PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else here love America ?

Mister Jones
30th August 2009, 18:44
Well, I do no matter what people here say about this great country of ours.

Paul
30th August 2009, 18:57
I love America and I don't even live there. It's still the country of the free. And if you disagree try speaking your mind in Iran.

ccjoe
30th August 2009, 19:00

For fear of fattening the troll, your question deserves 2 initials> FU!
No one here says bad things about the country itself, just the pols. They are idiots as you are.

TheLoneRanger
30th August 2009, 19:18

Why would you even ask that question? Who do you think doesn't love the United States of America?.... I mean, dang, if you going to wrap yourself up in the flag at least show enough respect to write out the Country's full name.

So there you are.. all wrapped up in Old Glory like it is the last refuge of a scoundrel.. you going start tellin' ll us sinners to repent next?

Lone Soldier
30th August 2009, 19:45
Lets put it this way i Love America . I will defend my property and me and my Familys life to the Death.Our country has been taken over by corporate representatives and no one is Listening to the People.Our constitional rights are under attack and the economy is a joke that happened under the watch of our countrys leadership. They know exactly why and how when this all happened and they are putting things in place to make sure they can still have control when things get worse and worse it is going to be !

Audit the Fed? We all wish that will happen,But now the judge has a hold on that so it gives the FEds time to make up documents and cover there tracks . The bottom line is that i believe the Fed will never have a True complete audit ! For us to know the truth would be the end of the FED and they know that .What will be the most likely outcome is some information would be given to say thay had transperancy to calm the crowds. But anything more would be vetoed by the President because of NATIONAL SECURITY . That will be the end of the audit !Better to have people pissed off and angry than to tell them the truth and have them revolt against you !

Our country as we know it is under so much debt that there is no way they can pay it off. The only logical choice is that we default in the next 5 years and we will have to go another currency .Thats when we will not be the superpower that we are currently . Because those that have the most money are normally the ones with the most power and control . The change is going to happen and its not going to be good for us . Welcome to the New world Order!

Katwoman
30th August 2009, 22:12
A little rebellion now and then... is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government.

Thomas Jefferson

LETMYSILVERGO
30th August 2009, 22:47
in my experience, one needs to go live in some **** hole country for a period, and when u cone back, you will REALLY DIG THE USA.

maplesilverbug
31st August 2009, 00:47
Sure, I love America...the country, the idea...

What I loath is your government and corporation's incestuous relationship built by the sociapathic greedy and corrupt for the attainment and preservation of social power and monetary wealth at the very expense of the people they are supposed to be serving. And it's just a big sloppy downward spiral of sh!t after that.

I guess the same can be said about any capitalist nation in the world, America just does it so much better than the rest of us.

p.s. -- I don't live in McAmerica.

Round Town
31st August 2009, 01:00
From what I can tell, refering to my trusty atlas, there is no country called America.
However there are two continents that share the name, one being north and the other south.

Bob.

maplesilverbug
31st August 2009, 01:11

First, tell the forum WHY you "love America".

Second, what the f*ck does loving Rome the Second have to do with the 'Silver Market'? Take it else where, dipsh!t!

Golden
31st August 2009, 02:17
Yep. Who cares.

Gen Ripper
31st August 2009, 09:08
http://www.thegreenhead.com/imgs/sm/canada-americas-hat-tshirt-sm.jpg

maplesilverbug
31st August 2009, 09:19
America: Canada's asshat.

SeekrBrnEvryMin
31st August 2009, 19:44
OP: What IS your point in asking?

chroNick
1st September 2009, 13:53
I love America and I don't even live there. It's still the country of the free. And if you disagree try speaking your mind in Iran.

Yea, comapred to Iran, America is free... but check this song out... I pretty much agree with everything he's saying. He talks about how America really isn't free, but controlled by a powerful elite. We're probably all aware of it in here.. but just check it out anyway, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP1exQ8tcUc

harley1
2nd September 2009, 15:04
Well, I do no matter what people here say about this great country of ours.yes i love this country,but i cant stand our government,and hate our current president!!

maplesilverbug
2nd September 2009, 19:46
yes i love this country,but i cant stand our government,and hate our current president!!

I'm guessing that quote could pretty much apply to ANY land on the planet.