed 30 Billion ounces of silver then I would have said that would be impossible or at least very very difficult.. but you choose to raise the dollar price of silver and hey.. thats easy.. and elligant fix to make your dream possible, good show!

other1z
17th September 2009, 17:47
Crap...I thought this was a Jimmy Buffet thread.

SeekrBrnEvryMin
17th September 2009, 22:50
I thought it was an ACORN office handing out stimulus packages.

maplesilverbug
17th September 2009, 22:57
I followed other1z here...I thought it was the line-up for ZZ Top tickets...

SeekrBrnEvryMin
17th September 2009, 23:05
I followed other1z here...I thought it was the line-up for ZZ Top tickets...

Saw them at the Riviera Hotel in Vegas '87. It's gone now, but that WAS a concert. Lots of beer, everyone dancing. Is ZZ Top back on the road?

maplesilverbug
17th September 2009, 23:11
Yup...on the "Recliner Tour".

beach miner
17th September 2009, 23:15
A year ago Rhodium was going for about $4400.00 and oz. So there are folks who will pay a large sum of money for a small amount or metal. With silver sittin at 17, I beleive it has room to grow. See Ya At The Top.

maplesilverbug
17th September 2009, 23:24
Yeah....because rhodium and silver are EXACTLY the same thing! HA!

Some people on here are pretty hilarious!

"Hey! A couple years ago I saw a Ferrari for sale for $100,000. Pretty soon my Buick LeSabre will be worth just as much!"

SeekrBrnEvryMin
17th September 2009, 23:28
Yup...on the "Recliner Tour".

You so funny