PDA

View Full Version : An Update from Jon Nadler

skijake
3rd September 2009, 11:21
This quick note from Jon,,,,

You all know how much I love Silver and Gold but,
I want to warn all you "Bugs" about a couple of things.
1 day into this suppossed breakout Silver and Gold are already way overbought.
Stohastics are imbedded and screaming retaliation. :confused:
Correction Wave b and c are entering the down leg dog of Major Wave 2 or 4
USD trading overnight was positive for atleast 45 minutes pointing to a major reversal.
Do you really want to live in a world with $1000 Gold and $20 Silver? Think about the Children.
Stop this madness right now and sell all PM related assets before I'm, er, you're steam rolled.
Thank-you for taking this message to heart and acting in my best interest. :D

SilverHawk
3rd September 2009, 11:38
LOL. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, NO. We have lift off, kids or no kids...

main1event
3rd September 2009, 12:07
He also fails to mention the momentum indicator the MACD, which says prices are going much higher.

Much like the stock market that has remained overbought for 2 months and went up 1000 pts with stochtastics in no mans land for weeks.

Once gold goes to where its going to go, some sideways action will relieve the overbought condition but meanwhile will leave all the people waiting for a pullback on the sidelines.

The MacD is just starting to pick up steam. This could last for weeks. Get in now Jon before you're left holding a bunch of green worthless ****.

akak
3rd September 2009, 13:23
Yes Jon ..... more of your typical blah blah blah ..... "gold sucks, the dollar is king and only going higher, trust the banks and the entire status-quo financial establishment, we have only your best interests at heart, etc. etc." I remember how you screamed two years ago that "gold is overbought at $600 and due for a crash" --- the only thing that has crashed since then, along with the stock market, real estate market, and confidence in the Federal Reserve is Jon Nadler's credibility and reputation.

Keep singing those gold and silver blues, Jonny ---- and keep clutching that green toilet paper that you love so dearly. Maybe one day you can light a fire in your cardboard shelter under a freeway overpass with it.

skijake
3rd September 2009, 14:08
People, People,
This activity is just crazy.
Please support my position ,that sure we want to own gold and silver, but only as trinkets available at 7-11 or a gumball machine.
I have written extensively about this and this madness needs to stop.
Think also of all the financial institutions who would be hurt by having to cover all their shorts in the physical metals market and the equity market.
For the "Love Of Money" these people have children and really big homes and second and third homes and are fully invested in their positions.
Do you really want to see these people wandering the streets asking if they could wash your windows?
Of course you don't.
Please do the right thing and sell all gold and silver and equity positions in all miners.
Thank-you for your understanding in this difficult [for me ] time!
Your Best Buddy,
Sincerley
It's an Honor to be me,
Jon Nadler

Burticus
4th September 2009, 00:16
Ok, Ok. You have me in tears. Please stop.

I promise to do the right thing now for humanity's sake and exchange my silver for fistfuls of steaming dawg$#!+, sprayed with green ink and stamped AAA by the rating agencies.

Cup-of-Ruin
4th September 2009, 06:32
People, People,
Please support my position ,that sure we want to own gold and silver, but only as trinkets available at 7-11 or a gumball machine.
I have written extensively about this and this madness needs to stop.
Think also of all the financial institutions who would be hurt by having to cover all their shorts in the physical metals market and the equity market.
For the "Love Of Money" these people have children and really big homes and second and third homes and are fully invested in their positions.
Do you really want to see these people wandering the streets asking if they could wash your windows?
Of course you don't.
Please do the right thing and sell all gold and silver and equity positions in all miners.
Your Best Buddy,
Sincerley
It's an Honor to be me,
Jon Nadler

LOL....

Hey Nadler, if I see you in the street, im just going to punch you out and consider it self defence.

Katwoman
4th September 2009, 10:16
I am thinking about the kids. I am thinking about how glad they will be when they inherit that huge safe full of silver, gold, guns and ammo knowing that their future is secure no matter what happens.

MiloMorai
4th September 2009, 15:43
This quick note from Jon,,,,

You all know how much I love Silver and Gold but,
I want to warn all you "Bugs" about a couple of things.
1 day into this suppossed breakout Silver and Gold are already way overbought.
Stohastics are imbedded and screaming retaliation. :confused:
Correction Wave b and c are entering the down leg dog of Major Wave 2 or 4
USD trading overnight was positive for atleast 45 minutes pointing to a major reversal.
Do you really want to live in a world with $1000 Gold and $20 Silver? Think about the Children.
Stop this madness right now and sell all PM related assets before I'm, er, you're steam rolled.
Thank-you for taking this message to heart and acting in my best interest. :D

No! I want to live in a world of $1000 Silver, and 20 gold
since i have no gold :D

akak
4th September 2009, 15:54
People, People,

I agree, Jon --- your daily rants are truly insane.

Why even include the gumball machines? After all, as we all know, "you can't eat it!" :rolleyes:

BELIEVE me, we are thinking of them! Just not in the way you would prefer us to!

And nits make lice. I will gladly admit to not only feeling but indulging in some well-deserved sangfroid at seeing them suffer, as they have made so many others do to their benefit.

For starters.

Of course you don't.

Your record of inaccuracy is still 100%, Nadless!

So that you can add them to your already vast (and unadmitted) holdings?

Your Best Buddy,
Sincerley
It's an (DIS)Honor to be me,
Jon Nadler

StackAgainstTheMachine
4th September 2009, 18:00
"Do you really want to live in a world with $1000 Gold and $20 Silver?"

That world appears to coming to the U.S. whether we want it or not. The real money is headed east.

The rantings of Nadless are not going to change that. I don't even hit the kitco site these days. It was funny for a while. Sort of like duney. Now ignore works better.

main1event
4th September 2009, 18:05
/
"Do you really want to live in a world with $1000 Gold and $20 Silver?"

The real question is do I want to live in a world of fiat where it keeps depreciating over time. The dollar has lost 95% of its purchasing power since 1913. We have all been robbed and made into slaves of credit.

There is so much fiat currency floating out there that gold would have to go to 500,000 an ounce to be worth a 1 to 1 ratio dollar for ounce.

There is roughly 500 trillion dollars floating out there in the derivatives world.

You know what is scary, 10 years ago I never used the word trillion. I dont even think I knew what a trillion was.

akak
4th September 2009, 19:28
You know what is scary, 10 years ago I never used the word trillion. I dont even think I knew what a trillion was.

Soon coming to a central bank near you:

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/diary/zimbabwe_100_trillion_dollar_bill.jpg