PDA

View Full Version : interesting times

of one mine
14th September 2009, 22:02
To say that we live in interesting times is an understatement. I am no gloom and doom person I have never thought the end of prosperity was something to look forward to. I know what its like to not have much and have to say these days we have seen the last few years are not yet the worst. If you look at just how far and fast the economy fell. We may not have seen the bottom of this cup yet. In just these past 2 years I started seeing more locals advertise on craigslist for help. Basically money just to pay bills or for transportation, maybe just a job doing anything. My heart goes out to them but I am at a loss as to helping them.The best I can do for now is to pray for them, that help will come. It is so nice to have friends even a stranger care and lend a hand. Now youre probably wondering whats this to do with silver? Well Maybe we can afford to give a little back to those in need so they can have some hope paper dollars for now are ok.(Im not asking for donations) I plan on giving when I know it to be true that someone is in dire need. Though money cant solve all the problems and some people may be scamming. I really hope we can get back to a steady prosperity rather than a hyped up lie. I know were investing here for ourselves and our families I hope you all do very well even great.
Ill get off my soapbox now
Anyhow keep stackin those troy ounces! we will get there soon enough.

of one mine

JesterJay
15th September 2009, 17:47
How about education?
How about direct donations of food to the hungry,
Clothes to the naked,
Shelter for the homeless.
The greater needs are convincing people to be good and good stewards...
Even when the rains fall lightly, I share my barrel as I see fit and bound.
JesterJay

To say that we live in interesting times is an understatement. I am no gloom and doom person I have never thought the end of prosperity was something to look forward to. I know what its like to not have much and have to say these days we have seen the last few years are not yet the worst. If you look at just how far and fast the economy fell. We may not have seen the bottom of this cup yet. In just these past 2 years I started seeing more locals advertise on craigslist for help. Basically money just to pay bills or for transportation, maybe just a job doing anything. My heart goes out to them but I am at a loss as to helping them.The best I can do for now is to pray for them, that help will come. It is so nice to have friends even a stranger care and lend a hand. Now youre probably wondering whats this to do with silver? Well Maybe we can afford to give a little back to those in need so they can have some hope paper dollars for now are ok.(Im not asking for donations) I plan on giving when I know it to be true that someone is in dire need. Though money cant solve all the problems and some people may be scamming. I really hope we can get back to a steady prosperity rather than a hyped up lie. I know were investing here for ourselves and our families I hope you all do very well even great.
Ill get off my soapbox now
Anyhow keep stackin those troy ounces! we will get there soon enough.

of one mine

of one mine
15th September 2009, 21:49
Hey jesterjay, I do most what I can thru church. And working on my CPR for fostercare. I want to also work closer to home so I can have more time with my family and concentrate my time better on more than just the commute. Pray for me bro
of one mine